Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL? Empty Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL?

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I've heard something abour Forest Hunters not being bound by SL, so invasions can have a wide range of levels. Are any other invasion types like this, or is it the only one?
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL? Empty Re: Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL?

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Sorry for the noob question, but I just wanted to confirm, as long as you're hollow, you can't be invaded in the forest, correct?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL? Empty Re: Which types of PvP / Invasion aren't bound by SL?

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Back Lot Basher wrote:Sorry for the noob question, but I just wanted to confirm, as long as you're hollow, you can't be invaded in the forest, correct?

yep.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

correct

and as far as i know forest cov can invade through the ring completely ignoring the level range

they can invade both lower levels than them or higher levels

yeah...
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Also, someone tried getting invaded as a SL5 and SL12, sat in the forest for hours, and nobody invaded once, so I think there is a low level cap as well.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Thats true, I had a sl 6 and I waited 1 hour in the forest, I was invaded only by two darkwraiths (I was sl 6!) So its true, I bet it must be at least sl 10 or so
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Would this be the same for the Darkmoons? Would the game try to put you into a match with someone of comparable level?
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 pm

no bound SL invasions are after you get higher than SLV 15 i think

because i remember sitting there at lvl 14 waitinng to be invaded and nothing and then i decided to level up a bit and went to lvl 15 then when i entered i was invaded 3 times by different people, and they were all higher lvl than me using BKGA :x
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 pm

thanks for the info, didnt knew that.
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Scudman_Slayer wrote:no bound SL invasions are after you get higher than SLV 15 i think

because i remember sitting there at lvl 14 waitinng to be invaded and nothing and then i decided to level up a bit and went to lvl 15 then when i entered i was invaded 3 times by different people, and they were all higher lvl than me using BKGA :x

Wow, that's interesting. A hard cap at SL15 would be pretty unique. I can attest that Darkmoons don't have this hard cap. I've been invaded by all sorts of darkmoons at SL12.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

DM also invade lvl 1's in the burg, though I think there is a lower level cap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:47 am