Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Hue
twigsterxd
WandererReece
AnCapaillMor
Micha369
9 posters

Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)?

Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)? Empty Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)?

Post by Micha369 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 am

Hello folks,

is this possible?

Are there weapons or items a pvp intruder can use to curse me? Like hte frogs in the Depth or in The Great Hollow?
    If yes, which things are there for that?

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)? Empty Re: Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)?

Post by AnCapaillMor Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 am

Nope but there's a few hacks going around. did you get cursed?
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)? Empty Re: Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)?

Post by WandererReece Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:35 am

There are two methods.

Legit: They can trick you into hangout out with Can one get cursed by intruders (pvp)? 932657698.

Hack: They can add curse to weapons. I think they can add it to spells too.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 am

guy invaded me who had a hack. i blocked him after that LOL
    Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Micha369 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 am

I fought against somebody and at the end of the fight (that i won) I noticed a curse bar that luckily didn't reached the right side and decreased. But there definitely was a scull symbol in it (that stands for curse). I'd like to know whether it really would have reduced my hp to 50%!
    Imho it is unfair that people can manipulate their game in any ways. They give themself 999 for all attributes and let their SL at 15 and so they will win all fights and earn lots of humanity and souls.

BTW: There really is a possibility to block people you don't want to have as an intruder? I haven't known jet.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm

on ps3 you go to players met, click on them and select block. keeping in mind 50 limit. i only block cheaters or people who annoy me because after 3 invades in a row should tell the person if u only invade 1 person that means i'm the only one there at your level range so stop annoying me lol
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Imagine someone cursing with chester's crossbow
    He would be invincible
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:49 pm

I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No, but you can lure someone to the frogs and have the frogs curse them while you keep them in place with Force(love ya rosie)
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 pm

I want a cursebite weapon buff. The whiners would come out of the woodwork if it existed.
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Micha369 wrote:...Imho it is unfair that people can manipulate their game in any ways. They give themself 999 for all attributes and let their SL at 15 and so they will win all fights and earn lots of humanity and souls....

Thats the part I have never been able to understand about hacks.
    If you can manipulate the game and give yourself anything, why are you even playing?

I could see how some people may get a few laughs at being invincible, but for how long would that be entertaining?

But on topic, it would be interesting if there were curse weapons in PVP IF they did not cause the curse effect. It would just kill you and then you go on like normal.

But then on the flip side, once you get to high level I tend to my find inventory is full of curse removal stones that i NEVER use.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

lol I hope there's a curse-like weapon in Dark souls 2. you know everyone would be going after defense for that and ignoring some other defense, which i would greatly exploit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:13 pm