Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 4 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 am

a zwei is a good weapon its just a lil slow so some timing is required other than that its good and greatsword is pretty much the same way so your call though if im not mistaken GS is slightly more powerful im not sure. also as for clay vs. bastard prefer clay. bastard is alright but something about it just doesnt feel reliable unlike my trusty clay which has never failed me ( not to say i havent failed it but thats besides tha point) as of yet.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 4 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Seth Winternight Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:25 am

The greatsword is indeed better than the Zwei in terms of damage and it's one of the fastest ultras. If that is the case, this is the build I'm aiming for (SL100):

http://mmdks.com/1mxy

My favourite thing to do, is mix up the armour, as in swapping for havel's legs and removing gauntlets if I need increased poise.
    If SL120 is the official PvP/duelling level, then there's some points left to spend if you can think of improvements. Thanks.
    Vechy

Post by Vechy Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:34 pm

It looks good seth! good luck on that build if you need any items ask me for some xD
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:Hey there everybody this is Fitz.

Welcome to the Exiled Cov

one of the greatest if you ask me

to the ones that have Skype or Ps3 chat there are the rules:

No nude pics (our leader is a women so yea..) jk
    but seriously no nude

No bad talking language

No cursing and stuff

Always respect others and their opinion

this is just to make our selfs clear im not a ruler or anything :Pe

Our Leader ahhop (Bo) always thank her without her anyone of us would be here

We love you Bo THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 4 945058907 winking

and BTW you can call me Fitz 8)

Peace and Love

Asskissing silly

:|
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Greatsword and Zwei are pretty much the exact same AR,
    Fitz, I think Seth was just joking, dont take it seriously silly
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 pm

The zweihander is a great weapon, but its tough to use against good players, who will parry/roll bs you given the slightest chance. Fighting unlocked is an essential skill for an aspiring zweih user, as its the best way to defend against crits.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 pm

ok so ive been wanting to do a build based on a show i like and now i finally made one here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=460168464572675797
    its nickname is The Humming Swordsman ( im taking the name from the show ) so what ya'll think? i picked all the things on it so it would be similiar to the character.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok so ive been wanting to do a build based on a show i like and now i finally made one here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=460168464572675797
    its nickname is The Humming Swordsman ( im taking the name from the show ) so what ya'll think? i picked all the things on it so it would be similiar to the character.

Very good Build man.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 am

thanks glad it looks good XD
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 am

I generally dislike low health low poise builds at 100... but if you're comfortable living in the danger zone It's not bad.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

thats why there is the dwgr so i get hit rarely besides makes the build seem more like the char i made it from since he's really fast
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 am

Heyo my newest build check them out big grin

Sl 124: http://mmdks.com/1ndr

Sl 150: http://mmdks.com/1ndq
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok so ive been wanting to do a build based on a show i like and now i finally made one here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=460168464572675797

The question is: will you have that fancy suit and giant afro that the humming swordsman has? He also has a very pale face silly. Love OP
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:21 am

@Shadows

150: http://mmdks.com/1ngw

124: http://mmdks.com/1ngx

Hope you like em

i not very good at making builds
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 am

Demon Slayer wrote:@Shadows

150: http://mmdks.com/1ngw

124: http://mmdks.com/1ngx

Hope you like em

i not very good at making builds

Lol Nice tanky versions of my builds
    They still work good like that
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:

The question is: will you have that fancy suit and giant afro that the humming swordsman has? He also has a very pale face silly. Love OP

Well i made the face as white as possible and he's on very slim to help as for the fro i coudnt get something close especially with the dark mask as for the suit i tried with the coat but was really only chesters and wanderer so i picked wanderer and the lord gauntlets for hands (may switch if they dont look good enough) and dark leggings (more for defense but i thought they good look good for the legs) also since you know this person in question which do you think is more like him? using an uchi since it thrusts and slashes or the iato with its in sheath out sheath attack to resemble his special move?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm

ok so ive decieded to fight fire with fire because of spammers so heres my new spammy build that shall arvive sometime soon tell me if you can think of anything to make it more spammy and OP
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=141867966249784432
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Character Lore:

Part 1

Within the recesses of the dark as well as the burning light of the sun and her broodling flames, the path of a solitary figure commences time and time again. Atonement, retribution, heroism or adventure? Motives are unclear as the blackened veil disguises the face of the figure. Rusted gauntlets increasingly becoming corroded, reflect upon the isolation and aura of this tortured warrior. His battles with the undead proved encumbersome and despite his best efforts to aid the people, they falsely accuse him with the brand and thus, cast him out of civilization. Was his good will misinterpreted? Dwelling on these thoughts and dissecting his own mind merely provided more needless torture for the warrior, so inflicting this emotional toil upon himself was questionable.

