Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
WaLKA
Hue
Tchuwib
User1
swordiris
TheNewMessiah
Tolvo
KrazykevS10
Xaelai
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Soris Ice Goldwing
Djem
skarekrow13
Zeta Prime
psychichobo
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dibsville
21 posters

I have a thing for Priscilla

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

I have a thing for Priscilla - Page 5 Empty Re: I have a thing for Priscilla

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I remember Dibs, I posted here a few times long ago.
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

I have a thing for Priscilla - Page 5 Empty killing the unfair lady

Post by megaoptamas759 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:42 am

When i saw her, standing there with that sythe, and i noticed the complete unfluffy-ness of her tail, i swung my blade and cleaved through her flesh. she fell to he knees before me and as i walked past i slit her throat smiling as she fell into the snow painting it red. i chuckled as i jumped from the ledge knowing it had to be the greatest thing i have and will ever do.The Eye
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

megaoptamas759 wrote:When i saw her, standing there with that sythe, and i noticed the complete unfluffy-ness of her tail, i swung my blade and cleaved through her flesh. she fell to he knees before me and as i walked past i slit her throat smiling as she fell into the snow painting it red. i chuckled as i jumped from the ledge knowing it had to be the greatest thing i have and will ever do.The Eye
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

I have a thing for Priscilla - Page 5 Empty come now dibs

Post by megaoptamas759 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:46 am

in you'r Sig it saws you "shot me down" were is the shooting? i don't even see a poison arrow!
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:49 am

The first time I saw her, I knew I had to focus my days defending the poor crossbreed. A being abandoned by all that could help her, I knew that at least I could do. I fought day after day, trying to make the Painted World safe.

Again and again I used my beloved eye orb to force my way into other worlds and slaughter the the owner. The threat never ended, but I never lost my goal, defend the crossbreed.

May all who challenge her feel the wrath of the gods, and know that I, and many more, will stand by her side and do everything in our power to defend her.
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

I have a thing for Priscilla - Page 5 Empty ohh kittehn

Post by megaoptamas759 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 am

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:The first time I saw her, I knew I had to focus my days defending the poor crossbreed. A being abandoned by all that could help her, I knew that at least I could do. I fought day after day, trying to make the Painted World safe.

Again and again I used my beloved eye orb to force my way into other worlds and slaughter the the owner. The threat never ended, but I never lost my goal, defend the crossbreed.

May all who challenge her feel the wrath of the gods, and know that I, and many more, will stand by her side and do everything in our power to defend her.

i'll tell you when im standing on the bridge, so you may TRY to stop me from killing that vile creature you defend it is a liar and needs to die, and the shadows will kill her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:12 pm