Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need help with build.. (RESOLVED)

Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need help with build.. (RESOLVED) Empty Need help with build.. (RESOLVED)

Post by Bloodpact91 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi,

I made a build about an hour ago involving the Great Scythe (http://mmdks.com/1hp4). I've been trying to get the scythe for the last 45 min over and over and over again. I really wanted to try it out, but now i'm starting to lose it to those rolling skeleton. I am sick and tired of making that run.

So i was wondering if anybody could help me optimise the build i made up there. Obviously the Great Scythe will not be used anymore since i have lost hope of getting it early. The max level does not matter as long as it's not over 120. and i would like to keep as much of my current armor as possible.

Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by Bloodpact91 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need help with build.. (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Need help with build.. (RESOLVED)

Post by Fry1156 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 pm

What sl are you.
    If your on psn I could get you one.
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Fry1156 wrote:What sl are you.
    If your on psn I could get you one.

I'm on Xbox and SL8

But thanks anyways , i apreciate it happy
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Get a bow to snipe the monk dudes, and agro the skelies one by one. Snipe the 2nd monk before letting the bridge down, you can drop off that bridge onto the broken steps below and roll to the ledges leading to the scythe.
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:Get a bow to snipe the monk dudes, and agro the skelies one by one. Snipe the 2nd monk before letting the bridge down, you can drop off that bridge onto the broken steps below and roll to the ledges leading to the scythe.

Thanks i didn't think about it , now i feel stupid :|
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

A bow is your best friend, especially at low level when you don't want to be gang banged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:21 am