Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 27 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:13 am

hageshisa wrote:Video with me, jovi and X along with Atlan who kept summoning me while trying to get thru to Jovi xD enjoy lulz

Blue, I help you out a little and post the link you forgot to add in your post. happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dIZ5KIP9hk&feature=youtu.be
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 27 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:11 am

I posted from my iphone, totally forgot about the link xD Thank you Murku!

And I also want feedback from anyone who watches about the speed. Got a complaint that it was unwatchable in pvp section -_-" But I myself believe its easier to watch when its 1,5x speed, doesnt get that boring as a 22min long vid of some dudes fighting xD
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 am

hageshisa wrote:I posted from my iphone, totally forgot about the link xD Thank you Murku!

And I also want feedback from anyone who watches about the speed. Got a complaint that it was unwatchable in pvp section -_-" But I myself believe its easier to watch when its 1,5x speed, doesnt get that boring as a 22min long vid of some dudes fighting xD

Well, IMO both have pros and cons. 1.5x speed is good cause it shortens the video. I don't agree with the guy complaining about it being difficult to watch, but do agree it's easier to watch normal speed vids. I would have made it normal speed. If people are ready to watch a 16 min video, i'm sure they are ready to watch a little longer version too. Take a look at jblacmel's vids, they are long vids but i think everyone enjoys watching them.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:01 am

Blue normal speed is best.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:39 am

Oki, im gonna re-render it in 1x speed then ^^
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 pm

So, any Exiles up for duels in Moonpit later then? Think Im gonna add all pyros to my new build cept black flame. I will recore all of my duels.

I'm also gonna upload the 24min version of the vid when I get home from work ^.^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Blue...you are getting damn good at capturing and editing. Enjoyed!! cheers
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Lol, I dont know if what I do qualify as editing thou. I'm just cutting out the fights and put a background track. Effort = Zero xD But thank you ^^
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Blue, I might be up for some dueling tonight if i'm not busy. happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Sounds sweet! Im gonna get online as soon as I east. Meanwhile: https://youtu.be/9xPSUIrxhyQ Thats the regular speed video of my "Casual Dark Souls PvP"-vid
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 pm

ill join in later if i can just tell me what level and im there XD
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Sorry Twilight, another time! I'm getting off for tonight =/
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 pm

ok
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:37 am

so im thinkin of makin another build and i need some help id like to make a Nito build but not quite sure what all that implies so if ya'll could help me that be great. ill be postin a build later so id like your thoughts on that one as well plz.
    EDIT: so here's what i came up with. tell me your thoughts
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=302304568860960361
    or
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=486776765783485571
    EDIT: i also thought up of another fun build for **** and giggles check out my New Londo Ghost http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=383022922750878713
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:so im thinkin of makin another build and i need some help id like to make a Nito build but not quite sure what all that implies so if ya'll could help me that be great. ill be postin a build later so id like your thoughts on that one as well plz.
    or
    EDIT: i also thought up of another fun build for **** and giggles check out my New Londo Ghost http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=383022922750878713

2nd one gets my vote
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 am

robsthedon wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:so im thinkin of makin another build and i need some help id like to make a Nito build but not quite sure what all that implies so if ya'll could help me that be great. ill be postin a build later so id like your thoughts on that one as well plz.
    or

2nd one gets my vote

Yeah, mine too. Personally, I think you don't need that much attunement slots as the first has, if you 're making pure PvP toon and it is not pure caster. So the extra vitality and endurance are welcome for that extra hp and stam.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Hey, I'd like to start playing Dark Souls again and I'd like to join the Exiled covenant. Any requirements/ who to speak to?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:36 pm

no requirements and ask ahhotep though she'll probably say yes
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

bounce
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:07 am

Seth Winternight wrote:Hey, I'd like to start playing Dark Souls again and I'd like to join the Exiled covenant. Any requirements/ who to speak to?

Seth, you are very welcome to join the Exiled. To have a Lore Master among us would be outstanding!!! Do you still write lore? If so...we need to talk. big grin

Welcome Seth!! Please read page one of the thread. Any other questions just shout it out here or psn Exiled Chat. We also have a Skype Exiled Chat.

Add me or anyone (really) and they will get you on psn chat as well as skype chat. Or are you xbl?

cheers

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 am

Welcome Seth! Hoping to see you soon in game and in the chats as well. All of our Exiled members are ready to help you with anything you need, just ask.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Well I will be joining the XBL division of the Exiled. Need more XBL members to fight against too. I like where this covenant is going and @Ahhotep1 I'm flattered by your words happy.

@ Murkulanvippi In terms of help, I've been away from the game for quite a while, so if you can (or you're able to suggest someone) help train me up so I'm not so rusty for PvP then that'd be fine.

@ Ahhotep1 again, I'm still writing and I'd be happy to write lore for the Exiled. I haven't got the chat details, but my Skype user is: sethwinternight

Feel free to contact me anytime big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:30 pm

welcome Seth glad to have another member on xbox XD
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:welcome Seth glad to have another member on xbox XD

Glad to be onboard happy
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

I hope to see you on XBL on the battlefield one day Seth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:51 pm