Raising his fists in the air, the warrior intensifies a cold stare towards the silhouette of the sun as the gauntlets dissipate effervescently, revealing bloodied hands with blackened blisters seemingly painful to even look at. Regardless of the agony, the figure carries on the path he's always taken, weapon in hand and equipment hulking upon his body. The warrior favours his age-old scythe passed down to him from a close friend, and donning a shield granting magic that recuperates muscle fatigue. The clanking plates of the warrior's armour feels solitary within the quiet calm and resonates like a fist against stone. At a glance, it's exhaustion, but closer inspections portray a deceptive strength about this warrior... Almost purposely looking to lure in would-be attackers. Hours fly by travelling, but nothing happens. Re-adjusting his posture eases the weight and the figure appears tall and gallant, thus resuming his travels.

Grass crinkles and crunches under his boots and the dirt grinds underneath the stone plating. It is a tranquil day with the sun illuminating the man on one side and the darkness of the valleys shadowing his other half: like two pieces of opposite souls conflicting and contrasting, seeking dominance over a prized vessel. This contradicts the peacefulness of the setting and images stir. The thoughts whirring through the head sparks impulsive twitches, but quickly come under control. The wind is dead, as always, but provides that same deadened calm that is consistent with the warrior's ventures, assisting with the settling down of his impulsive twitching. It's always so dead... wherever he goes and even what little civilisation the warrior comes across feels lifeless as the people are complacent with merely withering away.

The figure harbours deep resentment for past transgressions against him: betrayal, exile from his home... Violence... Needless violence. He can but only quell his anger and embrace himself as a whole, physical and mental deformities included. Why was he falsely accused of the dark sign? The warrior can only question why and will never find the answer, not home, not anywhere... So he believes. The darkened part of his soul reduced to a decrepit myriad of tendrils ignites a blackened flame within the left eye... Yet, the human side, the moral side of this man... Still unconquered, pure in good spirit and containing the essence of the butterfly broken free... A pure white/yellow glow emanates from the right eye. Justly so, this conflicted soul is an amalgamation of the world's chaos he's been exposed to, but it lays testament to his inner strength regardless of how others see him. It is possible that the furtive pygmy saw many special things about the dark soul, and being able to split and manipulate the fragments of the dark soul is such a trait of this unique soul.

Like most Exiled, the figure is struck without purpose and reeking of desperation... Supposedly. However. he knew of a fabled place, the birthplace of the age of fire and the source of the undead curse. He knew he was not undead... Yet he felt compelled to travel there, hoping that the answers he desires will yield in the land of ancient lords, Lordran. He saw the world for what it was: pestilence, fear, greed and a cesspool for those lusting after power. The gods departed the world and the warrior watched his part of the world crumble and decay into meaningless husks. The warrior felt his purpose was elsewhere and Lordran would offer that opportunity to discover what it is that keeps him alive and feeling wanderlust. The far-reaching call of Lordran tugged at the man and it intensified with each step. Perhaps something or someone was calling to him? All the figure knew, was that he is here to watch the world... His eyes always watching and learning, waiting to judge... And act. For an exile who had nowhere to go, his yearning drove him onwards on his path, only... The course has been redirected. Keeping a steady grip on his momentos, the warrior went forth and as his silhouette moved farther away, the dust he kicked up from his footsteps masked his figure as he dissapeared into the sunlight. His shadow fell further out of sight and in his wake, markings left upon the ground:

"Ekh-Eshah, tala n'iek" ~ The Watcher, forever learning.

Last edited by Seth Winternight on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Seth's Character Bio has been added to the "Members Character Lore" Section in the OP of this thread. (Page 5)

Well done Seth!!! cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

indeed very nicely i enjoyed reading it XD
    EDIT: ahho can you take out my bio i think im gonna rewrite it so its done better. and hopefully shorter.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:53 pm

bravo seth and very nice bio. Enjoyed every word.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Hehe, stop it!

This doesn't make me happy x3 ~ chopper

Thanks for the compliments, there's more to come.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Good, I cant wait
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Made a new SL 55 to invade in Painted World with.
    What do you guys think of it?
    http://mmdks.com/1o2i
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Dibsville wrote:Made a new SL 55 to invade in Painted World with.
    What do you guys think of it?
    http://mmdks.com/1o2i

Nice build u might wanna get poise since the weapon u r using has very bad range but Nicely done overall! ( http://mmdks.com/1o3u For the poise)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am