Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
bunnywink
PlasticandRage
Noob-of-Artorias
Slarg232
aceluby
swordiris
User1
densetsushun
WandererReece
BIG TIME MASTER
nsane32
Flankydizzle
Hue
Sevans
GrinTwist
Hatsune Miku
Tolvo
Zeta Prime
KingSeekerCow
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dibsville
Onion Knight
27 posters

Your guilty pleasure video games!

bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Your guilty pleasure video games!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Your guilty pleasure video games!

Post by bunnywink Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Any and all otome games (Hatoful Boyfriend, Hakuoki, Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, etc.) as well as Style Savvy for the 3DS. :oops:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Your guilty pleasure video games!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Your guilty pleasure video games!

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Well generally my guilty pleasure is dark/demons souls, cus it's very much seen as a 'nerd' game to my friends
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

No one should feel guilty for playing Hatoful Boyfriend. That game is a *** work of art.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Hatoful Boyfriend is for the birds. :silent:
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Coo.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 pm

The Godfather. Got that game on PS2 and played it to the point that if it had trophy I would have platined it. When it got a PS3 release...I bought it. Plus side, when you hire those assistant goon to help you, they have a random name of your Friendlist.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

I think I might have to point out Journey. Playing through that game for an hour when bored is very refreshing to me.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 am

RenegadeCop wrote:I think I might have to point out Journey. Playing through that game for an hour when bored is very refreshing to me.
    I disagree Renegade, Journey is an amazing work of art. No one should feel guilty for enjoying that amazing game.

I, on the other hand, enjoy less glamorous games as Angry Birds or Farmville.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am

I enjoy Angry Birds. Yay new Star Wars levels!

I enjoy Bad Piggies even more though.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 am

Dibsville wrote:
    swordiris wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    swordiris wrote:Shadow the Hedgehog.

Don't know why I liked it so much.
    That was the best game....
    Hero Side all day

Yeah, hated the Maria levels though...That's the only thing I disliked and it hurt my all hero path.
    I could never finish the final Maria story on Hero. There was always that one chaos I couldn't find.

You are not alone. that frustrated the hell out of me. too close to the end to get to the furthest hero node too.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 am

skarekrow13 wrote:I enjoy Angry Birds. Yay new Star Wars levels!

I enjoy Bad Piggies even more though.
    I never played Angry Birds Star Wars, but I did enjoy Bad Piggies. It's frustrating though to be stuck and feel like you're not inventive enough, another reminder of why you're not studying engineering silly

Edit: You referring to me, not you Skare. silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 pm

I have been obsessive and have three stars on all the levels on Bad Piggies but I have to admit I had to get pretty crazy on a few boards to get it. Most recently the Road Hogs challenges where it's all a time trial. The fourth and sixth level I couldn't make something fast enough to get the best time without destroying the vehicle in the process. So in level four I made a rocket sled and the best approximation of an airplane you can do without a wing and launched that baby off the sled to fly over the whole board and crash on the flag. Quite proud of that one. I beat the target time for three stars by 18 seconds I think. On the last level there's a wall preventing me from using my rocket sled so I made a car with propellers pointing down which holds it to the ground and prevents big launches and therefore breaks. I'm tempted to take screenshots for you but feel like it would be showing off. I'm just excited because we're the only two people in the universe who seem to like that game

If you like Angry Birds, Star Wars is my favorite easily. Basically all the good elements from regular Angry Birds and Space and then the birds get Star Wars powers
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I have been obsessive and have three stars on all the levels on Bad Piggies but I have to admit I had to get pretty crazy on a few boards to get it. Most recently the Road Hogs challenges where it's all a time trial. The fourth and sixth level I couldn't make something fast enough to get the best time without destroying the vehicle in the process. So in level four I made a rocket sled and the best approximation of an airplane you can do without a wing and launched that baby off the sled to fly over the whole board and crash on the flag. Quite proud of that one. I beat the target time for three stars by 18 seconds I think. On the last level there's a wall preventing me from using my rocket sled so I made a car with propellers pointing down which holds it to the ground and prevents big launches and therefore breaks. I'm tempted to take screenshots for you but feel like it would be showing off. I'm just excited because we're the only two people in the universe who seem to like that game

If you like Angry Birds, Star Wars is my favorite easily. Basically all the good elements from regular Angry Birds and Space and then the birds get Star Wars powers
    Haha, that sounds awesome, and please do take screenies if you can.

I might try Angry Birds Star Wars then, public opinion seems to be that it's great and I did enjoy the additions to Angry Birds Space.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Arm..... twisted

Your guilty pleasure video games!  - Page 3 Screen11

Your guilty pleasure video games!  - Page 3 Screen10
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:59 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Arm..... twisted

That game took forever to get 3 stars in everything on. bounce
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Guilty pleasure... probably Tales of Vesperia.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:48 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Arm..... twisted

That's some sick contraptions man, I don't think I got through the first world. Might have to hit it up again on my tablet. silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Dibs, there's a few major pains aren't there. Wow.....

Den, thanks. My favorite part of the first picture is the expression on the Pig's face. He seems so trusting and happy with life, unaware that the machine I've placed around him is designed to fly way way off screen after being launched, only to come smashing into jagged rocks to complete the level. Contrasting that is the second pig who seems a little worried (adding more motors than they think is necessary gets an expression of anxiety, a nice touch I love about the game). But the worried pig is actually in a vehicle made specifically to keep him safe.

Poor confused pigs
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 pm

I really like onimusha dawn of dreams- great game.

Also I loved FFX-2, when a lot of people hate it, the ridiculous happy atmosphere is just amazing big grin
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am