Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Invisible invasions

ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Invisible invasions Empty Invisible invasions

Post by ResIsBestStat Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 am

For a while something has been ruining my Dark Souls pvp experience and only now I feel that I should try to understand why that happens.
    Ok so when I wait and host with my sl 125 character, I get the fog gate of course, but then it disappears and I get no invasion, after that I usually get bored and decide to invade with my red eye orb, but the problem is that I DON'T GET ANY MESSAGE SAYING THAT I'M TRYING TO INVADE, the fog is also not there and the bonfire is lit. While waiting I also found out that if that happens I can't place messages either, seriously I write the message and when the placing animation happens, there is no message below me...

Why does this happen?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Invisible invasions Empty Re: Invisible invasions

Post by GrinTwist Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 pm

It's a multiplayer issue when the invasion might have failed I believe. I get this a lot in the painted world however the bonfire normally doesn't work when I'm there. Normally you would have to wait until you here the bonfire to be rekindled before you can invade or lay down messages.

However, since the fog gate is down for you (although it might go back up again) I would just leave the area, try to use a different bonfire, and then return to the previous area. After that you should be able to invade and place messages again.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Reload your game to clear the net code.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 am