Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Killing people without attacking is viable

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Killing people without attacking is viable Empty Killing people without attacking is viable

Post by LunarFog Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Was messing around with my latest nuisance build and my fight record is actually really good. 6 wins, 1 loss(I'm still getting used to just rolling).

At SL 55, it's highly possible to just poison/plague and then roll all over your opponent with armor of thorns and kill him that way. Just have a bandit knife ready because they like to heal a lot more than usual.

Has anyone else tried this before? I might get hooked.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Killing people without attacking is viable Empty Re: Killing people without attacking is viable

Post by Dubscythe Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I still think that would be considered attacking people.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Killing people without attacking is viable Empty Re: Killing people without attacking is viable

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Suicide Bomber builds involving a certain miracle make me think more so of winning without attacking.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Killing people without attacking is much more fun. Toying with your prey while you're at it makes it even more fun. Blighttown is the best place for this.
    Nugget
    Nugget
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nugget Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 am

LunarFog wrote:Was messing around with my latest nuisance build and my fight record is actually really good. 6 wins, 1 loss(I'm still getting used to just rolling).

At SL 55, it's highly possible to just poison/plague and then roll all over your opponent with armor of thorns and kill him that way. Just have a bandit knife ready because they like to heal a lot more than usual.

Has anyone else tried this before? I might get hooked.

Run around naked with the Xanthous Crown and just fling dung all day. That's how real men/independent confident women do PvP.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 am