Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time)

vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time) Empty Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time)

Post by vageta31 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Part 4 of the series is up for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhDK8LWRqcI

Rules of the challenge:

1. Must start at SL 1.
    2. Must play through normally, no BB glitch or save editing.
    3. Must earn the right to level using the point system.

- One shotting a boss gives 2 points.
    - Two shotting a boss gives 1 point.
    - One shotting a mini boss gives 1 point.
    - Use this list for what constitutes as a mini boss(http://darksouls.wikidot.com/bosses).
    - Anything that respawns does not give points for obvious reasons.
    - I originally took out the Giant rat and included the Berenike Knight, but for simplicity I'm switching it back. This way the mini-boss list is perfect as is and there will be no more confusion. If you already did it the other way it's fine, both are easy to kill.
    - Boss fights with multiple opponents allow for 1 hit on each to count for a "one shot". However you aren't allowed 2 hits on each boss for a "two shot" kill. In that situation you must still one shot at least one of them to get the point.
    - 4 Kings counts as a double boss, same as O&S.
    - Causing an enemy to fall off a cliff due to your attack counts. Purposely trying to make an enemy fall on their own does not.

4. Single attacks with multiple hits count as one attack(ripostes, firestorm, homing soul mass, etc... Since "one attack challenge" sounds lame, I just called it "one shot challenge".
    5. When you reach a point in the game where you are stuck and can't progress due to not being able to take any of the remaining bosses down in 2 or less hits, the challenge is over.
    6. The goal is not necessarily to win the game, it is simply to gain the most amount of points before you cannot make any further progress. This requires a bit of strategy and forethought as opposed to pure skill.
    7. No you may not summon a friend to use the trident dance buff on you.

Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time) Empty Re: Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time)

Post by Danthuyer Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:17 pm

I've been out of the loop with things for a while and just came across this - enjoying watching and I'll be giving this a go shortly myself - keep up the good work happy
    bl0odyMe5s
    Casual
    Casual

Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time) Empty Re: Low Level, One Shot Boss Challenge - part 4 (O&S time)

Post by bl0odyMe5s Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Alright, I got my first video uploaded for this!
    I hope, I didn't make any mistakes with the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJRO3qxujqM
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 am

Is part 6 coming ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 am