Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Lancelot
Yesuurd
Carphil
BARZOHD-
Black_Knight_Leon
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
IceIfrit666
callipygias
befowler
Mike-Lassen
SlakeMoth
russiannightmare
Yukon
Maneater_Mildred
User
berkut
Darkstar485
Toastfacekillah
reim0027
Serious_Much
Yarxov
ChizFreak
28 posters

Most Hilarious Moment

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Most Hilarious Moment  Empty Most Hilarious Moment

Post by ChizFreak Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:21 pm

A guy invaded me, he looked like a glass cannon mage, you know, low vitality, 1/8 of his health, TCC, dusk crown, I suppose he had red tearstone ring and bellowing. So, I bow, he doesn't, And he starts moving around, the battle begins. He rolls close to me and suddenly casts Power Within. I shot him 1 arrow with my Composite Bow +14, BAM (22 damage lol), dead. Shortest Fight Ever. It was like 10 seconds lol.

What's your most hilarious moment? Even if it's a fail of yours or something like that.

After I lost 450k souls and 25 humanity I guess this wasn't such a bad day.

EDIT: He invaded me again, and I killed him again the same way bounce

EDIT 2: Again..... Why this guy keeps trying the same?

Last edited by ChizFreak on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Most Hilarious Moment  Empty Re: Most Hilarious Moment

Post by Yarxov Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

^Lol nice.
    There's the time I was caught in a Dark Anor Londo invasion, summoned help, got the first one, here comes another, he starts running away and little me is trying to catch up (Monk robes, elite knight set) suddenly, he turns around and whack! One hit with a Lightning Greatsword and my 700hp is gone lol. Wasn't a backstab, parry or heavy attack. Just one swipe lol.

(Your signature is making me twitch...must...correct....)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 pm

At fightclub when a random invader came in and thought we were gonna help him kill mildred as red phantoms, then he gets a double BS (unlucky him) silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm invading in the Kiln. You spawn right next to the fog. Well, I spawned, and a jumper was there and killed me with a BS. So, I started checking behind me when I invaded. Shortly after, I invaded him again. I started spamming WoGs. He was trying like crazy to roll out, but got pinned between me and the fog. Very satisfying win.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

PVP in Painted World. Despite bowing, Invader with CMW Katana rushes up swinging away and kills me while I'm buffing. I fix myself up, drop the finger and he invades again. This time I'm ready with my SLB Great Club. He does exactly the same thing only this time gets parried for an instant death. Shortest. Fight. Ever. lol
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm

LOL, parry with a buffed GC = massive damage!
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Darkstar485 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:58 pm

1st time I PvP'd
    He invades and bows, so i Bow..... he runs and backstabs me.
    He invades me a second time and bows, this time I don't bow, we dance for a bit and he roles of the cliff evading my swing. Very satisfying
    I haven't been online since though.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Cooping in the TOG with one other phantom and we are doing pretty good, even managed to beat the skeletons by the divine ember and beat an invader just after. So we get about half way to the second bonfire and the host is on a ledge, the only way to get back is for him to jump across to where I am. He is trying to find a route across, so I decide to do a jump animation on my side to suggest it to him. From his point of view, I would have turned 90 degrees, sprinted, and leapt off a cliff silly.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 pm

reim0027 wrote:LOL, parry with a buffed GC = massive damage!

Yeah it was pretty big - 1200-1300 I think! I love getting revenge on people.

I 1-hit-killed a dude yesterday (just a normal 2-handed R1) with the SLB Great club too. I got the ciritcal and it came in 1030!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 pm

My hilarious moment? Do you really want to know?

I've got a few. One time, when I was testing out being a Darkwraith in Undead Parish, I invaded a guy who was a spear and homing mage, who was standing where the three Balder Knights would be. I threw a lloyd Talisman at him twice, however both missed. Well, after him almost about to kill me, I switched to alluring skulls and threw it at the mini staircase by where the three Balder Knights would be. The hollows up top, the 9-10 undead hollows, dropped off from the top and went on top of him, and he was stunned by them. With their help, I killed him with my Great Fireball. Classic.

One time when I was getting across the two sniper archers of Anor londo, I was invaded. The Invader was coming towards me, so I pulled out my Emit Force (this is my NG+), and shot at him. Apparently he went flying, but for some reason slightly towards me, and not backwards or sideways. The guy fell onto me, and pushed us both off the ledge and died together.

The last, but not least, one time I had a Demon Great Hammer, as I usually do, and was trying to get to Nito. However, I didn't kill the paladin as a phantom yet. As he invaded my world, we both charged at each other and attacked with our giant hammers. Apparently I took some damage from the Skeletal beasts, and we both smashed each other with our hammers. We both died simultaneously.

I've got a whole bunch. But nothing is more hilarious than when I smash people's spines. I crack up all the time.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Once when against the two Anor Londo snipers, I let my two phantoms run ahead, only to have one shot off the path, the next ran up to the right, cast WotG but got thrown off the ledge.

his is why the pawns go first.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 am

Funny stories, heres mine.

Was trying to do a trade for a customer of my store, had red sign down to be sumoned. Some random summons me, bows then walks off to start killing mobs. I follow and watch him kill each 1. After 5 mins of this i block his path and bow to him, he bows and tries to walk past me so i kick him. He shrugs and i kick him again. He runs away and shrugs. I throw a dagger, he gets hit, takes damage and freaks out... And roll backwards 3 times... Right off a cliff of fail.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:22 am

Maybe you appeared as white to him in some freaky glitch?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 am

Yarxov wrote:Maybe you appeared as white to him in some freaky glitch?

