1. Have Priscilla alive in your world, she is our Queen and Goddess. Dragons and Chaos Servants must invade thru Cracked Eye Orbs which I will provide. If you win a battle, point up facing towards Priscilla (North) as a representation of one more kill for our Queen. You can also choose the prayer gesture to pray for the mistake they have done, trespassing into our world.
2. Level Cap SL 120 for duels, SL 80 for invasions.
ATTENTION ALL LIFEHUNTERS Level up your SL 60 builds to SL 80. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3707-attention-lifehunters
The Painted World has 4 spawn points:
- if you invade at bonfire you'll spawn at bridge
- if you invade at the phalanxes you'll spawn at church next to the door to the annex
- if you invade at the arena you'll spawn at the rss (top of the staircase)
- if you invade at the bridge to Priscilla you'll invade at the bridge to bonfire
If you are at the arena you'll get invaded constantly from players spawning at the bridge. The spawn point at the top of staircase can invade players at the bonfire (tested).
The spawn point that have lowest invasions is the church, because as GL I've never got invasions from DWs spawning at the bridge (tested), so that will be our MEETING SPOT for tests/rituals and duels.
Also Gravelords should put their sign just after the main door to the phalanxes on the snow (so that they get less invasion from DWs, I tested it). It seems that if GLs are invaded by DWs, the BPs in other worlds disappear (needs confirmation).
3. Must be part of the Darkmoon, Darkwraith, Gravelord, Dragon or Chaos Covenants.
4. Armor sets must be full according to categories. They must represent the inhabitants of the Painted World and its related covenants. Rank 5 gets special item according to current covenant of toon:
Darkwraiths: Xanthous Crown
Darkmoons: Crown of the Dark Sun
Gravelords: Mask of the Child
Chaos Servants: Egg Head
Dragons: Full Dragon Body
5. Armor sets categories include light, medium and heavy sets.
Light: Painting Guardian set, Xanthous set (without the Xanthous Crown), Velka's set, Witch set
Medium: Thorn set, Brass Set, Dark set, Favor set
Heavy: Steel set, Iron Tarkus set, Smough's set, Iron Golem set
6. All sorceries, miracles and pyromancies are accepted.
7. You must do whatever it takes to defeat those who enter the Painted World. If an opponent wants to do duel, wait for him to bow, bow and have a good fight.
8. Ranks and Item offerings to level up in the covenant. The item offerings consist in doing a ritual with Queen Priscilla, and for the ritual to be official, the Hand or a rank 5 member must be present. To rank up, the Lifehunter has to summon me and get to Priscilla's fighting area. You have to bow or prostation and then drop the items in front of her, I'll take them to check how many you've got and drop them back to Priscilla. Use the prostation/bow gesture and leave the Painted World by jumping off.
Darkmoons: Souvenir of Reprisal
Gravelord: Eye of Death
Dragon: Dragon Scales
Chaos: Egg Vermifuge
As these items are farmable, a maximum of 10 items per day.
9. Ranks: To rank up, drop the items in front of Priscilla. In addition to items, we will have skill tests for qualifying ranks. Beginning with rank 3, the Lifehunter must know how to Pivot BS, Roll BS and Counter BS. For rank 4, the Lifehunter must be able to kill a host in a 3 vs 1 battle. For rank 5, the Lifehunter must be able to parry a set of commonly used weapons (Claymores/MLGS, Zweinhanders, BKGA, Spears, etc.).
Rank 1 Disciple = 1 item (ceremony of initiation)
Rank 2 Guardian = 10 items
Rank 3 Abomination = 30 items. Backstabs tests.
Rank 4 Lifehunter = 70 items. 3 vs 1 test.
Rank 5 Acording to your covenant = 120 items. Parries test.
Council Member = Granted, must be rank 5 and be a highly active member of both the forum and the Lifehunters.
Rank 5 titles according to preferred covenant:
Darkwraiths: King of the Abyss
Darkmoons: Auriculae Hoarder
Gravelords: Pandemic Strategist
Chaos Servants: Chaos Flame Archmage
Dragons: Dragon Crossbreed
IMPORTANT!!! Don't attack by any means a fellow Gravelord. We have an alliance. You can distinguish them by their black aura. If you encounter a fellow Gravelord, bow and do the following:
If the Gravelord is having a battle 1 vs 1 you Black-Crystal out or friendly duel.
If the Gravelord is having a battle 2 vs 1 you join in to help the Gravelord, then Black-Crystal out or friendly duel.
If you invade a fellow Gravelord that is not fighting, Black-Crystal out or friendly duel.
If you have Eyes of Death to spare be sure to drop them to your fellow Gravelord. Remember, Gravelords are helping us with their disease-spreading, so help them out.
WyrmHero1945 - Hand of the Queen (Darkwraith/Darkmoon/Gravelord)
Forum_Pirate - Abomination (Darkmoon) 60
spurgun (hellooo) - Abomination (Dragon) 30
blueberryvibe (hageshisa) - Disciple(Darkwraith) 1
TehInfamousAmos - Guardian (Gravelord/Darkwraith) 20
The_Tao295 - Disciple (Darkwraith) 1
opcy (Rin) - Abomination (Chaos Servant/Dragon) 70
xStickyxFingax (Sunbro4evar) - Disciple (Darkwraith) 1
ViralEnsign_ - Disciple (Gravelord) 1
Jovias-86 - Disciple (Gravelord) 1
Jew King Platin - Council Member
SL 80 PvP builds discussion and events thread: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3707-attention-lifehunters
Last edited by WyrmHero on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 76 times in total