Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Lancelot
Yesuurd
Carphil
BARZOHD-
Black_Knight_Leon
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
IceIfrit666
callipygias
befowler
Mike-Lassen
SlakeMoth
russiannightmare
Yukon
Maneater_Mildred
User
berkut
Darkstar485
Toastfacekillah
reim0027
Serious_Much
Yarxov
ChizFreak
28 posters

Most Hilarious Moment

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Most Hilarious Moment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Hilarious Moment

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 am

More recently invading in New Londo and went up againt 3 players (host, white, and sunbro) all crossing the first set of bridges. They spot me and turn around. In the little time that I have before they descend upon me I cast DMB and GMB and looking like a bubbleman jedi rush forward to the circular platform to meet them head on.

They attack in a flurry of large weapons

Wrath of the Gods- sends sunbro over the edge

Wrath 2- stuns host enough to combo him to death.

All the while im laughing at how little damage his MLGS os doing to me. Funniest momment ever when a feared weapon becomes a stick of celery in the hands of a ***** cat.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 am

Earlier I was invading in Anor Londo and I invaded a Dark Anor, so right off the bat I come in and bow since I just see a host. Backstab! Suddenly I'm alerted to the two Sunbros behind me, does anyone else think you shouldn't be able to summon others in Dark Anor Londo by the way? Well anyway, I barely survive the hit and make a mad dash to the platform to raise it, but damn, it's already raised! So I dodge back and run for the rafters, and wait on the balcony and use a humanity. One gives chase so I Dragonslayer his *** right off. The others wait in their farming position while they summon the guy from before, he runs up and I hit him off again. Finally he gets summoned again and waits down there with them. I have around 980 arrows at this point by the way. So I just sit up there taking pot shots, every now and then getting one but mostly missing. A Darkmoon comes and I'm trying to get his attention by shooting at them, I manage to hit the host but he stays down there to fight and dies. I keep firing away and eventually one of them hides to the side trying to shoot arrows at me, sadly for him he was near a ledge. Bam and right off. So a Darkmoon invades again, this time I really pick it up and he notices me. He runs up the bridge as I let him pass, but then he turns and runs back down to fight them. He engages them and as they're fighting I'm shooting the best I can. I manage to kill one of the phantoms while he kills the other. Finally he gets a backstab and as the host was trying to Chug an arrow caught them square in the chest, killing them. I now have 876 Dragonslayer Arrows. God damn, such a satisfying kill.
    Black_Knight_Leon
    Black_Knight_Leon

Post by Black_Knight_Leon Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

why not post all of your stories here?

DrkS Story Thread
    It's a thread I made to keep a archive of moments in dark souls that people have experienced. All types of stories are welcome.

befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:28 am

IceIfrit666 wrote:I was at the bonfire under the wyvern bridge when I was invaded.
    The fog gates trapped me in that small area and had to convince the invader to leave.

Lol I've had that happen too. Went through the door towards the ladder from the bridge just as the gates appeared. I hung out down there for a while and the darkwraith eventually black crystalled out.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Well I do have another one before things turned Rotten in the forest. Actually this example has a little of column A and B. Basically I invaded in the forest, and saw a sunbro with a Full Havel Dude. Hornet Ring Equipped, Lightning Dagger in hand, I was ready for the awful fest that was common Forest PvP. As soon as I get near I notice the Sunbro is in full dragon. He stuns me while the Host casts a miracle, take a wild guess what they might use? Well now I'm moving slowly with two Moonlight Swords after me, and I just hit R2, and get a parry off. Huzzah! A miracle of my own, Riposte the Dragon, instant Death. Parry, ding ding ding. Riposte the host. He gets up flasks, swings, Bingo was his name O, Riposte. I managed to Riposte him five times in a row. A personal record. I feel like I used up all my luck of the day on that one fight though. And yes I killed him, after that stupid spell wore off.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Black_Knight_Leon wrote:why not post all of your stories here?

DrkS Story Thread
    It's a thread I made to keep a archive of moments in dark souls that people have experienced. All types of stories are welcome.

I created this topic before, also I prefer to tell standard stories and tell what I felt at that moment, instead making them in form of a dialog.

But if you say that all stories all welcome, I will post further stories there.
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I was running through dark forest and got invaded, we both bowed, we stared at each other for like 5 seconds, he runs off a cliff.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:23 pm

That's hilarious. Well told.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Once I got summoned by the bonfire in the swamp, my camera materialized into a close-up of pasty-white man butt. The guy was armorless and apparently standing in just the right / wrong spot. Filled the screen perfectly as I materialized.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

I got a few, but I won't remember all of them

Prob my most Fail moment:

First playthrough, in Dukes, finally after dying thousands of times in the prision, I get the key and leave it. Then I explore the whole archives for a bit of time to gather a huge amount of souls and items. But I could not figure out how to proceed to the level. So in a normal run, I decided to turn human to summon someone to help me. After killing all mobs without fiding any summon sign, a red wraith invades me. I don't know what to do and I had a lot of souls, so i try to run back to the prision bonfire and see if I could escape or hide from him somehow. I wa running and, you know there is a balcony with 2 crystal dudes, I accidentaly press O while running, my toon jumps and fall.

the chaneller killed me when i tried to recover my bloodstain.

