Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Obsidian Greatsword

Rooks

Obsidian Greatsword Empty Obsidian Greatsword

Post by Rooks Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

I have been trying to cut the tail of Kalameet for about an hour now and I am just frustrated to the point where it is no longer fun to try. I am trying a build that basically focuses around this sword so it is important that I get it lol. I am on Xbox and my GT is: LRooks. I would really appreciate some help here. Hopefully I have something you need as well big grin
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Obsidian Greatsword Empty Re: Obsidian Greatsword

Post by jimmyc0341 Mon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello. I'm a courier for the Invader Trader store and I can help you. Msg. me on XBL. My GT is in my signature
    Rooks

Post by Rooks Mon May 20, 2013 8:29 pm

PM sent.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

If that fails, there's a fairly reliable tactic that worked for me. Back up quite away from him, and walk towards him unlocked. This can occasionally make him use his flying charge, which you can easily dodge and be perfectly behind him for. After that, you should be able to make him use his tail slam. Dodge that, and have at him. I've heard the tail is more vulnerable at the end, but it's easier to hit at the base, so just have patience and wail on him a few times. On NG++, it took me only about 10 2H Great Lord Greatsword swings to cut it off, so with a well upgraded weapon on NG it should be a breeze.
    Rooks

Post by Rooks Mon May 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Ugh, I am struggling to even make contact with his tail. I will try to bait his tail slam since the guy above you is not responding to my PM silly
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 pm

It's really tedious, and I couldn't hit it for any of his attacks while fighting him on my own. I had to bait out the tail slam, or I just whiffed horribly. I also recommend using a vertical slash weapon, it makes it a ton easier that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm