Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Hugh_G_Johnson
AnCapaillMor
Bloodpact91
Jansports
MistahrFox
Zyrrashijn
IV_Mark_VI
Zephryl
NPCWhiteMage
Teh_hapy_octopus
Infighter
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rynn
Mr. Tart
Zeta Prime
Phoenix Rising
Peaceful Wollyhop
Animaaal
22 posters

Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1 (concluded but ongoing)

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1  (concluded but ongoing) - Page 15 Empty Re: Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1 (concluded but ongoing)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:08 am

Legit guess: Obtaining a boss tail weapon?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1  (concluded but ongoing) - Page 15 Empty Re: Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1 (concluded but ongoing)

Post by Animaaal Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:18 am

I also vote to allow WhatDoesThePendantDo?'s answer of "embracing his outlaw status", but I'll allow Elifia make the final decision.

***EDIT***

Oh ya, she also gets the final say on what Teh_hapy_octopus said too. :eye-death: :eye-death: hehe and me
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Without even reading the riddle and knowing which one is up, I'll guess... the Crown of the Dark Sun.

You didn't read the riddle, and wrong category too, so no, I'm not gonna accept this as an answer. I'd like it if people actually had a fair chance of guessing my answer before the limit of guesses was reached.

as for the rest of the answers:

Obtaining the Lordvessel / The secret to Seathe's immortality / Obtaining boss-tail weapon

All wrong, sorry
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:04 am

Animaaal wrote:Oh ya, she also gets the final say on what Teh_hapy_octopus said too. :eye-death: :eye-death: hehe and me

The boobies? Well, it fits the category, so I guess it counts. Wrong, though.
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 am

It's blacksmith's embers
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:28 am

Infighter wrote:It's blacksmith's embers
    nope. Besides, wouldn't that fall under items, rather than misc?
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 am

Second guess, Firelink Altar, where you drop all dem souls
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am

Infighter wrote:Second guess, Firelink Altar, where you drop all dem souls
    nope
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Elifia wrote:...You didn't read the riddle, and wrong category too, so no, I'm not gonna accept this as an answer...

Lol, I think he was just joking around. However, you make a point. The Crown of the Dark Sun itself would fall into a different category. I’ll adjust the answers given.

Elifia wrote:...The boobies? Well, it fits the category, so I guess it counts. Wrong, though...

As much as I would love to accept this answer, and even though I know the fact is they are the answer to all of the worlds problems, can bring heaven on earth, and have made me happy on my worst days….I cannot submit it as an answer………this saddens me greatly. 😢

Elifia wrote:
    Infighter wrote:It's blacksmith's embers
    nope. Besides, wouldn't that fall under items, rather than misc?

Nice catch. Agreed.

@Pendant

Jokes on you bud...I MADE THIS UP!!!!

Animaaal wrote:You broke rule #24.3 sub-section 1b.a sidenote F.....

Spoiler:

***Off to editing I go........
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 pm

CURRENT RIDDLE AND ANSWERS UPDATED

Animaaal wrote:
    RIDDLE #10 CURRENT

Long have you sought,
    long have you fought,
    long have you thought,
    your quest was for naught.
    But then I was brought,
    by that which you caught.
    Now tell me, I am what?

Author: Elifia

CATEGORY: misc

ANSWERS GIVEN: Obtaining the Lordvessel / The secret to Seathe's immortality / Obtaining boss-tail weapon / Firelink Altar
    *Riddle concludes at 5:21pm EST 03/24/2013

ANSWER:

Spoiler:

EXPLANATION:
    Spoiler:

Now for a guess.....

1) Soft Humanity
    2) Upgrading a covenant with soft humanity
    3) Receiving a covenant item though leveling up
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Animaaal wrote:1) Soft Humanity
    2) Upgrading a covenant with soft humanity
    3) Receiving a covenant item though leveling up

Nope nope nope, sorry
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Is it Firekeeper's Souls/Upgrading your Flask?

I don't think it is, but I have a Riddle I wanna post so I figured I'd guess just in case I was right silly
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Zephryl wrote:Is it Firekeeper's Souls/Upgrading your Flask?

