Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
UltimaFlash
Thu'umhammer
Wilkinson3424
Zyrrashijn
Demon Slayer
Eriikofiremind
FAMISIL1
SeriousDogg
Mellekilla19
SadPanda
Ahhotep1
Wolfsbane
Encore
mr_no_face
tonberryking01
skarekrow13
ExplodingPenguin
DxV04
Squashy_Avocado
Spurgun
EverlastingRat
WaffleGuy
Ashran
Jovias-86
Jwebby6
Maneater_Mildred
twilightwarwolf
tinypantha
messremb
Paragon
User1
35 posters

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 4 Empty Re: Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue May 28, 2013 9:01 am

Welcome! How i got no notice about a fellow Dragon wanting to join? Ye be on my list! Just let me check your fighting skills to approve a veteran follower of the Path's of the Dragons. I'll send you a friend request (you can do also) and we'll set up a duel. See you soon!

This is some feedback from my experiences on Towel Day:

I had a funny, yet a bit lonesome, Towel Day! After waiting for a while finally i got a passer-by into the Pit and send him "Dont panic!" we had some fun together but he finally panicked nevertheless XD
    Then it became quiet again and i took a break from hosting (was around noon time) and came back in the evening hours. I encountered more guests, but they were somewhat more serious, and not in for some joking. What ya gonna do? Shrug

I also encountered a Dragonling, but to my very misery, he's not interested in anything beyond actually playing DaS.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 4 Empty Re: Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 am

Your OP (Original Post) is bothering me, Fix it~! Edit!

:razz:

I love the Dragon Bros, I just can never get an invasion.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 am

@Zyrra nice story bro share with Skare i bet he woukd like hear amaizing story happy

@Wik got your Pm i think about it and ill tell later
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed May 29, 2013 8:34 am

Thank you, High Priest, i did so, even before the post here. It's not one of these great stories you hear from PS3 users, but i have neither the time nor the temper to keep waiting all day.
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:45 pm

i'm in
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 pm

I am planning to might join, but I need guidence in building a dragon build. Then I might join. No! I´ll certainly join.
    Wolfsbane
    Wolfsbane

Post by Wolfsbane Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm interested although I find my pvp skills lacking. Other that that I'm fine with trying a dragon bro full time. It would have to be a new character since I really only have the main character and my boxer on the go happy
    What's the minimum requirement SL?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 am

It's good to see the Dragon Cove generating interest and finding its' "Power Within". May the "Roar" be with you! twisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:I'm interested although I find my pvp skills lacking. Other that that I'm fine with trying a dragon bro full time. It would have to be a new character since I really only have the main character and my boxer on the go happy

The minimun Sl is 100 but for events it will 55

Thanks ahhop i really apreciatte that cheers
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:I am planning to might join, but I need guidence in building a dragon build. Then I might join. No! I´ll certainly join.

Kitten send me a pm with your psn your signature is too ig and i cant see it
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Changes have been done

Welcome aboard dragon bros! Hurrah
    Wolfsbane
    Wolfsbane

Post by Wolfsbane Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    Wolfsbane wrote:I'm interested although I find my pvp skills lacking. Other that that I'm fine with trying a dragon bro full time. It would have to be a new character since I really only have the main character and my boxer on the go Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 4 4203215067

The minimun Sl is 100 but for events it will 55

So do I need 2 characters then or did you get the numbers in reverse?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 am

Regretfully i have to tell i did not manage to do the initiation rite with tonberryking yet. I met him the other day, but he had network issues and so i could not summon him. Closed NAT is a bad precondition. I hopefully will meet him again soon. Proper Bow
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 am

i need some assistance with obtaining scales any and all welcome ps3
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:43 pm

I am now a member, may the everlasting dragon guide you all to victory.

Edit: My build http://mmdks.com/2n7i

This will work for me.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:26 pm

After farming for 80 scales, I have found enlightenment with the Everlasting Dragon. I pledge my life to him and him alone...

My build happy : http://mmdks.com/2na8
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:29 pm

SadPanda wrote:After farming for 80 scales, I have found enlightenment with the Everlasting Dragon. I pledge my life to him and him alone...

Pledge your life to me too...

To the covenant leader. To raise through the ranks are you allowed to farm for them?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:12 pm

I'll be available for a duel to prove my worth at around 8:30 tonight Central Time. If nobody can, my GT on Xbox is xAngry Badgerx9, it's a friend's old account. I'm changing the name VERY soon...
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:34 am

I would like to join, That is if you accept XBL players. I'll try to make a build ASAP for the covenant so you can test me if you would like to that is.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:36 am

List updated

Welcome fellow brothers
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:After farming for 80 scales, I have found enlightenment with the Everlasting Dragon. I pledge my life to him and him alone...

Pledge your life to me too...

To the covenant leader. To raise through the ranks are you allowed to farm for them?

all of them must be won in battle
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:01 pm

I thought so, Just wondering as OP did not specify.
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Sorry to say Zyrrashijn and I have been completely unable to connect to each other. Despite his help, my Nat won't go above moderate and DSCFix won't connect us. At some point I'll figure it out and join your PC ranks. Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 4 4203215067
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

im back and im sorry ive been gone as of late but ive had an intersting summer and its planned/ was filled with things for me to do. and i do have a dragon at my disposal but i must make sure he is up to snuff and follows on a path.

ok so i need some help i made this dragon and i cant be certain where he fits in can i hae some help? here is what i made way back when
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=264918905186369547
    i gave him the clay and shield because i was at the time getting slaughtered by the claws and i was going on a pyro to represent the fire of a dragon.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:03 pm

First off

@SadPanda: good job on farming those scales you make me proud

@MelleKilla: Dont worry ill call my XBL chapter leader so he can test you out.

@TonBerry: allright men i know how connections sucks, hope to see you round big grin

@Twilight: Bro how have you been? Good to see your back and i cant now but i will check out your build and Pm you when i have free time.

You all make me proud, i love you all big grin

Im making a new event soon if anyone has any suggestions or might want to help me you are welcome Pm me with your ideas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:52 am