Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:41 pm

ssssooooo should i expect some prons soon? cuz ive had none
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by FattyOfDoom Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

The maintenance is down for certain countries, maybe countries in the european area may be getting maintenance tomorrow.

You can make fun of us tomorrow.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 pm

if anyone wants to jump in to a debate about dark souls lore and questions i just posted 3 diffrent topics with almost all my questions in the archive part of the form, i have alot to he answered it you mind helping out!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

well im a gravlord lv 70 as of now, so whos advice should i take, stop at 80, 99, 100? im not planing on changing covents with this character and after i kill every boss except gywn and pircilla im just gunna hunt the pw?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:34 pm

well id say 100 to make sure you have every point in everything you want but if your good at 80 then stay there the lower you are the better
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 am

dantheman123 wrote:well im a gravlord lv 70 as of now, so whos advice should i take, stop at 80, 99, 100? im not planing on changing covents with this character and after i kill every boss except gywn and pircilla im just gunna hunt the pw?

Dan, if your GL'ing then the optimal level for GL'ing is what you want. I have never been a GL...but will find out from some friends who "only" GL LOL....and see what they have to say. happy

PS...I am finally back online cheers I sure hope that others who were having trouble are also Happy today big grin
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Hello everyone, i feel bad that i'm not participating in the covenant as much as i can because of work but hopefully in the following week i can get back on track happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:Hello everyone, i feel bad that i'm not participating in the covenant as much as i can because of work but hopefully in the following week i can get back on track happy

Not to worry Art!! RL is more important than DS...did I just say that :shock: Yep!, I did happy

Glad you can share some time with us happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Im back on psn also ^^ took about 2 daya lulz
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 pm

so your finally back good to hear blue XD we should duel sometime when your not on DEmon Souls or your other games btw if you ever need help on demon souls i have it so i can be of assistance ^_^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Glad everyone (psn and xbox) enjoyed the event yesterday!! cheers Nice work Rosie and E!

Heard you did very well as a host Murk!! big grin Sorry you had a hard time getting summoned. All you guys did real good!! happy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Glad everyone (psn and xbox) enjoyed the event yesterday!! cheers Nice work Rosie and E!

Heard you did very well as a host Murk!! big grin Sorry you had a hard time getting summoned. All you guys did real good!! happy

Yeah, I got to host lots of good fights. happy It was equally fun to host and watch fights as it is to actually fight, so no worries. And at times I got to fight the guys I had summoned and had a lot of fun. cheers
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 pm

TOURNEY!!!!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 am

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDU2LDEwLDQ5LDI0LDE0LDExLDgsMTAsOTksNTgsMTQsMTYsNywzLDI1LDE1MSwzNCwxMTIsMTExLG5vcm1hbCxsaWdodG5pbmcsbm9ybWFsLGZpcmUsMSwzOSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMyx3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbixic3RhbmRhcmQsMSwwLDA=

someone should tell me what they think for my next build?
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 am

dantheman123 wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDU2LDEwLDQ5LDI0LDE0LDExLDgsMTAsOTksNTgsMTQsMTYsNywzLDI1LDE1MSwzNCwxMTIsMTExLG5vcm1hbCxsaWdodG5pbmcsbm9ybWFsLGZpcmUsMSwzOSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMyx3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbixic3RhbmRhcmQsMSwwLDA=

not bad, i think the elemental path may screw with you a little though, the numbers they deal are not what they used to be. apart from that tho solid build
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 am

dantheman123 wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDU2LDEwLDQ5LDI0LDE0LDExLDgsMTAsOTksNTgsMTQsMTYsNywzLDI1LDE1MSwzNCwxMTIsMTExLG5vcm1hbCxsaWdodG5pbmcsbm9ybWFsLGZpcmUsMSwzOSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMyx3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbixic3RhbmRhcmQsMSwwLDA=

Drop the DWGR and take wolf ring instead for that extra poise.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:05 am

Rob I PMd you twice. lol!
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:

hey may hate tanking, and DRGR has a brilliant I-frames making hitting him rather hard.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:29 am

hey guys whats your thoughts on this build? its not meant to be a glass cannon its more for the fun of the rings.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=303305833880075152

Last edited by raecor14 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the link for i am smart)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 am

@dan your build looks good only thing i may do is switch the wood ring for fap as you would gain loads of health and extra 32 stam which would benefit your sword and more weak taking so you can get some higher poise armor or heavier armor and still fast roll. even without though it looks great
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 am

raecor14 wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

hey may hate tanking, and DRGR has a brilliant I-frames making hitting him rather hard.

Gives you some ease while dualwielding
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

Gives you some ease while dualwielding
    What's the DWGR and DRGR?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 am

DWGR= Dark Wood Grain Ring aka the ninja flip ring
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:DWGR= Dark Wood Grain Ring aka the ninja flip ring
    DRGR?
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Type. It's the DWGR (Dark Wood Grain Ring)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:10 pm