Another story: Trying to co op in blighttown front door with Serious_Much, red wraith invades me, I had only a Uchi+5, so I tried to summon Serious from a safe spot, the guy tries to poison me with arrows behind some mobs. I got poisoned, Serious appeared and we both rushed against the dude. He runned away, me and Serious killed a lot of mobs trying to get to him, I use all my Estus to keep him alive, and the invader kill Serious somehow, So invader and 3 mobs against me, I could not run because I was stuck in a dead end. So the invader switched his weapon to a talisman, I rushed and believe me or not, stunlocked and killed him. Then killed 2 mobs and run away.

So I summon Serious again, and this time we could almost reach the first bonfire, when the same invader shows up and Spam WoG, killing us both.

Serious message me: "Blighttown back door?"
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

callipygias wrote:Once I got summoned by the bonfire in the swamp, my camera materialized into a close-up of pasty-white man butt. The guy was armorless and apparently standing in just the right / wrong spot. Filled the screen perfectly as I materialized.

Hahaha, that is hilarious. I was summoned there and I, the host, and the other summon first did synchronized "Praise the Sun" gestures, and then did synchronized "Joy" gestures. It was also funny and creepy at the same time
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 pm

I just now got summoned and a phantom and host were naked doing the proper bow over and over again with butt facing me
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm

BARZOHD- wrote:I just now got summoned and a phantom and host were naked doing the proper bow over and over again with butt facing me

lol why doesn't this stuff happen to me?
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:10 pm

That's the greatest taunt in the game. Next time an invader runs and hides behind the black knight out on the bridge at the kiln and waits for me with a talisman in each hand, I'm gonna drop my armor, turn away, and proper bow.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

When I decided to spam WoG on an opponent that attempted to spam it on me and I killed him.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

callipygias wrote:That's the greatest taunt in the game. Next time an invader runs and hides behind the black knight out on the bridge at the kiln and waits for me with a talisman in each hand, I'm gonna drop my armor, turn away, and proper bow.

I actually think the "failed cast" is more offensive. If you do it with a talisman a few times it looks like you're suggesting they go do something really obscene with themselves. I save it for special occasions
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm

^ I don't get it.. (Don't explain it!)

I had a recent little moment. I was a phantom helping a guy get Gwyn, suddenly, a Red wraith invades, we were right before the BKw/ GA so me an another phantom were waiting right after the small ledge/path. I use my BBP to hit him twice, then he runs up and tries spamming WotG...
    My Ally just stands back a couple feet, and I just hit him 2 more times with arrows, killing him xD.
    It was truly a facepalm moment.
    Most Hilarious Moment  - Page 2 2707236321
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 pm

NONONONO, get invaded by someone, but hide using Chameleon. Then, when they are just standing there, preferably aware of you, take your clothes off and use the Well! What is it!? taunt. Funniest thing in the world.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Earlier today I invaded a guy who was farming with two summons. They all had low poise armor, the host using Golden. I have a Lightning Falchion, I knew things would go well. As I get close all three cast TwoP, but I go in anyway. The taunt as I'm walking towards them and finally they get close, that's when hell breaks loose. People never realize this, but if you get staggered by the Falchion in one hit, you can't escape until I run out of stamina. Killed all three of them in one fury. Dropped a Prism stone on the host, and by George, it was such a pretty sparkling pink.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Tolvo wrote:Earlier today I invaded a guy who was farming with two summons. They all had low poise armor, the host using Golden. I have a Lightning Falchion, I knew things would go well. As I get close all three cast TwoP, but I go in anyway. The taunt as I'm walking towards them and finally they get close, that's when hell breaks loose. People never realize this, but if you get staggered by the Falchion in one hit, you can't escape until I run out of stamina. Killed all three of them in one fury. Dropped a Prism stone on the host, and by George, it was such a pretty sparkling pink.

I know it, I saw it in a lot of videos, the downside of it, it's that is doesn't do a lot of damage per hit, and the poise damage it does is very little.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Yeah I know, I usually keep a second weapon ready for just that reason, sometimes a Katana, I like to mix it up a lot. The Falchion is just the weapon I enjoy the most. The real issue is if a person has poise to not stagger and a brain, they'll parry. It is more than guaranteed that it will work and there will be a dead me. 😢
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

I have a +14 Falchion, but even with 40+ Dex it only does ~380 so that's a lot of reliance on stunlock. Still not bad that I think about it...Hmm I'm going to try and use that more.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 am

Holy ****. I just lost over 1,200,000 souls and 71 humanity by accidentally hitting B and flipping backwards off a ledge in New Londo.

I was being extra careful because a darkwraith had just killed me. My upgrades are just over 1,100,000 at level 328, I think. I'd just come back from the Firelink bonfire for the Very Large Ember I'd forgotten earlier after killing the Kings and I FORGOT TO UPGRADE WHILE I WAS THERE. That isn't even the worst part, the worst part is that the only weapons I'm upgrading right now are occult, so I don't even need that ember this playthrough.

Somebody please, please tell me there's some humor in this.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 am

Gravity's a B1tch.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am

BARZOHD- wrote:I was running through dark forest and got invaded, we both bowed, we stared at each other for like 5 seconds, he runs off a cliff.

LOL. Are you on PSN? Then it was probably me. I kept invading a guy with much higher sl at the bonfire before the forest pvp area, the lag was pretty bad too. I kept getting killed. He was continuously using humanities everytime i invaded and looked at him from a distance. Finally I just walk to him, he was using the beckon gesture then proceeded consuming humanities, i shrugged and jumped off the cliff.

PSN name's Soeren_Lorenson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:42 am