Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 2 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Saturday-Saint wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Not how a proper tournament should be
    A proper tournament has participants who will do anything they can to win. If hornet ring and backstabs were legal, then anybody was perfectly in the right to use them.

Yeah but no one in the club would do stuff like that so it was surprising. I think people expected it to be like the fight clubs or something and it wasn't. I was a participant and I heard all the complaints from everyone else, so...not the only person with this opinion I'm sure.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 2 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Amos and Saint:

When the Rules clearly state:

Do NOT Back stab

No Hornet ring

and etc

Then despite what you think is "ok" to do because it is to win. You should not break your basic humanity just to win because there is a prize of a meager 20 us$ or else you are just a ****.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Look, for all of these argument posts, you guys know my GT and can personal message me on here, but there's no reason to muck up a clan page. We made this post so people would know what we were about, not to make arguments. If you find yourself uncomfortable with the rules, then please understand that we are not asking you to join us.
    You can also message Ive Gone Hollow, the leader.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Hell it, I'll join. Do I send a message to Ive Gone Hollow or do I just ask to turn up at the next fight club?

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Pantha, I was unaware that the rules said No Backstabs and No Hornet ring: this means that the host of the tournament was unreliable and didn't stand up to keep his rules down. Anyone who used HR for more than 1 backstab should have been disqualified, anyone who intentionally backstabbed should also have been disqualified.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Hell it, I'll join. Do I send a message to Ive Gone Hollow or do I just ask to turn up at the next fight club?

Awesome! Go ahead and send him a message then and you can setup a tryout.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Grizzly how is your rep still at 0? Im going to quickly change that I think.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:22 pm

tinypantha wrote:Grizzly how is your rep still at 0? Im going to quickly change that I think.

Haha well I'm not even sure what that is since I'm still so new to the forums XP
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Rep is useless but i can say i was first to +1 you? Reputation is just the amount of times someone has hit the + on your posts or it goes down because someone hits -

I really need to do my project now ill be on later around 5
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:33 pm

tinypantha wrote:Amos and Saint:

When the Rules clearly state:

Do NOT Back stab

No Hornet ring

and etc

Then despite what you think is "ok" to do because it is to win. You should not break your basic humanity just to win because there is a prize of a meager 20 us$ or else you are just a ****.
    I never suggested anybody should cheat. As Amos said, if those were against the tournament rules, whoever did them should have been disqualified. I cannot imagine a tournament where somebody would so blatantly break the rules and not be DQ'd.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm

If you could change no backstabs to no backstab FISHING I feel that that will open you appeal much more. Because I feel that if their is a no backstab rule in general, it kind of gives clearence to do as you'd like without repurcussions, such as powermoving or casting WOG. I also think the no red tearstone rule is a little odd, because I find it very impressive when one prevails over ann opponent with low health and a power boost, but that's just me. Other than that your rules are ROCK solid and I like your clan. happy I hope you guys will join the clan leader alliance.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Samurainova wrote:If you could change no backstabs to no backstab FISHING I feel that that will open you appeal much more. Because I feel that if their is a no backstab rule in general, it kind of gives clearence to do as you'd like without repurcussions, such as powermoving or casting WOG. I also think the no red tearstone rule is a little odd, because I find it very impressive when one prevails over ann opponent with low health and a power boost, but that's just me. Other than that your rules are ROCK solid and I like your clan. happy I hope you guys will join the clan leader alliance.

The no backstab and no RTSR are to make things feel a little more "duelish" if I'm not mistaken.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Or you could simple talk to your covenant leader and ask him to have to arenas with different set of rules, one with and one without backstabb. Only a suggestion though. Im not even a 360 player so Im not sure if my opinion counts : P
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 pm

hageshisa wrote:Or you could simple talk to your covenant leader and ask him to have to arenas with different set of rules, one with and one without backstabb. Only a suggestion though. Im not even a 360 player so Im not sure if my opinion counts : P

That's kind of an interesting concept. I'll let him know about it. I appreciate you sharing your ideas even though you're not on 360 :)
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:47 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:If you could change no backstabs to no backstab FISHING I feel that that will open you appeal much more. Because I feel that if their is a no backstab rule in general, it kind of gives clearence to do as you'd like without repurcussions, such as powermoving or casting WOG. I also think the no red tearstone rule is a little odd, because I find it very impressive when one prevails over ann opponent with low health and a power boost, but that's just me. Other than that your rules are ROCK solid and I like your clan. :) I hope you guys will join the clan leader alliance.

