Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:It will be funny in the chats, when 10 people are using skype and there is 1 in the main chat all on their own.

*MayBeTalkingAboutMyself*

Helm...your hardly in psn chat as it is LOL
    Besides, it is a simple matter of asking people to re-locate if necessary. So, yeah...we will see how this works!!

can you get on skype?
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by raecor14 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:10 am

DoughGuy wrote:Blargh
    Gotta keep up this tradition of being on the first page of cov threads.
    hahaha you provide hours of amusement dough.
    back on topic tho i would like to join, im sad to hear about the events that lead to this but i was never a big player in the scheme of things so....... yeah. hit me up with anything PS my main is a SL99 DW is that ok or will i need to create a SL 50-55 DW?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 am

raecor14 wrote:
    back on topic tho i would like to join, im sad to hear about the events that lead to this but i was never a big player in the scheme of things so....... yeah. hit me up with anything PS my main is a SL99 DW is that ok or will i need to create a SL 50-55 DW?

Hi I'm sure you are more than welcome, cov sl are 60,80,100 and 99 for tourneys
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 am

robsthedon wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:

SWEET! then i should be able to play with it big grin.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:

WELCOME! raccor14 happy As Robs pointed out our sl are 55/60, 80, 99/100. I would like that you build a 55/60 or 80 as well. PM your builds to me using muggen. Thanks!

Once again, Welcome Aboard!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm

With all credit going to BeeS for making a lore connection that I
    believe as real validity. I have added to our covenant lore: "How an Why We Came to Be". Please review paragraph 5 and also take a look at BeeS excellent contribution in the Archives:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t16814-painting-guardians-master-ciaran#327879

WELL DONE BEES!!! cheers I believe a promotion has been well earned. Congrats! Proper Bow

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:With all credit going to BeeS for making a lore connection that I
    believe as real validity. I have added to our covenant lore: "How an Why We Came to Be". Please review paragraph 5 and also take a look at BeeS excellent contribution in the Archives:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t16814-painting-guardians-master-ciaran#327879

WELL DONE BEES!!! cheers I believe a promotion has been well earned. Congrats! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 10 945058907

I don't want to be given too much credit winking
    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 10 945058907

Thank you! I will serve our queen with most respect and avenge all those who make an attempt at her life! As a Blade of Velka, I will take revenge for the sins they have commited!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:40 am

nice job bee i completely fogot about that *applaudes*
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 am

I totally wasn't expecting it either, I almost potato.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 am

still good job too bad i cant give an award or something oh well congrats and keep it up Bee XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:34 am

Everyone has a good shoot at promotions...it comes down to being active in the cove, the thread, psn chat and the forum in general. Of course...events are the fast track to promotion. So, lets get those events up and running. THat includes the one I am working on LOL
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 am

What ARE you working on? I just keep hearing "working on it" and my curiosity is about to explode.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 am

Jansports wrote:What ARE you working on? I just keep hearing "working on it" and my curiosity is about to explode.

I know Jans...its frustrating. But the guys are pulling their projects together. Mine is a bit more complicated but only on the planning side which is why it was put an the back burner before. But a location has been found. So, I need to talk to the cove who resides in that area. And I am still working on getting at least 2 more coves involved.

What can I say....breaking away from the same old War/Invasion scenario has not been a walk in the park. But we are trying.

If you would like to jump in and give a hand to one of the other two teams working on events...I am sure they would love the assist. PM me if you are interested. big grin
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am

Anyone else feel the mlbh is as insane as I do? Its damage rivals or surpasses the other spears, its the second longest weapon in game (tied with the sks,) it chips heavily through shields, it allows effective sorcery to be used to suppliment it and cover its weakness to roll/parrys and great scythe running r1 (hcsm, db and a well timed css wreck these strategies) without a 40 point investment (between 0 and 15 points for between 2 and 5 spell slots and access to hcsm, db and css.) It doesn't do the leo ring, but it chips quickly so counter turtles arn't likely to come out on top because you never have to expose yourself. The bdcr will boost your sorcery or if you want to mix things up some, the hornets ring, colathary ring and rtsr are great compliments for varied situations.

Its a downright brilliant kiteing weapon, and the spell access ruins anyone who attempts to close.

If anyone hasn't tried it, Id very highly recommend it. Tresspassers will fall like leaves before you.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 am

It's in either New Londo or Lost Izalith.

*FeelsGoodUntilYouSayItIsn't
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:04 am

@ Forum Pirate

If i would make a spear build, it would use the mlbh. Pure magic damage, it's fast and it requires only 12str and 14 int. It is really dangerous weapon. Most people don't know how to parry spears, and even if they do, you can keep some distance and make it practically impossible. It's insane that spears break 30 poise.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:18 am

Its 2h damage bonus is terrible. I'll give it that, but that just means it can be used in 1 hand effectively (which actually has longer reach than 2h does, if only just) and it leaves the off hand free for a catalyst/shield/weapon. Imo even its "weakness" works out for the best.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 am

The damage bonus is not be very good, but the difference between breaking 20 or 30 poise is. Main hand spear + off hand pyro flame is pretty scary. You can't go close to try a parry or bs but you obviously can't stay too far either or you will be poked to death. Hmm... The only problem i come up with is that how well it does when fighting 2 or 3 people at the same time. Do you rely on magic in those situations?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Roll, poke, repeat until someone dies or gets sloppy and punish with magic or a bs. Its essentialy the same basic strategy as a 1v1, just takes more patience and awareness. Its important to seperate them, if possible, so you don't need to worry about being bs'd when you try to punish them.

Its not reliance on the magic, but the magic offsetting the low damage of the spear is more important against multiple opponents.

One could also switch to velkas rapier or the mlgs and fish for crits or use velkas talismine to cast glgsd (which is risky) to kill multiple opponents at once.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:23 pm

I got a sl100 build that uses mlbh and rapier/shotel as backup : ) might make her a DM but i need much more practice with it ^^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Happy Birthday WaLKa!!!

cheers
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:09 am

so how do i join/what do i do?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 am

Would so much like to be part of this awesome covenant of yours.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Anyone else feel the mlbh is as insane as I do? Its damage rivals or surpasses the other spears, its the second longest weapon in game (tied with the sks,) it chips heavily through shields, it allows effective sorcery to be used to suppliment it and cover its weakness to roll/parrys and great scythe running r1 (hcsm, db and a well timed css wreck these strategies) without a 40 point investment (between 0 and 15 points for between 2 and 5 spell slots and access to hcsm, db and css.) It doesn't do the leo ring, but it chips quickly so counter turtles arn't likely to come out on top because you never have to expose yourself. The bdcr will boost your sorcery or if you want to mix things up some, the hornets ring, colathary ring and rtsr are great compliments for varied situations.

Its a downright brilliant kiteing weapon, and the spell access ruins anyone who attempts to close.

If anyone hasn't tried it, Id very highly recommend it. Tresspassers will fall like leaves before you.

I use it on my FH build always 1 handed, it is a nice wep sure
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 am

for you two pretty much just ask and ahho will come on and post yes or no though ive never seen her say no so expect a yes. btw murkulanvippi if ya dont mind can i call you murk and didnt we fight in the sens?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 pm