Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 16 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by gmwdim Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Yes, it's terribly low. You can't do the DLC until you reach Seath's, and most people in Anor Londo are in the SL 40-50 range. Plenty of NG summoning for Sanctuary Guardian happens at SL 60-70. You'll have to either go solo or level up quite a bit.
    Azul
    Azul

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 16 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by Azul Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Guess my main thing to do now is to just keep throwing my body at the guy until he falls. I'm determined to stay at 35 well after I get my armor of Artorias.
    boomflair
    boomflair

Post by boomflair Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:07 pm

it's amazing how i can be gone for two days and not check the forms but when i come back there is like 5 full pages of conversions but when i am here it seems like no one talks at all
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

anyone able to help me at centipede demon? SL50 ps3
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 am

Tanklord wrote:I utterly DETEST the Sanctuary Guardian, he always ganks the **** out of me. He's probably the most aggressive boss in the game.
    Just keep your shield up and wait for him to tire out.
    I actually like how aggresive this boss is. It's a great experience when you first fight him, because he just doesn't give you any time to attack him at all. It's also a quite welcome change, because most bosses are quite docile.
    What I hate is his lightining spam. It's super annoying.
    raecor14 wrote:anyone able to help me at centipede demon? SL50 ps3
    I can, but I will be online 10 hours from now at best. sad
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:51 am

its ok, i figured it out big grin
    nickyenarbia
    nickyenarbia

Post by nickyenarbia Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 pm

hi guys got two character now, a pyro at SL 78 and a Sorceror at SL 35 big grin ready to help gamertag: NicktheSun
    Azul
    Azul

Post by Azul Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Even though nobody's helped so far, I'd hugely appreciate help against Artorias, being level 35 myself. Finally got a victory over Sanctuary Guardian, but Artorias is just something I can't handle by myself at the moment. He's my last step to getting his armor, which I've been wanting since I started getting into PvP. I'd like to retain my current level for the time being, putting off leveling as much as I can, as I've only got Artorias to go to finish off what I want to achieve.
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Damn I'd love to help but I don't have anyone around level 35:(

I could do with help myself against Sanctuary Guardian right now (SL65 Xbox) if there's anyone available?
    domesplitter13
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by domesplitter13 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm

I was hoping for some co-op company/help with my sl706 (xbox). I have some evil npc plans for when I get to ng+7, lol. I just started ng+4 at firelink. Could use some company/help to speed things up...especially the dlc(stocking up on the important spells). I'm usually on after 8pm pst. And tonight for sure. I'll have a mic, it would be nice if you did too. big grin
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Disregard that, I just beat the Sanc Guardian:)
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:20 am

boomflair wrote:it's amazing how i can be gone for two days and not check the forms but when i come back there is like 5 full pages of conversions but when i am here it seems like no one talks at all
    Well, the game is quite old now and thanks to that, there's less and less people asking for help.
    However I plan to keep the thread active and will move it into Dark Souls 2, if everything goes well.
    nickyenarbia wrote:hi guys got two character now, a pyro at SL 78 and a Sorceror at SL 35 big grin ready to help gamertag: NicktheSun
    Your details have been edited. winking
    Azul wrote:Even though nobody's helped so far, I'd hugely appreciate help against Artorias, being level 35 myself. Finally got a victory over Sanctuary Guardian, but Artorias is just something I can't handle by myself at the moment. He's my last step to getting his armor, which I've been wanting since I started getting into PvP. I'd like to retain my current level for the time being, putting off leveling as much as I can, as I've only got Artorias to go to finish off what I want to achieve.
    I'd love to help you. To be honest, I was even online at the time when you posted your message, but I can have only one appliance online at the time, so I'm on my PS3 and expect people to PM me on PSN when they want help, just like is suggested in the OP. :|
    nickyenarbia
    nickyenarbia

Post by nickyenarbia Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 am

i need help sad
    Kalameet is so cool and deadly at the sametime :/

btw characters are now lvl 78 pyro and lvl 50 sorcerer. again gamertag "NicktheSun"

PC version

thnx for the update sentiel. happy im on now silly

Last edited by nickyenarbia on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    nickyenarbia
    nickyenarbia

Post by nickyenarbia Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 am

Disregard my earlier request i just beat Kalameet in my most epic battle big grin

.... and here how it goes ....
    i first ran out of spells then, "Crystal Soul Mass", "Soul Mass" and 2x "Soul Spear"
    i ran out of flask about (20, +5) then,
    my Moonlight Greatsword is at risk "Weapon at Risk" from spamming skills from it
    and he hit me with a fire attack plunging my HP to 10% and Kalameet was sitting at 5% HP...
    while moving i changed my weapon to my Enchante Flamberge + 5 and proceeded to charge him in a do or die move, and at the same time Kalameet in preparation for my attack did his move that grabs your character, and he CAUGHT ME!!!

while my character was being thrown into the air im like raging irl and wont stop clicking the mouse attack button and my character while floating hit Kalameet!!! HAHAHA!!! he fell and i was thrown into the abyss (bug) and died at the same time haha EPIC!!!
    nickyenarbia
    nickyenarbia

Post by nickyenarbia Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 am

i am now stuck at manus sad
    DarrenDepro

Post by DarrenDepro Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Need some help on - Ornstein and Smough... im level 52 - DarrenDePro gamertag xbox 360
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:46 pm

DarrenDepro wrote:Need some help on - Ornstein and Smough... im level 52 - DarrenDePro gamertag xbox 360

Sorted, O+S are dead:)
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

I posted this as a separate thread, but I'll post again here in case someone doesn't see my other request.

I'm requesting help to defeat the 4 Kings at SL 1 in NG (PS3). I know a lot of people have an SL 1, so can someone help me out? I've wasted almost all my humanity to summon Beatrice because I want her armor set, although on the plus side I managed to get 2 slab drops from the darkwraiths. I'll let you have a slab for your trouble. big grin

And no, I don't mind relying on help to do my SL 1 playthrough. I'm not trying to show off or anything, it's purely an experimental run for my own interest so I'll play however I feel like, whether that means summoning NPCs or other players.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm happy to give you a hand, I may not be good enough at dodging to last to the end but if nothing else I could hopefully do a decent amount of damage.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Great, my PSN is gmwdim. Message me so I know where to find your summon sign. Thanks.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 pm

It may be an hour or so before I'm on if that's any good for you.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Sure, no problem. I'll just go farm souls for a while to upgrade my pyromancy glove (lol).
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:03 pm

After many failures, Fry1156 and I finally managed to take them down. We had a couple of close misses (4th king) that were especially painful. It was a lesson in frustration but we finally got it done after an intense fight. We also had a nice item exchange. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 16 3207319737
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Anyone care to do a magic only naked run with me? Leveling up together and starting with Taurus demon
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:57 pm

I'm going to need someone to carry my lvl 55 through lower undead burg and help clean out the depths so I can host for this weekend's event.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:43 am