Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gankers in the Forest

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gankers in the Forest Empty Gankers in the Forest

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Forest PVP can be fun....but not when assholes are teamed up with a friend and just ganging up on you.

I'd say that about 75% of the time I PVP in the forest I go up against 2 people at once, and most of the time I lose in that scenario...but last night I got revenge...sweet...sweet revenge....

Two people, both high leveled, both not bowing, both ganging up at the same time I lose to them once, and invade them again...losing again. But finally after invading a 3rd time...I get smart, I lure them over to the narrow bridge so they'll have to fight me mono y mono...but do they? Hell no, one hangs back and spams soul arrow while the others katana swipes bounce off my shield, I double back and hide behind the wall....now both charge in, looking to kill me off...but I trick them, I roll past the entrance just as they enter and force them off the high wall, then afterwards I plunge attack and finish them both off simultaneously.....I bow respectfully as I earn 60K Souls for my efforts...and what do I get? A Indictment and a hatemail calling me a ***** and a *****....

Some days this is the best game on the Xbox, some days it's the worst =/
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Gankers in the Forest Empty Re: Gankers in the Forest

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Two points for ya:

1. Swearing = no-no
    and
    2. Check out the "For the Glory of Alvina" thread. Lots of forest fun in there
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 pm

I like your story. Usually I just try and survive as long as I can against those teams and try and seperate the host or wait for another invader.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:50 pm