Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 8 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 pm

okif you even read my first paragraph you can tell its way better than mine cuz mine was pretty bad silly
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 8 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by VMatrixX Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Already maxed out my humanity from 0 to 99 by invading in the Painted World already,

I don't know how I'm gonna keep track off my kill count...
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm

I usually try to offer humanity to kaathe when I reach max. so I can count again. But I usually dont get more than 10 due to the fact that I use builds like...my big baby xD...but I have a pretty good Str dragon build that I got 25 streak in the arena with...but then I was reset by a lag switching roll bsing BKGA user :evil:
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 pm

ok so how is this for a build? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=309160157558972747
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:52 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok so how is this for a build? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=309160157558972747

It looks solid, but I really recommend fast roll for PvP, I would stick to just one magic art so you can invest more points into strength for a +15 claymore.

And don't use a shield, trust me, rolling is much more fun than blocking... But that might just be me...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:ok so how is this for a build? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=309160157558972747

It looks solid, but I really recommend fast roll for PvP, I would stick to just one magic art so you can invest more points into strength for a +15 claymore.

And don't use a shield, trust me, rolling is much more fun than blocking... But that might just be me...

i have used and do use a few builds that fast roll and i really do dont see a much of a difference in my dodging but i do see a difference in my defense. and when i do making those few hits hurt more not to mention i mid roll most of my builds so im really used to it. as for a +15 clay your right i should focus on one magic so i can do that but i trust my clay enough that a lighting maxed will suffice besides it really doesnt matter what kind it is so long as you have to the skill to use it (though i may somehow add a spear in here as i might need one). and the magic is pretty much to just burn the points i dont feel like spending elsewhere and for the varity since most people are expecting one magic instead of two. But i will give this a good look over to see if i can improve it though the shield stays as i need it for my stam regin ^_^ though your probably right in rolling is more fun.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 pm

could anyone help me make a pyro and bastard sword build. Tried it twice and it was horrible both times.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm

AshLumi wrote:could anyone help me make a pyro and bastard sword build. Tried it twice and it was horrible both times.
    http://mmdks.com/1qxb
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 am

ok so i made three builds
    heres the 55 which popped out of nowhere

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=413147253606183013
    for 55: you can switch the sheild if you want for another parrying shiled but i though for a bastard sword you'd want the chance to knock out more weps with a med shield and if you dont want havels ring switch to wolf for poise but then you limit yourslef from most heavier armor.

and here's a 100
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=280801669269580984
    now i made another one because at this high a level you may not want or need an elemental bastard sword so here it is

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=429843517578461636 this can use more than the bastard sword should you feel like switching

TO ALL THE BUILDS: the unuprgraded pyro hand is for power within so you take less dam per second only other wise use the asecneded version. you can take out the great chaos fireball and use something else with great fireball if you so choose. the iron sheild can be switched is you want for another sheild should you not like it and it weighs 5 pounds so you may also be able to make some adjustments to your armor if you switch it out but be aware it is the only med shield that has a weapon deflection like a greatshield so think carfully. you can switch havels for wolf or wolf for havels if you want also. They all fast roll because i assumed you would prefer that if you want to med roll then your ring and armor choices widen considerably.

enjoy XD i hope these help
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 am

now i had posted a build earlier and i remade it so what di ya'll think and ill be makin this my oc for my second account. so without further delay here it is feel free to comment and the back story will come later XD
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=176965166684383784

BTW i apologize for double posting hope its ok

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:now i had posted a build earlier and i remade it so what di ya'll think and ill be makin this my oc for my second account. so without further delay here it is feel free to comment and the back story will come later XD
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=429843517578461636

BTW i apologize for double posting hope its ok
    http://mmdks.com/1qyu ?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:18 am

i fixed it so there's a different buid now. i placed the wrong one because i hadnt payed attention.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:20 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:i fixed it so there's a different buid now. i placed the wrong one because i hadnt payed attention.
    http://mmdks.com/1qz0
    Gotta min/max
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:05 am

Dibsville wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:i fixed it so there's a different buid now. i placed the wrong one because i hadnt payed attention.
    Gotta min/max

Priscilla's dagger?! We are on the Exiled of Ariamis topic, you do know that right?

Personally, I don't even think the dagger is even that good Shrug
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2Fycmlvciw0MCwxOSw2MywyOCwyOCwxMSw5LDksMCw0OCw0Miw1Miw1NSwzMSwyMiwxMTQsMjMsMCwwLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDEsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMA==
    Its 120, Its not too good, but I dont usually use a shield when I play so its just dead weight. You have 5 att, I dont equip spells right now becasue I vary the spells that I use almost every match. It has a little bit of high endurance, but you get a breaking point at 76 poise. and I also equiped the armor as one of my favorite outfits 8) But the high endurance gives you lots of armor flexibility. You could also use the claymore if you see fit.
    Its somewhat of an off-quality.
    Someone will probably min/max or make a better build than this. But im not that good at making builds so this is just practice xD
    If you want a bastard sword build, yuo could use the OGS, it has a similar moveset, but a special 2h r2. and since it's a dragon weapon you can lower your stats on str/dex and put them somewhere else. But this one is also high on the endurace
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwzOSwyOCw3MCwyMCwxNiwxMSw5LDksMCw0OCw0Miw1Miw1NSwzMSwyMiwxMTQsMTc1LDAsMCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2RlbiwxLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:53 am

The problem with the mid roll isn't dodging initial attacks twilight, its the long recovery. Fast attacks with range (spear, wog, db) can be spamed at you and are virtually garunteed to hit you during the recovery (for 40% extra damage, I might add)
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am

VMatrixX wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Gotta min/max

Priscilla's dagger?! We are on the Exiled of Ariamis topic, you do know that right?

Personally, I don't even think the dagger is even that good Shrug
    I didn't put it there, I simply changed the stats on the build.
    You can get the Dagger and make Priscilla not aggro.
    The dagger can be used very well with an experienced player, but like you say, it's not that good in general.
    Against a poiseless enemy with low bleed defense, 5 hits to kill.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:57 pm

http://mmdks.com/1r7l
    SL 55 invader for STR
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 pm

TW, get with Seth Winternight. I'm pretty sure he will help you with your current char and new char backstory!! happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

ok for the dagger i have one on another build so i plan to transfer it over so i dont have to hit priscila but if i doesnt work to well for me then i can switch and use a different weapon instead as i still have a wide variety of options. Sides i wasnt looking for crit (though the hr is there to replace the lost crit) i waslooking for the 50% bleed dam.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:11 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok for the dagger i have one on another build so i plan to transfer it over so i dont have to hit priscila but if i doesnt work to well for me then i can switch and use a different weapon instead as i still have a wide variety of options. Sides i wasnt looking for crit (though the hr is there to replace the lost crit) i waslooking for the 50% bleed dam.
    You can get the Dagger without having to kill her.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 pm

i know this but id rather just transfer to ensure i get it as priscila has a tricky way of not letting see her health not to mention she moves a LOT. not to mention wouldnt even the idea of hitting prisicla go against the idea of defending her?
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Hmmm... through this entire week of invading I have not seen one other Exiled in the painted world... Just a whole lot of Darkmoons with Havel's shield and washing poles buffed with DMB...

What gives?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

my humming swords man had to train up but he'll be there soon
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Im not on DkS right now and I have been with another friend, and the chance that you would connect with me is probably pretty slim silly

Im going to be there next time I get on DkS trust me big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 am