Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ErrJon6661
laezyre
6 posters

Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3

laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3 Empty Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3

Post by laezyre Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm

After reading the boards for weeks, it appears that the PS3 is the way to go for Dark Souls. Less PVP hacking, more people to co op with, better graphics, more of a community etc. Not to mention free online play and a free blue ray player.
    I'm keeping my xbox, but I'm coming over to the other side for a while. I look forward to starting over on my PS3 soon. Cheers!
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3 Empty Re: Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3

Post by ErrJon6661 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Good choice dude.
    SilenceOfKnights
    SilenceOfKnights
    Addicted
    Addicted

Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3 Empty Re: Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3

Post by SilenceOfKnights Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm

ErrJon6661 wrote:Good choice dude.
    Xbox is not that bad
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3 Original
    SilenceOfKnights
    SilenceOfKnights
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SilenceOfKnights Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Uparkaam wrote:Well, I took the plunge and bought a PS3 Original
    WTF!!!! :|
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 pm

I've got a SL 76 pyromancer on my xbox. I'm about 90% finished with the game and really enjoy it. But that's just it. I like the game so much that I want the best pvp and co op possible. I think the PS3 offers that.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 pm

They both have their pro's and con's. Hahaha. Not looking to start a console war here, I prefer the PS3, but pretty soon here its not going to matter what you have as it seems any big game is going crossplatform now.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:13 pm

laezyre wrote:After reading the boards for weeks, it appears that the PS3 is the way to go for Dark Souls. Less PVP hacking, more people to co op with, better graphics, more of a community etc. Not to mention free online play and a free blue ray player.
    I'm keeping my xbox, but I'm coming over to the other side for a while. I look forward to starting over on my PS3 soon. Cheers!

can i just say graphics don't matter for dark souls, the highest Res. it's made for is 720P
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    laezyre wrote:After reading the boards for weeks, it appears that the PS3 is the way to go for Dark Souls. Less PVP hacking, more people to co op with, better graphics, more of a community etc. Not to mention free online play and a free blue ray player.

can i just say graphics don't matter for dark souls, the highest Res. it's made for is 720P

I plan on playing many other games on the ps3.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Enjoy the free online features.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 pm

laezyre wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

I plan on playing many other games on the ps3.

get Heavy Rain, Motorstorm and obviously Demon's souls

and i never doubted you'd get other games, noone would spend so much money for one game silly

oh and the free online is the best bit by far
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

I figure after a year or two of free online play, it will pay for itself. That's what I like to tell myself at least.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 pm

if you bought a ps3 the you need to get killzone 3, one of the most fun games ive played in a while. i hate that fanboys always talk about having awesome exclusives but they never support them unlike people on xbox. but anyway, yeah welcome dude, make sure you join the fight club, look at the sticckies on top.
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Sounds good. Just waiting for my ps3 version of dark souls to arrive from glyde.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:14 am