Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 34 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Don't forget to touch base with Murk and Sure and let them know your Shop is up and open for business! cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 34 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 pm

I will be formalizing The Painted World "Class Warfare Tournament" next week. So, if ya have more ideas chime-in thumbs up
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 pm

I think I'm going to take my Idea and run with it. I'll be posting a thread in the pvp section to get a feel for interest and getting a date set that doesn't overlap with anything else

I think I'll call it "The Lordran Killer Spelling Bee"
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

I see Jans, I see...well IM NOT GOING TO BE PARTICIPATING!! Ok, so an off-topic sort of story...to make long story short, I failed my first word in a spelling bee when I was in 2nd grade and got disqualified, so I'm definitely NOT a spelling "bee" THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 34 3679643796
    On a serious note: Good luck with it jans!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon May 27, 2013 3:59 am

Twi and Ash, the shop looks good! Nice work!

Twi, sorry i was way too tired last night when i saw you had messaged me. We will do the "thing" in the near future. winking
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon May 27, 2013 4:22 am

Hey everyone, just about the class based tourney coming up, I read back a bit and Ahho, you said you may need a Class 5. Why not make it an open class? Unless I've derped and class 3 is open. Then this post is pointless and I'm here booping my own nose.

If that be the case.... -boop-
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 am

Class 3 is in fact open.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 27, 2013 11:00 am

@Jans...Good Luck on the event! I love the name! If ya want any help (thread and such...) let me know. happy

@BeeS...There will be a Spelling Test today @3:30pm. BE THERE!!!! silly

@Scyer..."booping your own nose" renders an interesting visual. big grin
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon May 27, 2013 11:40 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:@Jans...Good Luck on the event! I love the name! If ya want any help (thread and such...) let me know. happy

@BeeS...There will be a Spelling Test today @3:30pm. BE THERE!!!! silly

@Scyer..."booping your own nose" renders an interesting visual. big grin

One is not put onto this earth for the purpose of being mundane, my dear. Imagine what you will, and may your imaginings take you on a journey that fills you with joy.

Okay I read that an I finally understand why people find it hard to believe I'm only 19.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon May 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Haha. Ok, Ryan, I will contact you later about training. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 27, 2013 9:06 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote: Haha. Ok, Ryan, I will contact you later about training. happy

Hmmmm, I wonder who will be training who! You're both just too gooood!! twisted

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon May 27, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 pm

All this talk of training. Should anyone need help learning to counter spears (as it seems they have a reputation as hard to fight) I'd be happy to help out. I use spears a lot and I've gotten pretty good with them.

Just send me a PSN message and we can arrange something.
    xB_WEEZYx
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xB_WEEZYx Tue May 28, 2013 6:34 am

how does one join tongue
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 am

Just by posting here, and ahho will accept your request (most certainly happy )
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 am

xB_WEEZYx wrote:how does one join tongue

Think you just did, glad you found your way here.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote: Haha. Ok, Ryan, I will contact you later about training. happy

Hmmmm, I wonder who will be training who! You're both just too gooood!! twisted
    I'll train Ryan how to make bad jokes, he will teach me the skillz. And Im pretty Rusty, so some people will probably be able to beat me (but then again, I quickly get over rust due to my past experience of over-coming 9months of not having dks rust) tongue
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Jansports wrote:All this talk of training. Should anyone need help learning to counter spears (as it seems they have a reputation as hard to fight) I'd be happy to help out. I use spears a lot and I've gotten pretty good with them.

Spears r easy u just got play super passive against n force them out of there stamina also goin 4 dem blind parrys help and magic
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 pm

xB_WEEZYx wrote:how does one join tongue

Welcome to the The Exiled of Ariamis, Weezy! I do not have potential members "prove" their worth by fighting and demonstrating superior skills. If you have them...Great!! If not then you at least have the opportunity to join a covenant that trains its' members well.

Robsthedon and Shadowzninjaz are our Official Combat Trainers. Plus we are fortunate to have other well proven duelists and pvp'ers who will be glad to help you hone your skills or just duel for the fun of it!! Any build help you need just ask here. We have a handful of very good build experts.

As for items and equipment I would ask that you check out the "Exiled Trade and craft System" run by Ashlumi and Twilightwarwofk. As a member of the Exiled Covenant...the Covenant (me, actually...lol) will pay for any items and equipment you need to make your Exiled build(s).

Lastly, please read the OP ("OriginalPost"...the 5 first pages of the thread) if you haven't already.

So, make yourself at home, post and get to know everyone!

hmmm, didn't notice but I'm guessing you are ps3. Add me "Ahhotep1" and I'll add you to our psn chat. The link to our chatango is in the OP.

Also, we have a Skype Chat room. If you do skype pm your skype name and I will add you!

cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    Jansports wrote:All this talk of training. Should anyone need help learning to counter spears (as it seems they have a reputation as hard to fight) I'd be happy to help out. I use spears a lot and I've gotten pretty good with them.

Spears r easy u just got play super passive against n force them out of there stamina also goin 4 dem blind parrys help and magic

I can't read anything you post because it's in some weird language I don't speak.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Thats assuming that the spear user isn't clever enough to have ways of forcing you out/cornering you/trapping you
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Nice to see you post here my old friend! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 10:58 am

Once again the time has rolled around where I do a periodic purge of the members roster. Those Exiled who wish to remain on the active list post here.

Y'all have one week from today to make your presence and intentions known (active, non-active with a viable reason or that you wish to give up your Exiled membership).

If you post that you wish to remain active...that's Great! But I would suggest that you continue to post here, there after. I am especially addressing this to some of our psn chat people who make a good showing in the chat but refrain from posting in the Forum (for some reason).

If you wish for privacy regarding your response then pm me!
    biggrin
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Wed May 29, 2013 12:48 pm

I really should start to become more active in this forum and such.

On the bright side I seem to be reaping the souls of would-be invaders of the painted world left and right. Seems to be quite easy with a build as OP as the one I have.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm

http://mmdks.com/2irb

I'll just leave this here for opinions and such. I love strength weapons, so satisfying when you smoosh flippers.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Scryer569 wrote:http://mmdks.com/2irb

I'll just leave this here for opinions and such. I love strength weapons, so satisfying when you smoosh flippers.

Hahaha!! "smooshing" is good. Ja, das es gud!!! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:44 pm