Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vagrant testing (PS3). Looking for a player who won't mind sacrificing 99 soft humanity. Level 82-120.

retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Vagrant testing (PS3). Looking for a player who won't mind sacrificing 99 soft humanity. Level 82-120. Empty Vagrant testing (PS3). Looking for a player who won't mind sacrificing 99 soft humanity. Level 82-120.

Post by retro Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:31 pm

This probably won't yield results, but I haven't heard about it being tried before. One of the two ways vagrants are spawned, according to the manual, is when a large amount of humanity is lost.

How much qualifies as large? No one knows. But 99 certainly sounds like a safe bet.

If there are more particulars, like the bloodstain needing to sit there for a while, this first attempt won't bother trying them. The plan is simple:

• Connect to another player by white sign soapstone or red sign soapstone, then black crystal out.
    • Immediately after, both double suicide near a known vagrant spawn location. Just to be safe, suicide both times in the same spot (like - run back to your bloodstain with the 99 soft humanity and kill yourself there again without picking it up).
    • Look out for vagrants around the area. Wait/ look for at least several minutes.

Why I think this has a (very small) chance of success-
    Even if the vagrant is sent to a random player's world, connecting first via soapstone might work. It is a guaranteed way to spawn gravelord black phantoms for a friend... so if that works, perhaps it could work for vagrants too.

I'm willing to blow 99 humanity even if this fails. Anyone with me? Level 82-120?

Last edited by retro on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thread title)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:34 pm