Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
RANT
User1
GenericUsername
Animaaal
Latitoast
Dibsville
10 posters

What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town?

Poll

What level are you normally?

[ 3 ]
    What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_lcap11%What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_lcap30%What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 13 ]
    What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_lcap48%What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_rcap [48%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_lcap11%What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_lcap0%What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_lcap0%What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? Empty What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town?

Post by Dibsville Sun May 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Just a quick question, I tend to be around SL 20 when I get there but I'm curious to see what level other people are.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? Empty Re: What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town?

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Usually about 30-50

I'm usually more along the lines of 30-40, but occasionaly I'll be be something like level 45 if I've done something like make a Darkwraith build since I have all the Souls from the Four Kings and Sif.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town? Empty Re: What level are you by the time you get to Blight Town?

Post by Animaaal Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 pm

11-20, but around 30 is probably the norm...or at least it used to be. Shrug
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Sun May 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Usually level 4 or starting level.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

In the 20's.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

usually around sl 15, I use all my souls to upgrade all my gear first instead of leveling up.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 06, 2013 10:22 am

Usually 16, unless if I'm in a hurry to make a build.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Mon May 06, 2013 10:42 am

I'm starting level during my first foray into blight town. I head down there as one of the very first things i do, strictly for the loot and to get to the great hollow to join the path of the dragon covenant. I'm usually somewhere around level 20 by the time i kill Quelaag. Actually i'm usually around level 20 by the time i've done everything possible before killing the gargoyles.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Mon May 06, 2013 11:59 am

I can't vote sad
    It depends on build, weapons for me. Today I played solo with quelaag fury at sl 12 with my mage shooting soul magic. If I solo with nothing but a +5 halberd I could be anywhere from sl 15 to 30. If I'm playing co op, it depends on what my partner is. If I had to choose, I would say 20 to 30 mostly.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

I'm usually in the 20s by Blighttown, very rarely above 30. I have a level 30 darkwraith which I also use for co-op and I get loads of action there as both an invader and white phantom with that build!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm

21-30 seems to be dominating.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 am