Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
tinypantha
Nccbd
hey its andres
goober0331
domesplitter13
dancash1808
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
xRamenatorx
Tolvo
Bowdownbe4me
Latitoast
Brokewilly
Lord of Ash
divinebeanpole
dethcurl
XuitusTheGreat
DaemonNacht
SATLOS
User1
AdamantzZ3R0
The Letter X
Juutas
Mrfragglez
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Phoenix Rising
MrDynogames
31 posters

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:51 am

Also. Im invading you guys. Its faster

@Wolf very nice parry. Everyone always parrys my rapier xD

Last edited by xRamenatorx on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    MrDynogames
    MrDynogames
    Addicted
    Addicted

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by MrDynogames Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 am

Ok wolf that backstab there. Even I didn't think I'd be getting that.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 am

On my way now guys.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:04 am

MrDynogames wrote:Ok wolf that backstab there. Even I didn't think I'd be getting that.

Backstabs? Dont mind if i do (not a qeustion haha)
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:08 am

Srry dyno wulf was originaly a katana character so
    MrDynogames
    MrDynogames
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MrDynogames Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 am

Ok I got off. Need sleep.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 am

@X sorry about that crappy fight. My B button B button was jammed xD every time i thought i dodged a got owned by your weapons haha

....revenge has been fufilled

Last edited by xRamenatorx on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:18 am

Gg x its been a while since we've fought
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 am

@X you need to get black flame so you csn pay me back
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 am

I prefer not to use pyro or shields. I just like my gameplay better that way. tongue
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 am

Sign is down
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:36 am

Dangit. Every time we fight in wolfs world i get my butt kicked by X (not even a super close match) but when invade X i win....wolfs world is cursed
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:36 am

Great fights tonight, guys. I'm extremely tired now so I'm going to get off.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 am

xRamenatorx wrote:Dangit. Every time we fight in wolfs world i get my butt kicked by X (not even a super close match) but when invade X i win....wolfs world is cursed

Yeah seriously what's up with that lol.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 am

The Letter X wrote:
    xRamenatorx wrote:Dangit. Every time we fight in wolfs world i get my butt kicked by X (not even a super close match) but when invade X i win....wolfs world is cursed

Yeah seriously what's up with that lol.

Yea im obviously playing better when its just the two of us. Since i consider you to be very good i think that when someones watching me face you i tense up. I thought my B button was jamed but it turns out i just wasnt pressing like i thought xD....so anxiety i geuss? Either way wolfs probably like he sucks xD nah just kidding lol! id still say im good even if i lost to every pvper haha
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:47 am

I noticed that you were moving a bit different so I took advantage of it. I'm the same no matter the situation, but I do have off nights. You are very good, though. Don't let anything make you doubt your abilities.

Broke, I would definitely give the OK for both Dyno and Ramenator.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 am

@X thanks. Yea ill just have to take a deep breathe haha no worries though it doesnt happen often (only against two other people: malkoth and aperson773 and even then me being nervous is a rareity).

@wolf would like to pvp you a bit more on your fast roll build one day

@dyno you are good though id suggest fast roll since your so aggressive, or play more defensively/"timing" if you prefer the mid roll

Anyways great fights tonight everyone. (I think Aim was there xD only fought him once)

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:26 am

I dnt have a fast roll build man they all mid roll
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 am

Thats weird. I thought i invaded you and you were basically wearing the same make shift outfit i had on (ill change it once the build is done) and you parried my behind the shield rapier attack (fail on my part). Then we both died at the same time. And during this fight i could have sworn you were fast rolling unless lag decieved my eyes
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:58 am

Dnt think that was me man we havnt double killed each other yet
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 am

Oh, so this thing already happened? damn, I missed it : P
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 am

The Letter X wrote:I noticed that you were moving a bit different so I took advantage of it. I'm the same no matter the situation, but I do have off nights. You are very good, though. Don't let anything make you doubt your abilities.

Broke, I would definitely give the OK for both Dyno and Ramenator.

Excellent - that's what I like hearing. Dyno and Ramentor your good with me cheers . Will be updating the team roster later today.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 am

Juutas wrote:Oh, so this thing already happened? damn, I missed it : P

Juutas - ur good to go. Wolf and Letter X was just putting Dyno and Ramen through the paces. Just trying to get a feel for them.

Nice duels the other morning in the pit (I gotta stop doing morning duels - I get my butt wrecked everytime lol! ). So far you are the best player I have fought against to date - I'm not even joking Prostration . Man ur unlocked play style with broadsword is wicked.

Onward and upwards people, onward and upwards!!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 am

Brokewilly wrote:
    Juutas wrote:Oh, so this thing already happened? damn, I missed it : P

Juutas - ur good to go. Wolf and Letter X was just putting Dyno and Ramen through the paces. Just trying to get a feel for them.

Nice duels the other morning in the pit (I gotta stop doing morning duels - I get my butt wrecked everytime lol! ). So far you are the best player I have fought against to date - I'm not even joking Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 6 1330857165 . Man ur unlocked play style with broadsword is wicked.

Onward and upwards people, onward and upwards!!

Thank you for the compliment man : ) I used Long sword, Short sword, Broad sword, Scimitar, Scythe and Painting Guardian Sword yesterday, but yeah...the Broad sword does compliment my playstyle quite a bit.
    Thank you for the duels Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 6 945058907
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Dnt think that was me man we havnt double killed each other yet

Oh....oops need to check the name if who im invading more often.

@Broke kool dude thanks for adding me. And now juutas too? xD its been awhile since i faced him but this should be fun. Also one qeustion. What role do the two different teams play?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:06 am