Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
XachAttack
Ghadis_God
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheMeInTeam
Sloth9230
Kerberos-013
The Letter X
reim0027
RANT
BLA1NE
callipygias
Saturday-Saint
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Hydreigon11
19 posters

Is Sunlight Blade and GMB bad?

Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is Sunlight Blade and GMB bad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Sunlight Blade and GMB bad?

Post by Slarg232 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 am

Sentiel wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Clearly you need to send hatemail calling them a Spear tryhard. That'll convince them that they are being completely unfair by making a good build and taking advantage of what the game has to offer.
    Exactly! I'm going to compose a template right away. I'm sure it will stop those fiendish pointy sticks right in their tracks.

Yes, they will drop their pointy sticks and come after you with Fresh Fruit!

I have yet to run into any hate mail like this, and my main invasion build uses Poison almost exclusively. Typically I get a "good fight", or "Wow, never would have thought I would have been killed by a poison build...."
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Is Sunlight Blade and GMB bad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Sunlight Blade and GMB bad?

Post by GkMrBane Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:43 pm

I like to beat the crap out of people with just the dragon body fist and no poise and they still call me a cheater. LOL
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am

GkMrBane wrote:I like to beat the crap out of people with just the dragon body fist and no poise and they still call me a cheater. LOL

You're more likely to get complaints that way. If a person loses to overused equipment/spells, they can justify their loss with "oh he got lucky using overpowered crap". If they lose to someone cherry tapping them, it is a bigger stain on their pride. OBVIOUSLY (to them), you can't have been more skillful, and you're clearly using a weaker build...

So the immediate conclusion is that you must have cheated winking.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Situations like this are always difficult. If it wasn't a prearranged duel...anything goes really. But as far as honor goes, i'd say you were fine. If you got 2 buffs...and he didn't punish, backstab or otherwise. That's his fault. Now, buffing is an issue to some. I'd say, if you let me buff i'll let you buff. And vice versa i'd hope. If i invade, or you, and if the other person uses a green bollsom even i think that entitles me to a buff. If you use anything to increase your odds, i should be able to as well. If you break that chain of "honor" that early in a fight then all bets are off.

I've had someone tell me buffs are not fair in a duel. ...really? Any buff, for a weapon or a protective spell ANY buff, doesn't last long. And if it does, "power within" it has a side affect. So...in my opinion, the ONLY thing unfair in a fight is backstab fishing going for glitch/lag stabs. If you wanna buff or hide behind a shield, go for it.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Only things that are unfair in a duel are things both sides have agreed upon.
    If no such agreement has been made, then everything is allowed and thus is also fair.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 pm

TheMeInTeam wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:I like to beat the crap out of people with just the dragon body fist and no poise and they still call me a cheater. LOL

You're more likely to get complaints that way. If a person loses to overused equipment/spells, they can justify their loss with "oh he got lucky using overpowered crap". If they lose to someone cherry tapping them, it is a bigger stain on their pride. OBVIOUSLY (to them), you can't have been more skillful, and you're clearly using a weaker build...

So the immediate conclusion is that you must have cheated winking.

I was a lvl 50 with only the dragon body and everything in vit with ring of fap and red tearstone ring and only my dragon fist and dragon body push attack

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=306174715464676152 this was everything I was using with a dragon body which is adds lots of dmg to regular first attacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 pm