Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Soris Ice Goldwing
Animaaal
Odinbear
7 posters

Is it possible to plunge attack Manus

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Is it possible to plunge attack Manus Empty Is it possible to plunge attack Manus

Post by Odinbear Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 am

I've come close to landing on him only once. Very close. I figure, if possible, doing a plunge attack on Manus is gonna be ALL LUCK. Has it been done?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Is it possible to plunge attack Manus Empty Re: Is it possible to plunge attack Manus

Post by Animaaal Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 am

I heard it was done, i didnt say it, didnt see it, but I remember reading about it.

I remember because I NEVER thought about it until then.

I was like $#@#in brilliant.

I think the host could set it up.

Last edited by Animaaal on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Is it possible to plunge attack Manus Empty Re: Is it possible to plunge attack Manus

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:59 am

I don't think you can naturally. I think you can by hacks but I'm not sure of that too. You get a cut scene and then are grabbed and brought to Manus. However a phantom can do a plunge attack.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 am

As a phantom you can try an try again. I'm gonna keep trying.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:12 am

Just get a host to move Manus to where you land has always been my best guess.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 am

I've killed him with arrows plenty of times, and I can honestly say the distance between you and Manus is way too large to get a plunging attack in on him.
    But I may be completely wrong.
    ShadowStalker
    ShadowStalker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ShadowStalker Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 am

i saw a video of a phantom doing the plunge attack a while back
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 am

According to https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13560-plunging-manus it's possible, but you won't get a special animation (like the one with the Asylum Demon, Taurus Demon and Fang Boar).
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm

You can run a jump off the ledge, I usta just roll off which is pretty much a straight drop down, but if you run>jump you land mid-area or so.
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

yes it is but no special animation you just pass through normally like a drop. I personally did 2000+ on hit when I dropped. All i can say is as soon as you enter the fog run around 3 times then jump off, scream jolly co-operation and hope for the best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:58 am