The no backstab and no RTSR are to make things feel a little more "duelish" if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah pretty much X. I mean, we see backstabs as being too easy to really make a player worthy of winning. Same thing goes for RTS. If you can beat your opponent after they've gotten you that low on health, more often than not, it's purely because of the power boost and not a show of skill of any kind. In my opinion it unbalances fights, especially along with the fact that people now like to ring swap in the middle of a fight to RTS.
    The guidelines are stated the way they are for a reason, Samurai. We are not in a state where we're begging people to join, we're doing really well actually. So thank you for your input. I hear you, but that's not what this clan is about.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey grizzly, I put in a request to join to Ive Gone Hollow and he said that I'll have a tryout soon, do you know how long it takes for these things to happen?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Hey grizzly, I put in a request to join to Ive Gone Hollow and he said that I'll have a tryout soon, do you know how long it takes for these things to happen?

Yes, I heard! Things such as Fight Clubs will most likely be happening on a weekly basis. Ive Gone Hollow just started a new semester of college this week so that might be why you haven't gotten a response or an answer right away as he's adjusting to the new schedule. See me as his assistant and I'll be around most of the time to answer questions. Sometimes he will have me hold a tryout for him if he's too busy to get to it right away.
    Anyway, we are planning on getting the clan together for a fight club tomorrow night at 7PM CTS if you're interested in coming.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 pm

I won't be able to come online, since it's 1am where I am when that begins. Unless you could hold it on a friday/saturday at 4-6pm central, I won't be able to participate.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:I won't be able to come online, since it's 1am where I am when that begins. Unless you could hold it on a friday/saturday at 4-6pm central, I won't be able to participate.

Okay, Hollow will figure something out with you. No worries.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 2 Empty Continueing thread.

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Hey grizzles just continueing on your thread. And as much as i wish their was no backstab fishing as opposed to no backstabs,after some thought i could probaly use the training with fighting with NO backstabs at all. It might further refine my self restraint. winking
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Something I been meaning to ask Samurainova what is your sl, or that of various toons?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Something I been meaning to ask Samurainova what is your sl, or that of various toons?

I have one for every level of pvp, a level 5, a level 60 ,a level 120, a level 100, a level 200, a level 300, a level 500, and level 711 happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Samurainova wrote:Hey grizzles just continueing on your thread. And as much as i wish their was no backstab fishing as opposed to no backstabs,after some thought i could probaly use the training with fighting with NO backstabs at all. It might further refine my self restraint. ;)

Great ! I completely agree that it would be beneficial to refining your skills overall. My suggestion would be to show up to the fight club tomorrow if you can and I would guess that you will be fighting any Neowraith you get matched with randomly for your tryout. If that doesn't strike your fancy you could setup a tryout with Hollow personally to have at another time.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:33 pm

About that fight club do we need a selected sl range?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:Hey grizzles just continueing on your thread. And as much as i wish their was no backstab fishing as opposed to no backstabs,after some thought i could probaly use the training with fighting with NO backstabs at all. It might further refine my self restraint. winking

Great ! I completely agree that it would be beneficial to refining your skills overall. My suggestion would be to show up to the fight club tomorrow if you can and I would guess that you will be fighting any Neowraith you get matched with randomly for your tryout. If that doesn't strike your fancy you could setup a tryout with Hollow personally to have at another time.

I want hollow personally, ive looked at the list and to be honest i dont think some would be as challenging as hollow...Not trying to be mean but i remember some good duels with hollow, even though he did shoot me some hate...lol but its been a while and im sure we have both evolved much, so please set me with him happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:45 am