Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant...

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant... Empty Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant...

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

If you reach level 3 in the Dragon Covenant, and get the boosts to your "roar" ability, is there confirmation that you musht stay in the covenant to retain those benefits? I know that you can still use the torso even if you leave, but I'm specifically wondering if the upgraded roar is lost when you leave. 50 scales is a lot to dish out; I'd hate to lose that.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant... Empty Re: Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 pm

You can still use the dragon stone after you leave!!!!??????? I was under the impresion that you couldnt use it after you leave... But im drunk so not sure.....
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant... Empty Re: Question about ranking up in the Dragon Covenant...

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 pm

lol...no, you can definitely use it after you leave.

On another note, please tell me you're living in Japan, and not drunk at noon somewhere in North America happy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 pm

haha Mildered lives in New Zeland (I am 100% sure happy ) anyway, from what I have heard is that you loose the boost for the fire and the roar. but still can use the stones.

Last edited by DxV04 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the 99% to 100% see post below :P)
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Wow i learned something, now just need to remember when i sober up.

Yes you can change that to 100% sure im in new zealand.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 pm

You can use both the roar and breath, but both get bonuses from ranking up in the covenant. As soon as you leave, the bonus drops. I haven't tested this, but it makes sense for the drop to be half the dragon scales you gave, like the DM covenant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 am