Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bee!!!!!!!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by robsthedon Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:21 am

AlphaTrol wrote:http://mmdks.com/2osq

My pyro build I made... are there any changes that can be made for the better of it? (Other than the armor and Flash Sweat.)

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=172586720573888783

You could start as wanderer go 11 Str use fury sword or bss get more attunement that way, it's a caster build rite ?
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:38 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE!!!

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 Image10

HERE IS A HAPPY CAT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE A GOOD ONE!! YOCBA75T! as in (You only celebrate birthdays about 75 times)!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:42 pm

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 3ut5vv10
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:40 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    AlphaTrol wrote:http://mmdks.com/2osq

My pyro build I made... are there any changes that can be made for the better of it? (Other than the armor and Flash Sweat.)

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=172586720573888783

You could start as wanderer go 11 Str use fury sword or bss get more attunement that way, it's a caster build rite ?
    Dusk crown. Its the difference between 600 per gc and 500 per gc, which is the difference between 3 hits to kill an 1800 hp build and 4 hits to kill an 1800 hp build, thats a big difference, especially when casts are limited.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:19 pm

aw shucks guys, thanks! I appreciate it. Im 15 now, im out of that awkward "everyone looks down on you because you're 14" phase! THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 1866257299
    So I would like some Blueberry cake...and a side of small fries please THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 3679643796
    (new thread too, i missed it I havent been on the forums as much as I should have been
    THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 2 1728514462)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh, hey cool. I'm an officer.

You want a blue berry cake? is that even a real thing?
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Happy birthday bee
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Hello everyone!

How is life bros?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Life is Awesome!! It's the Human Condition that is a bug-a-boo sometimes! lol!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:23 am

It's going. I've almost got the beta version of the support 2v2 build finished. Still not sure if I can get away with 33vit or if I need the 7th spell slot
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry for leaving you all without telling you why I was going or how long I was going to be gone for Prostration

A personal issue kept me from posting on the forums. But now that's all sorted, I can get back to interacting with all of you, taking part in events and all that good stuff biggrin

Again, sorry about walking out on you all, I just had alot on my plate Shrug
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Welcome Back! Matrix!!

I am glad all is well now. There have been some changes. AshLumiSade is the new Xbox Leader. Veechy stepped down due to RL pressures (school and other stuff). So, touch bases with him. PM me with any questions.

Glad your back!!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:33 am

VMatrixX wrote:Hey everyone!

Sorry for leaving you all without telling you why I was going or how long I was going to be gone for Prostration

A personal issue kept me from posting on the forums. But now that's all sorted, I can get back to interacting with all of you, taking part in events and all that good stuff biggrin

Again, sorry about walking out on you all, I just had alot on my plate Shrug

welcome back Matrix
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 am

Support Beta version 2.2.0

I need to work on my general positioning, and specifically how to approach certain dangerous areas of the Btown, but I feel Vow of Silence can help curb some of the intense magic bamboozles that were somewhat popular last event (tempest around corners, pursuers+bead from cameleon ect.) Soothing sunlight is a monstrous 1300 health heal for self and allies. (NG+ Solaire would make full use of that 1300 no sweat) It's fairly workable in the Arena, and in the forest (when a 2v2 actually happens) But this weekend will be my first Foray into the Guerilla events with this spell so we'll see how it works out. WoG is WoG it does a list of good things I don't feel I need to go over. And of course TwoP can help split the enemy team apart (if say one gets caught and the other doesn't) or just provide a nice easy way to keep 1 or more targets occupied. Works wonders with a Mage partner (any of the offensive spells really become a huge threat when paired with TwoP)  And even some of the Dragon specials could potentially see a big increase in validity. (I'm looking at you various OGS buff builds and 44int MLGS Sorcs)

The occult bow is a wonderful tool for harassing or straight up muderizing (380 magic AR... that number doesn't include the physical part of the split damage, it's got 380 magic AR and then some physical on top of it...that's like having a buff on your arrows[for comparison at 32int with TCC CMW adds 350]) There is a certain spot while exiting a roll where an arrow loosed from a non great bow will headshot and cause a stagger. Learning this is an insanely valuable tool for any build. 

