Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Knight Kirk

Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Knight Kirk Empty Knight Kirk

Post by Bloodpact91 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Ok well , i just found out about knight Kirk when i entered demon's ruin so i looked him up and it says i need to kill him in all 3 location in order to get his armor , the thing his i did not know about him until now and i killed the boss in the dept , does that mean i have no chances at getting his armor set? Or is there a way i can get it even if the boss is dead?

Also , while i'm at it , if anybody wants to help me go through the demon ruins it would be greatly apreciated happy I'm SL 85 on Xbox
    ryan0wens
    ryan0wens
    Casual
    Casual

Knight Kirk Empty Re: Knight Kirk

Post by ryan0wens Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Once youve killed the boss he can no longer invade you, so you won't be able to get his armor on that playthrough unless someone gives it to you.

Someone on here would probably be willing to help you get the set if you really want it though cheers
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

ryan0wens wrote:Once youve killed the boss he can no longer invade you, so you won't be able to get his armor on that playthrough unless someone gives it to you.

Someone on here would probably be willing to help you get the set if you really want it though cheers

Well obviously i'd like to have it since i'm big on unique armor collecting but it's not the end of the world if nobody has it happy I'm just a little mad at myself , because the Dept is probably the only zone i haven't inspected before killing the boss sad but oh well maybe next time happy

Thanks for the info btw , i really apreciate it happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:17 am