Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Emergence
Rifter7
Spurgun
Carphil
Jansports
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Glutebrah
WyrmHero
reim0027
Sentiel
Juutas
raecor14
Xero
Sloth9230
Ghadis_God
robsthedon
ChizFreak
23 posters

Is the Chaos Blade any good?

Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Is the Chaos Blade any good? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the Chaos Blade any good?

Post by Glutebrah Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Lol 20hp drain is awesome if you use the rtsr.

Then you just fast swap to iaito if your life gets to low, lol you guys are all babies acting like 20hp will make or break a fight. Well actually it will... When it activates my rtsr instead of my life being just over but still one shot from death.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

lol just swap to sks when your hps below half with the cblade.

EMBRACE ME WITH DOWNVOTES
    jk.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Oy this thread...

To clarify, can't outright delete a page from existence but it's quite possible to just erase all the content on a page. It's also easily reverted back, but logic doesn't always stop people.

Chaos Blade ftw.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Rifter7 wrote:lol just swap to sks when your hps below half with the cblade.

jk.

Lol that's actually a good idea
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

ChizFreak wrote:

jk.

well yeah, if you're using a cblade your stats are perfect for a sks or gs/lh. if you haven't killed the opponent by the time you're at half health they should be close to death.. or you can turtle.. or you're dead from a backstab or stunlock. hahah idk.

also man.. with everyone talking about the ap and what not..
    points leading up to 400 aren't much of a difference, but as soon as you start going over the damage increase starts to get crazy for every few points.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Use the chaos blade... screw stats it's **** awesome!!!

Did I mention it's my favourite weapon in the game? happy

As glute said though, tearstone with it and it can really become lethal in the right hands. Let's hope your dodging skills are up to scratch though winking
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Use the chaos blade... screw stats it's **** awesome!!!

Did I mention it's my favourite weapon in the game? happy

As glute said though, tearstone with it and it can really become lethal in the right hands. Let's hope your dodging skills are up to scratch though winking

Yeah I think I'll be using Chaos Blade, until I RTSR triggers, then I will change to the SKS. Also no buff whatsoever grants me the ability to switch weapons without consequences.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 pm

I've said this once and I'll say it again. If the 20 HP drain deters you from using the C.Blade you are using it wrong. It's extra damage makes up for the health drain unless you're getting a lot of phantom hits or dealing with a turtle. Its faster bleed buildup can also come into account for turtles however. That extra reach also helps a ton. It not only decreases your opponent's life span, but increases your life span by being able to attack out of reach of certain weapons compared to the uchi or Iaito.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm

jk.

lol man he said joking :|

Voting up big grin
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Rifter7 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

jk.

well yeah, if you're using a cblade your stats are perfect for a sks or gs/lh. if you haven't killed the opponent by the time you're at half health they should be close to death.. or you can turtle.. or you're dead from a backstab or stunlock. hahah idk.

also man.. with everyone talking about the ap and what not..
    points leading up to 400 aren't much of a difference, but as soon as you start going over the damage increase starts to get crazy for every few points.

that's why it matters. Cblade and Uchi are both well into 400ar, just over 450 in fact. and small little boosts in AR at that point offer great returns on more damage.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

People need to stop comparing the chaos blade to crystal weapons. Obviously crystal uchi is better as it can be buffed with the same AR... But for the majority of people who don't farm crystal weapons chaos is better then a +15 by far
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

crystal is just to much of a hassle for me.. if someone wants to use an item that requires farming or constant transferring to get an edge over me- fine... but i personally couldn't care less.

now if there was some kind of rank and dark souls pvp was more balanced then yeah everything would be crystal, crystals for days.. but it's not and i don't care.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:38 am

I actually switch Chaos Blade for SKS when RTSR activates sometimes. :oops:
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Average Chaos Blade wielder:
    Is the Chaos Blade any good? - Page 3 B5KvR
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Rarayn wrote:Average Chaos Blade wielder:
    Is the Chaos Blade any good? - Page 3 B5KvR

(+1) haha, this explains the power of chaos blade pretty well big grin
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Chaos blade has to be my favorite weapon by far. I do use other weapons including other buffed kats but I don't get the same results. Emergence said it best.... Chaos Blade FTW!!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 am

Been using it in the forest... it's awesome, and it tears apart everyone...

It's great okay! I said it! Are you happy now!?

EDIT: I just did a running thrusting 2-handed attack for 379 damage to a guy in the forest, that's a lot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:08 pm