Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

dark souls 2 map ideas

cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

dark souls 2 map ideas Empty dark souls 2 map ideas

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 am

my idea is a place where your in some odd church at some undead swamp you ever seen those painting where the stairs are in different directions like that then when you hit the main place your upside down the camera idk if you use any type of sorcery pyromancy etc itll go upwards the only thing you can do is melee for combat the boss is some shape shifting boss that transforms to any boss from the previous game but the boss has to dissapear then change the enviroment

dark souls 2 map ideas 3510096238 yesss
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

dark souls 2 map ideas Empty Re: dark souls 2 map ideas

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:53 am

That would be so unfair and unbalanced I would take my yes out with a spoon then cauterize a knife to cut off my fingers one by one. Magic users are ***, would be generally confusing/gimmicky, and ANY boss. That's a little too harsh. I want something where it's like being sent to different environments in a boss fight.

At the beginning of a fight you're in a church like the Fool's Idol, then at 3/4th's of the bosses health you get put to a long Gwyndolin hallway. There are arrows shooting at you like the thing in Latria 1, and you need to make it to the end of the hallway. Once that happens, the boss comes down and fights you one on one.

Not too gimmicky but not too generic IMO.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:48 pm

SadPanda wrote:That would be so unfair and unbalanced I would take my yes out with a spoon then cauterize a knife to cut off my fingers one by one. Magic users are ***, would be generally confusing/gimmicky, and ANY boss. That's a little too harsh. I want something where it's like being sent to different environments in a boss fight.

At the beginning of a fight you're in a church like the Fool's Idol, then at 3/4th's of the bosses health you get put to a long Gwyndolin hallway. There are arrows shooting at you like the thing in Latria 1, and you need to make it to the end of the hallway. Once that happens, the boss comes down and fights you one on one.

Not too gimmicky but not too generic IMO.

would it make more sense if this place was optional i dont understand the generic or gimmicky since im not a text person what the hell is IMO is it in my opinion?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:20 pm