The melee weapon changes with my mood, but at 14/14 there are plenty of strong options. The Uchi serves as an all purpose Kat. You can use the BSS or Broadsword, Dagger or Bandit Knife, Rapier or Estoc, Falchion and shotel and many many others. The Scythe and Great Scythe have the Halberd class perk of offering some of the highest AR, and certainly the highest AR available at these stats (sorry no zaphanders here) Though this does sometimes raise the question of whether or not I could squeeze 16/14 out of the build allowing use of the Halberd, claymore and Zwei(2h)  Which in turn lead me to my next post.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 am

http://mmdks.com/2pt1

I really just wanted to put some faith to use buffing something heavy and smashing it into people.

It should work just great. It has a sweet midroll set up for using the DGM(which btw when buffed is the third coolest looking weapon in the game)
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:29 am

Welcome back Matrix! Glad to have The Silver Masamune back on our side! Hurrah
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:24 pm

@ Jans, I really enjoyed reading "Support Beta version 2.2.0." Ton's of info and funny, too! happy

Can everyone help track down our PC players! (check roster and spoiler) If ya know them....ask them to pm me. Thanks!!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Jansports wrote:Support Beta version 2.2.0

I need to work on my general positioning, and specifically how to approach certain dangerous areas of the Btown, but I feel Vow of Silence can help curb some of the intense magic bamboozles that were somewhat popular last event (tempest around corners, pursuers+bead from cameleon ect.) Soothing sunlight is a monstrous 1300 health heal for self and allies. (NG+ Solaire would make full use of that 1300 no sweat) It's fairly workable in the Arena, and in the forest (when a 2v2 actually happens) But this weekend will be my first Foray into the Guerilla events with this spell so we'll see how it works out. WoG is WoG it does a list of good things I don't feel I need to go over. And of course TwoP can help split the enemy team apart (if say one gets caught and the other doesn't) or just provide a nice easy way to keep 1 or more targets occupied. Works wonders with a Mage partner (any of the offensive spells really become a huge threat when paired with TwoP)  And even some of the Dragon specials could potentially see a big increase in validity. (I'm looking at you various OGS buff builds and 44int MLGS Sorcs)

The occult bow is a wonderful tool for harassing or straight up muderizing (380 magic AR... that number doesn't include the physical part of the split damage, it's got 380 magic AR and then some physical on top of it...that's like having a buff on your arrows[for comparison at 32int with TCC CMW adds 350]) There is a certain spot while exiting a roll where an arrow loosed from a non great bow will headshot and cause a stagger. Learning this is an insanely valuable tool for any build. 

The melee weapon changes with my mood, but at 14/14 there are plenty of strong options. The Uchi serves as an all purpose Kat. You can use the BSS or Broadsword, Dagger or Bandit Knife, Rapier or Estoc, Falchion and shotel and many many others. The Scythe and Great Scythe have the Halberd class perk of offering some of the highest AR, and certainly the highest AR available at these stats (sorry no zaphanders here) Though this does sometimes raise the question of whether or not I could squeeze 16/14 out of the build allowing use of the Halberd, claymore and Zwei(2h)  Which in turn lead me to my next post.
    At that faith jan. I think divine would deal more damage. I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure. It has like 15 less ar, but its 199 physical, 357 magic, as opposed to the more even 266 physical, 305 fire.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 pm

I have an Occult version and a Chaos version of just about every weapon I use Pirate. The Chaos is the default because it gives me more than one type of damage (magic) As I've run into a good many crest shields while plinking people with those moonlight arrows.

But you are right the Divine/Occult paths at that much faith on some weapons Edge out Chaos because more of the damage is pushed to the magic side (an often weaker defense value to hit)
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Errrrrrrrrrr is this the new forum page? xD I've been wasting my time on the old one lol

Any who, Whats happening everybody? big grin
    Ima be pvping for a little while on Dks if anyone wants to join me.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:23 pm

mackofspades wrote:Errrrrrrrrrr is this the new forum page? xD I've been wasting my time on the old one lol

Any who, Whats happening everybody? big grin
    Ima be pvping for a little while on Dks if anyone wants to join me.

So Funny!! You didn't notice the key?:razz:

I would, actually...but I need to get a build to ng+ . Maybe later? Painted World Arena?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Exiled of Ariamis!! please check out this thread and also read post 14 (my first post there). Think "out of the box" people! happy

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22531-calling-all-covenants-yeah-you-too-buddy#469195

Jans...it would be cool if you posted the idea you pm'd me about. winking

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Guys, i will be leaving tomorrow for my big bend trip tomorrow morning! I hopped on a computer to tell you guys goodbye, i am very busy atm, I will miss you guys! Have fun at the event !
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 pm

I hope you enjoy your trip XD and we'll see you again after XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm