Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Hugh_G_Johnson
AnCapaillMor
Bloodpact91
Jansports
MistahrFox
Zyrrashijn
IV_Mark_VI
Zephryl
NPCWhiteMage
Teh_hapy_octopus
Infighter
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rynn
Mr. Tart
Zeta Prime
Phoenix Rising
Peaceful Wollyhop
Animaaal
22 posters

Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1 (concluded but ongoing)

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1  (concluded but ongoing) - Page 17 Empty Re: Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1 (concluded but ongoing)

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:17 pm

I guess I'm just bad at this. It is twinkling titanite.

Obscure place - Great hallow, the climbing running jumping falling is getting to the lizards who are....well not easy to catch sometimes, its useful but it's not in short supply
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1  (concluded but ongoing) - Page 17 Empty Re: Dark Souls Living Riddles With Rules #1 (concluded but ongoing)

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Jansports wrote:I guess I'm just bad at this. It is twinkling titanite.

Obscure place - Great hallow, the climbing running jumping falling is getting to the lizards who are....well not easy to catch sometimes, its useful but it's not in short supply

Yeah, that's what I thought when I guessed Twinkling titanite. Loads of effort to reach the lizards, and there's a lot of it (you can buy it anyways).

Whenever someone uses the weapon or item category, I just whip out the related wiki page, and pick whichever fits best to the riddle silly
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Rynn wrote:Um, Jan, that was Riddle 10, I think you need to wait until voting has transpired and a new thread is made.

Well thats the idea. Thanks for pointing it out Rynn. But what am I gonna do ask to lock it lol? Naw, do whatever the hell you guys want, I'm gonna make the poll tonight and I guess you guys can let the chaos begin lol?

All I know is i aint editing %$#% no more, unless the riddle champ defers the riddle ref privilege...which I'm hoping they wont, but I'll gladly do living riddles #2 if i must...THE RIDDLES MUST LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrah

Anyways...off to poll making....
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm

If anyone wants to continue riddling in this thread until the poll, feel free to come up with a riddle, cuz I don't feel like it right now.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Sought after by prospectors
    I am quite valuable
    Fungi is my home
    Though I mimic the sunlight

Category: Non-rhyming items
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm

gold pine resin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Yup.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:12 pm

As for Jansports... "shiny-shiny from Duke", aka the crystal ember?

...also nice to know I can get it when it doesn't count. :roll:
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 am

I always figured that after the first grouping for the "Riddleoff" the next riddles would go towards the second one...

Anyway, my guess is the Blue titanite Slab in the Crystal Caves. Certainly a lot of work goes into getting it, and there's one, maybe two, others you can get.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Zephryl wrote:I always figured that after the first grouping for the "Riddleoff" the next riddles would go towards the second one...

Anyway, my guess is the Blue titanite Slab in the Crystal Caves. Certainly a lot of work goes into getting it, and there's one, maybe two, others you can get.

I thought that too. But if someone else wanted to be the Riddle Ref and change the rules a little, I wanted to give them that opportunity.

Or we could us the opportunity to take a break from rules and/or discuss a few of them. Like which rules worked which ones didn't etc.

Also, I just need sort of a break for a minute.

My guess...80085. 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:18 am