Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] Empty Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Neowraiths.chatango.com- For hanging out during events and getting in touch with fellow members.

Neowraiths...

Guidelines for a Neowraith

These guidelines are to be considered in regular invasions as well as in duels. If any of these guidelines are to be broken by an opponent or if  being faced by multiple opponents, a Neowraith is free to do as they see fit*.
    In addition to this, because a Spirit of Vengeance has the sole purpose of draining a wraith's life force - their sin, no rules apply when a Neowraith is encountered by one.

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No backstabs
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No hornet ring
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No red tearstone
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No spell spam
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No parry spam
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No healing
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No wake up attacks (hitting someone for free damage while they are recovering from a critical attack)
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848No one-shot tactics
    Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] 1697547848 No chainstabbing (unless against modders or chainstabbers)
                   *Using glitches such as chainstabbing should only be acceptable if the opponent is exploiting a glitch, modding, or chainstabbing.

*If another player is consistently turtling, a Neowraith has the right to use spell spam or backstabs to counter.

Neowraith PVP can be seen at:
    Ive Gone Hollow YT Channel
    GrizzlyJunkz YT Channel

List of our Members
    Neowraiths, rise...

1. Ive Gone Hollow - Leader
    2. GrizzlyJunkz - Duelist
    3. CboxHero - Scarred
    4. InvisiblexZero - Lord
    5. Sunbro Steven - Scarred
    6. CrimsonReaper98 - Scarred Brawler
    7. Knight Arty - Frontstabber
    8. Soris Goldwing - Duelist
    9. Crona2k9 - Duelist
    10. julespino - Duelist
    11. Mr Darkwraith - Scarred
    12. Lordran Saint - Scarred
    13. Samurainova - Alpha Duelist
    14. The Letter X - Duelist
    15. Fates Vengeance - Scarred
    16. Fersix - Scarred
    17. JaaaaaayMeeeeee - Duelist
    18. I Aim v Here I - Scarred Lord
    19. XxBROSNANxX - Chaotic Champion
    20. Mattat01 - Scarred
    21. D3ATH5CENE - Duelist
    22. Mr Bo0mStick - Duelist
    23. PlatinumHunter1 - Duelist
    24. DMJS151 - Duelist
    25. XuitusTheGreat - Duelist
    26. DDDfreakazoidDD - Duelist
    27. ApexPredator013 - Duelist
    28. IXI Toasty IXI - Duelist
    29. Son of Ember - Duelist
    30. TheDark0ne 98 - Duelist
    31. Drakino077 - Duelist
    32. captainboytouch - Duelist
    33. LaDy BaD WoLf - Duelist
    34. Lord of Ash - Duelist
    35. TheRe4per 505 - Duelist
    36. Knight Blade19 - Duelist
    37. zeus12333 - Duelist

Last edited by GrizzlyJunkz on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 87 times in total
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by The Letter X Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 pm

I like the sound of this. Can anyone join?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:35 pm

The Letter X wrote:I like the sound of this. Can anyone join?

Yes, absolutely anyone on Xbox 360 is welcome to tryout. All you'd need to do is contact the leader (GT: Ive Gone Hollow) through a message on XBL.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:36 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:I like the sound of this. Can anyone join?

Yes, absolutely anyone on Xbox 360 is welcome to tryout. All you'd need to do is contact the leader (GT: Ive Gone Hollow) through a message on XBL.

Thanks, I will do so tonight.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:56 pm

First off welcome to forums GrizzlyJunkz! I there is anything that can be done to help bring the Neowraiths please ask.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:First off welcome to forums GrizzlyJunkz! I there is anything that can be done to help bring the Neowraiths please ask.

Thanks man, I will ^-^ If you didn't get the message, we're having a fight club in the burg in about 45 mins. Would love for our newest member to be there if you can make it.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Well I tried but I won't be able to able to join this time, family matters. However I'll try to be a part of other events.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

seems like a decent mess around group. I will work on my build a wee bit more before i message though (using no shield and just recently started doing so.)
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well I tried but I won't be able to able to join this time, family matters. However I'll try to be a part of other events.

No problem man, do what you need to do. We'll see you next time!
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

tinypantha wrote:seems like a decent mess around group. I will work on my build a wee bit more before i message though (using no shield and just recently started doing so.)

