Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread

Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread Empty Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread

Post by Acarnatia Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:38 pm

This is a thread for Character Sheets and OoC discussions for the Souls in the Dark https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22760-dark-souls-roleplay-souls-in-the-dark roleplay thread. Please post ideas for characters, lengthy out-of-character discussions, and character sheets here.
    BloodTempest
    BloodTempest
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread Empty Re: Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread

Post by BloodTempest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:32 pm

I noticed the list is incomplete, do we make our own shields, armors, pyromancies and miracles? What about skills? That section is blank.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread Empty Re: Dark Souls Roleplay: Souls in the Dark Character Sheet and OoC Discussion Thread

Post by Acarnatia Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:43 am

I told you, it's really incomplete. Provided enuogh people post that they'll play, I'll get to a pc and finish this. Otherwise, there's no point.
    BloodTempest
    BloodTempest
    Casual
    Casual

Post by BloodTempest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:51 am

So how do we finish up the character sheets then? Just fill it up and leave blanks in the spots where the lists are incomplete?
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 am

Right now, I'm more concerned with people commiting to playing at all than with character sheets. While you're welcome to do that, you may prefer to wait until the above is done so you know what your options are. The character personality and history shouldn't rely too heavily on that, though, so go ahead with that part if you want to.
    BloodTempest
    BloodTempest
    Casual
    Casual

Post by BloodTempest Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 am

I guess I'll wait and hope for more people to join before doing the character sheet then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am