Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Sloth9230
Jiub of Carim
Nybbles
defacto
largestember
Yurkoon
Rudmed
ExecutionerTri
PlasticandRage
Myztyrio
cloudyeki
FlorisFreakshow
Murdeaulio
sjackson12
Murkulanvippi
Insane117
tinypantha
Brokewilly
Ubcmflt
DarkW17
dancash1808
Glutebrah
Baked_Blazer
EeAyEss
Johnthethird
Phoenix Rising
raecor14
TehInfamousAmos
Mr. Tart
billy_bayonet
T-King-667
GrinTwist
Kyōkai
kane3977
Espada Muerta
User1
ChizFreak
The Letter X
RANT
martyrsbrigade99
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Seignar
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
vatar5
reim0027
MyAwesomeAfro
FinPeku
Tolvo
N_Raist
DoughGuy
lorenzo110
hey its andres
Avenger649
Automancer
Jansports
Hydreigon11
62 posters

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 13 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:29 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    Insane117 wrote:Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 13 3207319737Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 13 3063782546

Welcome to the forums.

That was my friend Look Skyward he's still getting used to how the whole forum thing works. But he's going to be taking part as well.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 13 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Yep, saw his name in the OP.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm

At least the forums aren't as hard as Dark Souls is! He'll be fine, and welcome happy
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Hey! Always good to see(?) a new face! Let us engage in jolly MANSLAUGHTER in the forest! big grin
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm

That was brilliant! lol!
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 pm

EeAyEss, once again proving blood shed can be fun big grin
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Of course. Why do we play Dark Souls? To challenge ourselves, sure, but to see the eyes of our victim as we claim his soul(s)... nothing beats that feeling, especially when it comes to PAYBACK. Oh, I'm gonna LOVE this event.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Well up until recently I was a PvE'r. I've only been on the PvP scene for about 2 months. Which is really what drove me to this event. A ganker messaged me saying you will never beat me I have a year of experience on my side, checking his game history I saw he was right. I sent him a message saying 1v1 me. He did and I whooped his booty to hell and back. So I thought if I could become better than a person who has played for a year, then these gankers really SUCK. So what better way to humiliate a bunch of ignorant annoying a-holes than to ruin their day. And this was born. Inspired by that first anti-gank/tryhard thread of course,
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Killing gankers is so deliciously wicked twisted
    One of the best things was last night when I invaded a guy and BC out because he wasn't ganking and he sent me the message "Scared much?" so i told him I was gank hunting and then got accused of being a potential ganker and he told me how he's never ganked, honor, blah, blah, blah. Well as the night went on I invaded him and surprise, he was ganking. A friendly blue invaded and we took them down, it was great. silly
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Those kind of people annoy me more. The person who preaches to you about honour, making you waste 15 minutes of precious invasion time to listen to their hollow rant (no pun intended, don't start EeAyEss silly) and then break down to their scummiest levels because they lost one duel. It truly irks me.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 pm

It's funny.
    It really is.
    However, sometimes the laughter can be hollow once the puns become too rampant.

Anyway, I like my duels and stuff, but I'm starting to realize what happens in the Forest and get used to ganks, healing, etc. In fact, i don't get mad if the host chugs estus and dies of alcohol poisoning because he hollowed out his insides for his phantoms. I just wreck the phantom with my zaphander until they run out of the happy healing juice.

On another note, I have a chaos battle axe, chaos claymore and chaos caestus for 1v1s. That way I don't feel [i]too[/i] cheap haha
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:58 pm

My alt build, for if I get bored of using miracles:
    http://mmdks.com/nln

This is also going to be a legit PvP build, so any suggestions for ring slots/any spells you would change?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:My alt build, for if I get bored of using miracles:
    http://mmdks.com/nln

This is also going to be a legit PvP build, so any suggestions for ring slots/any spells you would change?

DWGR is always nice on a build with magic.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Yeah... but tbh I hate the ninja flips with a passion. I'd rather walk up to someone and start beating on their face than flipping around being a nuisance, like a little fly. Just my preference.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Yeah... but tbh I hate the ninja flips with a passion. I'd rather walk up to someone and start beating on their face than flipping around being a nuisance, like a little fly. Just my preference.

I'm the same way. silly
    The only other suggestions I can come up with are the RoFaP for extra HP/stamina or the Bellowing Dragoncrest/Dusk Crown rings. I have no idea what the last two do, but I think they're good for casters. lol
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Dusk Crown, IMO is useless, it doubles your castings but halves your HP, my opinion is if you have half health, you're only going to cast half as many spells. Bellowing Dragon Crest just increases magic damage by 20-26% depending on the spell (from MugenMonkey)
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Okay, best options would be RoFaP, Cloranthy, Steel Stoneplate, or RTSR. You can also pick the Darkroom Seance Ring for an extra attunement slot
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Fire tempest is such a wonderful thing in close corners. Managed to kill this host and send both his gankers flying back while in the township useing that.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Fire tempest is such a wonderful thing in close corners. Managed to kill this host and send both his gankers flying back while in the township useing that.

I completely agree with you on that. I once used chaos firestorm on these two guys and I killed the host while sending the phantom flying off a cliff tongue
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:59 am

Here is a bit of knowledge I just found out: When your opponent is one in the giant set who likes to backstab and cast Tranquil walk of peace, you take your +5 gold tracer 2-hand it and R1 SMACK him to death! Takes about 7 hits to break his poise and he gets blood loss.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 am

It's a good thing I have a tracer build then. Most of my weapons are +15 and buffable.

If you're a strength build, a handaxe can track a BS fisher, even if it can't bleed, if they continually fish, they will die.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 am

huh. Well, I've found the SKS to be amazing. Two-hand that sucker and go to town. I've only lost 5 times out of my 25 duels...
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 pm

That's the reason I like halberds. The two handed strong attack is the double sing and, when timed right, will get any BS fisher.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Well my build is nearly ready and I have gotten really rusty at fighting gankers, it's so different to duels.

Well train hard guys
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm

I've got 3 different builds I'll probably invade with... 1 SL 100 and 2 120's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:48 pm