Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Easter event

UmbasaOtter
    Regular
    Regular

Easter event Empty Easter event

Post by UmbasaOtter Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Because easter is up and coming, i thought i'd propose an event. Also, this is a good time to introduce my self, as i'v long watched the forums, but i am a first time poster.

The Event

1. everyone should get infected by the egg carriers to acquire an egg head

2. Hosts hide a designated item around the area they are hosting (need to think of which item)

3. the invader searches for the hidden items, while the host tries to kill them. The invader wants to collect all he can, before either they or the host dies.

4.The invader participant with the most items at the end of the event wins! ...bragging rights.

The event will take place on Saturday march 30th, SL 100-120 if i can get the ball rolling.

I will be a host, having more would be great as well as having some invaders sign up.
    A specified item, and amount to hide needs to be decided, as well as a local.

Thanks for your participation!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Easter event Empty Re: Easter event

Post by Emergence Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 pm

I chuckled. Very creative and fun. happy
    UmbasaOtter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by UmbasaOtter Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:39 pm

thanks Emergence, do you have any suggestions? it dawned on me, egg vermifuges could be used for the hiding. Though there are very few acquirable per play through, that actually makes it easier to limit the number of items hidden per world.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:44 pm

I thought I'd plonk this here, since it's also an easter event, you know just for some shameless self promotion

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18856-event-gremlin-debut-easter-holiday-pranking-sponsored-by-jack-daniels

However your idea sounds fun happy I might pop down with one of my guys if i get bored of gremlin pranking (not too likely silly ) and join in the lulz.
    UmbasaOtter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by UmbasaOtter Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 pm

[quote="Serious_Much"]I thought I'd plonk this here, since it's also an easter event, you know just for some shameless self promotion

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18856-event-gremlin-debut-easter-holiday-pranking-sponsored-by-jack-daniels

However your idea sounds fun happy I might pop down with one of my guys if i get bored of gremlin pranking (not too likely silly ) and join in the lulz.[/quote

well, i appreciate the honesty haha. just a tip, the mask of mom, painting guardian Armour, coupled with a catch pole may be rather rabbity. i always thought that mask looked like a bunny.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:54 pm

We're doing silver knight helm, as it's got bunny ears silly

We also use smough's/catarina chest as it leaves you with tiny rabbit-like forearms (and a body to boot), we've tried out best too winking
    UmbasaOtter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by UmbasaOtter Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:58 pm

ooh very nice, i hadn't considered that, very well done! Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm