Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 21 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:46 am

hey guys i have a new build i want to show ya'll i think this could win many a fight tell me what ya think

http://mmdks.com/23cs
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 21 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by robsthedon Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:28 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey guys i have a new build i want to show ya'll i think this could win many a fight tell me what ya think

http://mmdks.com/23cs

Not enough poise or hp
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:19 am

Yeah Twi... You should probably practice Weapon menu swap winking

http://mmdks.com/23dt

25 end is sufficient for dex builds like yours...
    And i dont see why you plan on using hornet with BSS... Leo is the way to go winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 am

!!! NEWS FLASH !!!

As of last night around 10pm (CST) it looked as though Twighlightwarwolf was leading in points scored for the Quardians, compared to those who are keeping score!!! Of course, that may have changed...but only temporarily, I'm sure! Way To Go TW!!

cheers

Also, Shadowzninjaz (Ryan) was leading the Darkstarkers in points scored!!! But, watch out Shadowz I know Billy was gaining on you fast. Good Going Guys!!

cheers

Twelve and a half hours left to go...Kick Butt and Have Fun while doing it!!

Duel

ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 am

Man what the heck?
    Sl 130 and darkmoon orb doesn't work in painted world?
    Dammit
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:53 am

the leo ring only does counter strike damage for thrust moves im using the hornet so it works for both...though now looking at it a spear may not be the best way to go with that shield.*sigh* one of these days ill make a build that can use the spear effetively. though i think hp is enough poise i feel isnt enough i was trying to get 31 at least. oh well ill switch it around and see what i can do. thanks for the advice hough XD

And thanks ahho ill be on more to day hoping to hit 400 XD
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 pm

http://mmdks.com/23qp

Real build I really use to really get my spear on. Sometimes I just buff the Falch if I see particular armor/weapon combos I know I can just dps race, but mostly it's pick GMB or Replenishment, 1hr1 space and WoG to keep em at spear length.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:32 am

Those Exiled who participated in the "Despair" Event please post your scores here in the thread. Promotions will be fourth coming in two days...SO POST THOSE SCORES EVERYONE!!

TWO DAYS!!

cheers

VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Over the course of 3 days, I played 25 hours. Here is the score I ended with:

ll = 1 kill

llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll
    llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll
    llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll

Final score: 560
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

I got 400 points.
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Fffff I mised the event T-T Curse me being bad at navigating event pages...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Nice going Matrix!! And Tw happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks ahho im really happy i got that far by beating the randoms and the some of the DS(including Billy which im particularyly happy about).
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 am

Yeah, well done Matrix and TW ! Good going. Hosted a bit myself fri and sat very few invasions fri was duelling DM tomb tho, sat was a bit better but still not a high score like that.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 am

This is day two Gentlemen!! I know not every one kept score. But, for those Exiled who did today's the day to post them here (if you wish) or PM me. cheers
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am

Here are the results for the Event

Despair leader board

Darkstalkers
    1)Billy-bayonet Points-504/ Time played- 28 hours/ 18 Pph
    2)Shadowz_ninjaz Points- 503/ Time played- 28 /17.94 pph
    3)tehinfamousamos points 313/ time played 13 hours /24.07 PPH
    4)Demon slayer points 300/ time played 30 hours/ 10 PPH
    5)Ghadis_god points 171/ time played- 8 hours /21.37 PPH
    6)Jovias Points 165/ time played 8 hours /20.62 PPH
    7)ThatPersona points -110/ time played 14 hours/ 7.85 PPH
    8)reim points- 78/ Time played 6 0 hours / 13 PPH
    9)glatts17 points 78/ time played- 9 hours /8.666 PHH

Guardians
    1)VmatrixX points 560/ Time played- 25 hours /22.4 PPH
    2)Twilightwarwolf points-400 /Time played- 46 hours /8.695 PPH
    3)HughGjohnson points 298 time played - 18 hours /16.555 PPH
    4)BeeSeaEes Points 275/ Time played- 13 hours /21.15 PPH
    5)LuvzToFight points 196/ time played - 12 hours /16.333 PPH
    6)HughGjohnson points 298 time played - 18 hours /16.555 PPH
    7)Zodiaxel points 142/ time played- 15 hours /9.4666 PPH
    8)Kirk-Barb points- 92/time played- 8hours /11.5 PPH
    9)Bunnywink 60 points- 3 hours /20 PPH
    10)Rifter7 60 points- 3 hours /20 PPH
    11)finPeku points- 36/ Time played- 2 hours /18 PPH
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:24 am

The event sure was alot of fun, the only thing was the lack of xbox players... and by that I mean there were no xbox players Shrug
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Congratulations Matrix on the highest score across the board and over consoles in the event! You make us proud by representing the Exiled! cheers
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Congratulations Matrix on the highest score across the board and over consoles in the event! You make us proud by representing the Exiled! cheers

It ended up being me farming randoms for points since I was the only xbox player active, it was a grind. But a fun grind I might add.
    I was looking at all the PS3 users chat and I felt like the one lonely kid look over his fence and see the great party he was not invited to lol

But it was fun talking to all off you, and I wish TW luck in that duel with the top-scoring DS, I'm sure he will give 'em hell Duel
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Oh yeah... i forgot about that.... yeah im fairly certain im screwed since i be fighting billy but ill try my best. Thanks for the encouragement btw Matrix
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 01, 2013 11:38 am

Listen up everyone!! This is what I posted in the "Messengers of Velka" thread since an honorable request has been made to use the Painted World for a (one time only) event:

"Luvz had already asked if it would be ok to hold an event in the Painted World. I was waiting to hear what kind of event this would be. I'm in agreement with Luvz. I wish more people could "think out of the box" and try to do something more original...different!! happy

However, if you all wish to "Protect the Painted World" by having a mass invasion event there...The Exiled would not mind. Others have done similar. However, it should be understood whatever lose or win incurred by the MoV and whoever else that may formally participate will not affect the Exiled or the Painted World in any way.

Any Exiled who wish to assist the MoV's noble cause are welcome to do so. Your performance will go toward promotion consideration. twisted "
    NinjaVanish
    NinjaVanish

Post by NinjaVanish Wed May 01, 2013 1:07 pm

>Pops out of a bonfire< Hello guys. Been a bit since I was last online here. My pc problem has been fixed since the last one crashed and burned. Hope to see some fellow players on Xbox. happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed May 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Bo srry for my lack of activity here
    Bow

No offense buy i jusy made a character to look at her ... i wony get into details lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

NinjaVanish wrote:>Pops out of a bonfire< Hello guys. Been a bit since I was last online here. My pc problem has been fixed since the last one crashed and burned. Hope to see some fellow players on Xbox. happy

Welcome back Ninja!! Got your pm and I'm going over it!! happy
    NinjaVanish
    NinjaVanish

Post by NinjaVanish Wed May 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Its a fun idea, but it would take some doing though. I'm also close to getting a character ready to play events with. He'll be a lvl 65.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 am