Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Sloth9230
Jiub of Carim
Nybbles
defacto
largestember
Yurkoon
Rudmed
ExecutionerTri
PlasticandRage
Myztyrio
cloudyeki
FlorisFreakshow
Murdeaulio
sjackson12
Murkulanvippi
Insane117
tinypantha
Brokewilly
Ubcmflt
DarkW17
dancash1808
Glutebrah
Baked_Blazer
EeAyEss
Johnthethird
Phoenix Rising
raecor14
TehInfamousAmos
Mr. Tart
billy_bayonet
T-King-667
GrinTwist
Kyōkai
kane3977
Espada Muerta
User1
ChizFreak
The Letter X
RANT
martyrsbrigade99
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Seignar
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
vatar5
reim0027
MyAwesomeAfro
FinPeku
Tolvo
N_Raist
DoughGuy
lorenzo110
hey its andres
Avenger649
Automancer
Jansports
Hydreigon11
62 posters

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 6 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:13 pm

I'll be online within a few hours. I haven't seen a 3v1 in months so hopefully I'll get lucky tonight.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 6 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by hey its andres Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Anyone else gonna be on the xbox tonight?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 am

my psn is mossadagent. i dont know if anyone mentioned this but we could always all wear pahris' hat to recognise each other.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 am

RantFromRant wrote:my psn is mossadagent. i dont know if anyone mentioned this but we could always all wear pahris' hat to recognise each other.

Interesting idea, it could also be the snickering tophat so wear either of those whilst anti ganking. But I do know some builds depend on some headgear for poise (like mine) and extra defence. So something all of us could do to recognise each other maybe Prayer after killing a squad? That gesture isn't used as often so I think would be quite unique.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 am

Will start using that gesture, I'm not playing so hot this morning only bout 50/50 agaisnt squads.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:30 pm

I thought we were doing look skyward? Maybe do Prayer as a greeting and Look Skyward after killing gankers?
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Oh and for those of you getting ganked here is a tip: the forest is our friend so use it to your advantage. Try running to the cat's and then go for a backstab while they are fighting them. Personally I run to the small pond with the two giant mushrooms, because they sometimes kill the host or phantom. It is hilarious to be dueling a phantom and seeing "TARGET DESTROYED" and turning to see a mushroom coming out of a punch. The mushroom is just like: Well What is it "What now ya gankas?!"
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:49 pm

I'd like to see a forest sniper build.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:57 pm

I was invading as a DW (literally, Dark sword, dark armor, and dark hands) on the ps3 this morning and only managed 1 kill, and that was with the help of a catbro. Was wondering if that was any of you, since the catbro was f***ing ridiculous. Zaphander and a tin crystal cat. happy

I might join and make a 120 vit gouge build... big grin

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDk5LDgsNDAsMTYsMTAsMTEsOCwxMCw5OSw1OSw5LDM0LDM3LDMsMzEsMTUzLDM0LDAsMCxub3JtYWwsbGlnaHRuaW5nLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCw1LHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbiwx

Last edited by EeAyEss on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Johnthethird wrote:I'd like to see a forest sniper build.

Do you mean a bow build or a build specifically aimed at sniping (no pun intended).
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 pm

EeAyEss wrote:I was invading as a DW (literally, Dark sword, dark armor, and dark hands) on the ps3 this morning and only managed 1 kill, and that was with the help of a catbro. Was wondering if that was any of you, since the catbro was f***ing ridiculous. Zaphander and a tin crystal cat. happy

I might join and make a 120 vit gouge build... big grin

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDk5LDgsNDAsMTYsMTAsMTEsOCwxMCw5OSw1OSw5LDM0LDM3LDMsMzEsMTUzLDM0LDAsMCxub3JtYWwsbGlnaHRuaW5nLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCw1LHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbiwx

99 Vit with a zaphander? Overkill and... I LOVE IT. This is going with the other builds. Anyway anyway anyway anyway, Andres, if we have time for a greeting then Prayer and after they have died Look Skyward
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Btw, you misspelled my name(don't worry big grin). It is spelled EeAyEss. I'll get to work on my glorious, ridonkulous build right away
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

I knew I would misspell it. I do the name and build list from memory, the names I memorise and the build I copy/paste. But your name... too much to handle in the second day of a holy murr fu**er of colds, I'll copy/paste fix it now.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Lol it's fine... big grin

Can't wait to slap some gankers with my zapdi... I mean zaphander!

Btw, because I have Giants guantlets and leggings, am I still allowed to use the MoM? I know I am not using the chest piece, but...
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Hell wear whatever you want, It's the giant's chestpiece I dislike the most it makes you look like you puffed yourself up with air or you're a 5 year old trying to wear your dad's armour.

But if you chose to wear the mask meh I don't particularly care (don't be surprised if I change my mind I'm particularly feverish today)
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Well on your first post, you discouraged the use of a family mask with giants gear, but I'm not using FULL giants, just thought I should ask.

I want the MoM because it goes hand-in-hand with my vit gouge... I want as much hp as possible. That being said, I could still use the tiny being's ring... but I'd lose a lot of defense if I still chose to fast roll.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Nah keep the MoM. It's good.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:28 pm

>big grin

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can finally please my inner demon...
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Using mommy's mask right now to give me a pleasant 2085 hp :mask-mother:
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

big grin Oh momma...

lol
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Momma hates ganks silly
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

DAT MASK... winking
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Well... this is getting a little odd...

Don't mind me with my Black Knight helm, just passing through lalalala
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Black knight helm + witch's robes with black iron gauntlets and leggings and a dark hand in each hand. Congratulations you now look like some evil sorcerer.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 pm

I use the wanderer's coat with the guardian leggings and whatever gauntlets I can wear. I look like a madhat mumbo jumbo of things and I love every minute of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:25 am