I don't think it is, but I have a Riddle I wanna post so I figured I'd guess just in case I was right silly

Nope, that's not it either. Btw, that's 1 guess right? Because Firekeeper's Souls alone wouldn't fit the category.

You know, it makes me sad that people almost never explain their guesses. I always keep wondering how they got to that answer. Having to explain your guess also helps thinking about the guess more critically.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Elifia wrote:

Nope, that's not it either. Btw, that's 1 guess right? Because Firekeeper's Souls alone wouldn't fit the category.

You know, it makes me sad that people almost never explain their guesses. I always keep wondering how they got to that answer. Having to explain your guess also helps thinking about the guess more critically.

I usually explain my guessing, but to be honest this was just thrown out as a "What the hell!" at 5 AM in the morning, so once I've slept I'll probably have no idea how I got there silly

And yeah, one guess~

So other guesses:

The Darksign, though I think this technically falls under "Items", I'm not entirely sure so disregard it if it does.

The Chosen Undead.

The Age of Fire.

And now I'm going to bed~ Lemme know how I went lol!
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Zephryl wrote:
    Elifia wrote:

I usually explain my guessing, but to be honest this was just thrown out as a "What the hell!" at 5 AM in the morning, so once I've slept I'll probably have no idea how I got there silly

And yeah, one guess~

So other guesses:

The Darksign, though I think this technically falls under "Items", I'm not entirely sure so disregard it if it does.

The Chosen Undead.

The Age of Fire.

And now I'm going to bed~ Lemme know how I went lol!

Sorry, they're all wrong. As for the Darksign, it's a tough one... In game mechanics, yes, it's an item. But otherwise, no, not at all. It's a curse, and appears like some kind of tattoo. I honestly do not know, the rules do not state if the categories are lore-wise or mechanics-wise. Personally I think it'd be a valid guess, and the only reason I'd vote for not-valid would be to stall the 20 guesses limit.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Bratty kid voice: These riddles are all way too hard! Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1  (concluded but ongoing) - Page 15 2425030053
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 am

UPDATED CURRENT RIDDLE:

RIDDLE #10 CURRENT

Long have you sought,
    long have you fought,
    long have you thought,
    your quest was for naught.
    But then I was brought,
    by that which you caught.
    Now tell me, I am what?

Author: Elifia

CATEGORY: misc

ANSWERS GIVEN: Obtaining the Lordvessel / The secret to Seathe's immortality / Obtaining boss-tail weapon / Firelink Altar / soft humanity / leveling up covenant with soft humanity / receiving a covenant through leveling up / upgrading your flask / the chosen undead / age of fire
    *Riddle concludes at 5:21pm EST 03/24/2013

ANSWER:

Spoiler:

EXPLANATION:
    Spoiler:

*There have been 10 offical guesses (i suppose)
    *There are apprx 9.5 hours left before its conclusion.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 am

Animaaal wrote:

I've got a feeling nobody's gonna guess it.

sad

If it's any help, I'll give a hint:

In Lordran, the flow of time is distorted.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 am

So... summoning a phantom/other player?
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 am

Zephryl wrote:So... summoning a phantom/other player?

No, that'd be too easy happy Also wondering how you were planning to fit that into the riddle.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 am

Elifia wrote:
    Animaaal wrote:

I've got a feeling nobody's gonna guess it.

sad

If it's any help, I'll give a hint:

In Lordran, the flow of time is distorted.

That clue would lead me to guess the Sunlight Maggot, but that doesn't fit the category... :|
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 am

"wearing" the sunlight maggot would count.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 am

Well, (wearing) the sunlight maggot is not the answer. Read the riddle very carefully. You will see that I am not the maggot. And that was the question: What am I? But I do like where this is going.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 am

Animal has requested that I tell him the answer, in case I'm not available when the riddle concludes. So that's what I'm gonna do now. This also means that he can now verify for me happy
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Gotta say I'm curious about the answer~ I can't think of anything that fits into the "Misc" category that hasn't already been guessed...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:02 pm