Maybe, but my dagger damaged him....
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:47 am

I think my most embarassing moment was in new londo, I summoned a sunbro right on the first bridge, and I meant to bow to him, but ended up doing that jump for joy emote... rrrriight off the end of the bridge to my death. /facepalm
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:59 am

Awesome
    Most Hilarious Moment  3207319737
    russiannightmare
    russiannightmare
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by russiannightmare Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 am

I got 2. First I was invading in the forest, I buff my demon machete with SLB and the phantom and host run one behind the other right into my swing. two swings later both the phantom and host are dead and the only thing to do wasMost Hilarious Moment  2707236321

Secondly, I got invaded in the Kiln and the invader cast power within at the BOTTOM OF THE HILL while I stood at the top and before he got to the top his health bar ran out again whats a guy to do but Most Hilarious Moment  2707236321
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 am

Well maybe not hilarious but certainly interesting. Fighting the Moonbug on the bridge. Was wearing the dark woodgrained ring and flipping to get to the other end when suddenly I flipped right over the edge of the bridge sideways and fell into an abyss. I was falling for ages through nothing, thought I'd never stop, then 'you died' message appeared. It was a relief, thought I might have wrecked my game.
    Mike-Lassen

Post by Mike-Lassen Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 am

Invading in the forest as forest hunter. There is a lone host in the middle of the field in front of Alvinas house. He is wearing full giants and does not move.

I keep some distance and wonder if he is idle or something. Suddently he bows. As I bow, he walks forward and starts spamming WOG.

I lie dying and watch another dark spirit backstab the guy, but it does really hurt him much. He just stands up and continue with the WOG.

befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:39 pm

1) Invading in the forest via the cat ring. I appear near the treants and run towards the stairs. As I get closer, I hear that mage NPC spamming away with soul arrows. Before I even see where the host is, I get a message that he's been killed. He then indicts me - lol ok

2) Summoned a mage in the Archives, and then get invaded. Mage uses chameleon to turn into a little bookcase. A few minutes later, another mobile bookcase peeps around the corner. Both then immediately CSS each other and die, leaving me standing there like wtf just happened?

3) Fighting gaping dragon with 2 other players. Due to horrendous lag, the dragon spends a good minute at first just floating around frozen in space, chasing after people while about 50 feet up in the air (knocking over pillars and everything). When it finally comes down, every time it sets off its swipe attack it teleports halfway across the arena. So all 3 of us spend what feels like 20 minutes running back and forth across the area in a line, trying to reach it before it teleports again. Finally we give up and just watch it teleport around in a circle around us for a while, before the host shrugs and disconnects.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Funny stories, heres mine.

Was trying to do a trade for a customer of my store, had red sign down to be sumoned. Some random summons me, bows then walks off to start killing mobs. I follow and watch him kill each 1. After 5 mins of this i block his path and bow to him, he bows and tries to walk past me so i kick him. He shrugs and i kick him again. He runs away and shrugs. I throw a dagger, he gets hit, takes damage and freaks out... And roll backwards 3 times... Right off a cliff of fail.
    The poor guy thought you wanted help, he helped, you killed him. ha.

Yukon wrote:I think my most embarassing moment was in new londo, I summoned a sunbro right on the first bridge, and I meant to bow to him, but ended up doing that jump for joy emote... rrrriight off the end of the bridge to my death. /facepalm
    That made me laugh out loud, though.

The funniest thing I can think of is waiting ten minutes for a summoning at the kiln, then the host takes the shortcut onto the bridge/girders thing, up that little hill, you know? I was wondering why I never thought of taking that shortcut when FWOOOP! right out of sight he went down that little hole they put there. "SUMMONER HAS DIED..." I got a message a few seconds later that just said, "SERIOUSLY???" He apparently thought it was pretty funny too.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

A new story:

I was cosplaying as Iron Golem. I'm in Kiln, I use Red Eye Orb, and I go to kill the first Black Knight, the invading message appears, I quickly finish the 1st Black Knight and I invaded a guy cosplaying as Crestfallen Warrior. Good fight, I won.

When I appear back at that spot, a giant sword falls over my head and kills me (yeah, 1 hit). When I look up, there it was, a Black Phantom Black Knight wearing a Black Knight Greatsword. It was funny, I didn't even had time to look around. Then I carefully kill both Black Knights (1st and 1st BP) and I recover my Bloodstain. Then the disasters are gone message appears. I was like "uhhhh, I wanted to invade the Gravelord who did that to me 😢.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

callipygias wrote:
    The funniest thing I can think of is waiting ten minutes for a summoning at the kiln, then the host takes the shortcut onto the bridge/girders thing, up that little hill, you know? I was wondering why I never thought of taking that shortcut when FWOOOP! right out of sight he went down that little hole they put there. "SUMMONER HAS DIED..." I got a message a few seconds later that just said, "SERIOUSLY???" He apparently thought it was pretty funny too.

I thought that was the only pathway?
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Anor Londo farmers, I was killed a few times and won only once.
    I invaded again and ran up to the DSB area where I found a vagrant.
    It killed the one phantom and distracted the host enough for me to kill him.
    (I have a post about this)

Also I was backstabbed in Anor Londo on the stairs in front of Ornstein.
    I took no damage and fell through the floor into the area where Sunlight blade is.
    I died on impact.

I was at the bonfire under the wyvern bridge when I was invaded.
    The fog gates trapped me in that small area and had to convince the invader to leave.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 am

got invaded in catacombs 30 min ago, i haven't gotten through all the bridges left, so i run to patches, he turns the last bridge to walkable state and i sprint acrossed, i nearly don't make it as pathces turns the bridge back and as i turn around i see a red phantom skittering off the bridge to his doom a single step away from me...

for once i can honestly answer patches that his "slip" didn't trouble me at all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 am