Haha, "a decent mess around group" XD Good one.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    tinypantha wrote:seems like a decent mess around group. I will work on my build a wee bit more before i message though (using no shield and just recently started doing so.)

every group is to mess around, no? Well for me they are because of my lack of seriousness (at most times) Hell eve my "competitive FPS clan" i just a joke for me. Ever since that knights of astora tournament ._. ....
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:51 am

tinypantha wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:

every group is to mess around, no? Well for me they are because of my lack of seriousness (at most times) Hell eve my "competitive FPS clan" i just a joke for me. Ever since that knights of astora tournament ._. ....

Oh god yeah, what the heck happened with that ? I mean, there was supposed to be a recording but it never was seen by anyone. Not to mention the person who won was allowed to cheese their way through the whole thing. Dunno.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm

i got hornet ring BS'd first round then also lagstabbed. The entire tournament was cheap and koA is probably too embarassed to post.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Im a trader if you need somethings contact me
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:glitches such as chainstabbing
    Typical Xbot mentality.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Saturday-Saint wrote:
    Typical Xbot mentality.

Get out.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:26 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    Saturday-Saint wrote:
    Typical Xbot mentality.

Get out.

Lol XD
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 pm

tinypantha wrote:i got hornet ring BS'd first round then also lagstabbed. The entire tournament was cheap and koA is probably too embarassed to post.

Yeah, that's not right man. Not how a proper tournament should be, but I think they just didn't know how to control the situation. I was hoping they would hold another event and it would only be better.
    Hollow wants to hold events for proper duelists who will challenge each other without using cheap tactics. If someone tries to cheese in a Neowraith tournament it will certainly be acknowledged haha.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Well Grizzly looks like I'm on hold for dueling till I get a new main toon after my old got ring bugged. Unless it is possible for a neowraith to duel people at low sl's?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well Grizzly looks like I'm on hold for dueling till I get a new main toon after my old got ring bugged. Unless it is possible for a neowraith to duel people at low sl's?

Yeah, of course you can do that. For the fight clubs, you can bring any character you need to and we can try to set you up in similar sl matches if it's possible. That sound okay?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am

Sure! At the moment I'm going try to hit sl 100 and transfer what I need from my sl 120 to that. However I'll see how some players with op items deal with a sl22 neowraith with a lot of pratice.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:16 am

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Not how a proper tournament should be
    A proper tournament has participants who will do anything they can to win. If hornet ring and backstabs were legal, then anybody was perfectly in the right to use them.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:30 am

May I question why you make an honor brigade covenant? I understand that you may wish to lay restrictions upon yourselves during invasions, but I believe that you should be as big an arse as possible to the host if you invade them. It is the only way in which they will develop as a player: your rules make you vulnerable and it also makes the host think that most darkwraiths that invade him/her won't act like arseholes.

No backstabs
    No hornet ring
    No red tearstone
    No spell spam
    No parry spam
    No healing
    No wake up attacks (hitting someone for free damage while they are recovering from a critical attack)
    No chainstabbing (unless against modders or chainstabbers)
    *Using glitches such as chainstabbing should only be acceptable if the opponent is exploiting a glitch, modding, or chainstabbing.

I also may like to question the no wakeup attacks and the no RTSr rules? Wakeup attacks are a valid tactic, you have to time them perfectly to get the hit on wakeup with a strength weapon - any other invader with a dex weapon would just be more liable to chainstab than wakeup attack anyway. This once again makes the host more susceptible to the darkwraiths and darkmoons whom play to kill the host. I would say if you're going to be an honor wraith covenant that you should act as much an arse as possible and just message the host constructive criticism and tell him what he could have done better.

Invasions have no place for 'honor', those concepts belong in fight clubs.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 am

tinypantha wrote:i got hornet ring BS'd first round then also lagstabbed. The entire tournament was cheap and koA is probably too embarassed to post.

Any tournaments with prizes people will play to not lose, meanwhilst you are playing to win therefore it makes you susceptible to tripping up and making an error which they can capitalize on, this is generally why more passive players in dark souls win more duels (Because they are cool, calm, collected and calculating what they should do). Refer to Sun Tzu's The Art of War, it will generally help you win in a lot of games. Be it League of Legends, Chess or even Dark Souls - it is a valuable source of knowledge and I recommend it to anybody.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 am

Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
    -He will win who knows when to backstab and when not to backstab.
    -He will win who knows how to handle both high poise and low poise opponents.
    -He will win whose build is animated by the same spirit throughout all its equipment.
    -He will win who, buffed himself, waits to take the enemy unbuffed.
    -He will win who has Dark Bead and is not interfered with by the Great Magic Barrier.

Disclaimer: Reading The Art of War by Sun Tzu will not make you a better player. Playing will make you a better player. But it is fun to read and very quotable.

"Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am