Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Jester's Tears
User1
Kyōkai
GenericUsername
Repto
LunarFog
Hue
VaDoom
ublug
Sentiel
Zephryl
15 posters

Need tactical advice - DLC Boss

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need tactical advice - DLC Boss - Page 2 Empty Re: Need tactical advice - DLC Boss

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:
    Jester's Tears wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:What an objection, +1 for that.

Yeha, make that +2...
    Need tactical advice - DLC Boss - Page 2 H31997E75

CURSE YOU SENTIEL.......!!!!
    Spoiler:
    I would give that a +1, but you objected against me. happy

IT WAS FOR SENTIEL D:
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Need tactical advice - DLC Boss - Page 2 Empty Re: Need tactical advice - DLC Boss

Post by User1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm

I know, but I hate having my opinions challanged. happy
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:21 am

Well~ I'm not sure what to do now... I decided to leave Oolacile for the moment, because I got a little bit lost, so I went to the Demon Ruins and to the Shortcut, got myself a shiny hat, and decided to take on the Firesage Demon anyway... Died in about 1 second, haha. Can't progress into LI because I'm terrible at fighting titanite Demons, especially in small spaces...

I think I might need a better weapon... I got the Large Fire Ember, maybe I'll make a Fire Great Scythe... Or maybe farm chunks to upgrade my Lightning Zweihander... Decisions, decisions~

Do you think Cata+Tombs would be easier? Or New Londo?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 am

If you beat Pinwheel you can kindle your bonfires to 20, might makes things easier also, and Pinwheel is easy to beat...
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 am

sure-magicians wrote:If you beat Pinwheel you can kindle your bonfires to 20, might makes things easier also, and Pinwheel is easy to beat...

Yeah~ Pinwheel is dead and buried, thankfully. 20 Estus is awesome~
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Okay, here's what I did, and the first time I beat Artorias was on NG+ after dying to him a BILLION+ times. I used the Greatshield of Artorias (from sif's boss soul) and the Black Knight Great Axe...that's all, weapon gear wise, the only thing I had other than that...Wolf Ring, Chloranthy Ring, the red robey pants/skirt thing who's name I can't think of right now +5...THATS ALL.

I have 30 Endurance, and with that I could eat ANY hit with the Great Shield, even the 3 in a row flip, nevver avoided a one. Sure, you could do what others say and roll, and flip, and spear poke, but I found that the key to the fight was PATIENCE, your first kill WILL take you 10+ minutes, he has one attack that is like a hard sword swing and it takes about 1sec for him to recover, FIND THAT MOVE cause when he does that, that is your key to attack, hit him once then block...or run, whichever.

Also, I never interrupted his charge up, I used that time to heal, with the Great Shield it didn't matter, I just ate all of his attacks and chugged on my merry way...after about 15 minutes or so, I was victorious, but barely...and that's only because when I seen that he was one hit away from death I got greedy and tried to take the shot and he speared me, almost killed me on the spot, but I went back to my pattern and got him.

The key to the fight is PATIENCE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:12 am