Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Serious_Much
fujiphoenix
Virulas
Forum Pirate
Tolvo
KrazykevS10
10 posters

Star Wars Fanboy Argument Thread

KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Star Wars Fanboy Argument Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Fanboy Argument Thread

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:47 pm

You know how much of a pr!ck Lucas is when you see Yoda advertising for Vodafone(Phone company).They even have his voice actor.
    Star Wars Fanboy Argument Thread - Page 4 2707236321
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Star Wars Fanboy Argument Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Fanboy Argument Thread

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Honestly, just why?
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Because eff you,that's why! (Their attitude,not mine.)
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Good job I never bought a Vodafone phone then.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm

The superior way of learning what happens in Episode 1:

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:16 am

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

An excellent series of reviews of the Prequels.

Just a heads up, NSFW with very mild pop-scares. If you mentions killing his wife expect a flipped over car with the sound of a woman screaming.

Now I absolutely detest pop scares and I can deal with it in these videos so it shouldn't be over the top for anyone.

But for the amount of comedy and little jokes like that in it, this is probably the best series of Star Wars reviews I've ever seen.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 am

Just remebered this. Probably already been seen by most.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 am

A classic.

Also how do people feel about EA Games(Mynocks), Bioware(Mass Effect, TOR, KOTOR 1), DICE(Battlefield), and Visceral(Dead Space) being allowed to use the Star Wars license to develop new games?

Personally I think this could be absolutely terrible, Bioware and EA are companies I absolutely detest lately, Visceral and DICE I can see some good maybe. Something like Death Troopers from Visceral if they want to go the horror route, or maybe DICE making Battlefront 3 if they can. The EA and Bioware aspect scare me more, especially Bioware after what they have done to the Star Wars canon.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 am

If they can mix BF2142 with battelfront properly, it has huge potential.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu May 16, 2013 6:49 am

I liked Mass Effect 3 so silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 am

I'm one of those people that hates ME 1, 2, and 3. Probably because I was such a big KOTOR fan and whenever I would try to play it I would just go "This is ____ from KOTOR but just in Mass Effect."
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 7:08 am

Didn't mind ME but the ending pissed me off to no end. Should've made more KOTOR games, love starwars, if a game was you shovelling sh** with a lightsaber i'd buy it.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 7:24 am

They weren't allowed the Star Wars license at the time otherwise Mass Effect wouldn't exist, they wanted a KOTOR 3 but couldn't, so they made mass effect instead.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 7:29 am

I want an empire at war with decent space and ground battles. It was a decent RTS but sins of a solar empire with the starwars mods was 100 times better.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 7:42 am

I really enjoyed Empire at War, I will say I think space battles were a lot better in design than the ground battles. Though the expansion was ridiculous in how over powered the Consortium were, and yes I would love a new Star Wars RTS, there are a lot of cool things you can do with Star Wars.

A mystery game, a horror game, Sim City style, racing, space exploration, RTS, turn based strategy game, etc.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 7:46 am

Yeah that too, especially when they introduce something you never heard of before, there was so many factions they could've introduced that existed in the s.wars world, it was begging for the vong. although you did get to use the eclipse with them.

You should check out sins of a solar empire and the starwars mods, they're pretty accurate with the ships and got pretty much every faction, confederacy, trade federation, old, new republic, empire etc.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 am

I would love a Star Wars game during the Vong war, or even after just with the Vong. I really like them, or even a game where you get to play as one.

Battlefront 3 taking place during the Yuuhzan Vong war, that just made my skin crawl how fast I would buy that game.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 am

Can't see it happening with the way they're pushed the vong to the side like it never happened. Legacy is the only thing that acknowledges them now and only has fleeting references at that.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 7:57 am

Which saddens me, the Vong are one of the best things that happened to Star Wars in my book.

I mean honestly, twenty years after that war Shaddaa was back to the way it was before? After being turned into a barren wasteland it only took twenty years to build a city that covers the surface of the planet?

AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 8:04 am

If they could do it with Corusant they could with Nar Shadda and from i remember Nar Shaddaa wasn't the greatest place to being with.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 16, 2013 8:11 am

Actually when rebuilt Nar was a bit of a safer and cleaner place. Coruscant a hundred years after still had a lot of Vong stuff and damage left behind but Nar is perfectly fine.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Something similar happened to the echani. I don't know of anything that happened to them, specifically, they're just not mentioned.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Never heard of them. What were they in?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm