Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dragon build?

Eisen
    Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Dragon build? Empty Dragon build?

Post by Eisen Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:13 am

Want to make a Dragon Head + Torso + Dragon class weapon build (no shield or dragon off-hand), but I just can't seem to find a smart way to go about it. Any help? As for target level, any PvP level will do.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dragon build? Empty Re: Dragon build?

Post by StiffNipples Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:37 am

Go for about SL55, keep the Dragon bare hands as weapons (they'll do about 400AR) and pump vit and end (no stats into anything else), RoFaP + Wolf, or Wolf + Hornet, or DWGR, or whatever, I'd recommend Wolf though as when you're in Dragonform you somehow seem to have less defence than when you're naked silly

Like so: http://mmdks.com/2tq6

If you want to rock a Dragon Weapon I'd recommend the Obsidian Greatsword as it's got the best moveset, however that sh*ts played out, rock the Dragon Greatsword like a real man big grin

Leik so: http://mmdks.com/2tq7

Want to go higher? Add vit.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Dragon bodies are for people who have mastered how to use weapons.  You aren't supposed to get hit.  So your main focus will be your attack stats(dex, strength, and maybe int or faith for weapon buffs).  You're going to be a glass cannon, so you might as well build off your strengths.

A few weapons are guaranteed to be able to hit after you stun someone with the dragon roar(think spears and halberds), so look out for that.  The dragon breath is pretty bad so unless you're trying to have fun you should avoid trying to use it in a serious fight.

I'd avoid using a dragon's fist since even though they're a little strong, they're slow and look stupid.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Both of them are correct. I play almost only Dragon PvP and either its best to play to your strengths and get a lot of vit and end and maybe poise (I don't like the wolf ring alone), or get attack stats.

Your biggest bonus will be the roar, and make sure you fast roll. I like the Cloranthy Ring myself to keep stamina up.

Don't use the fist though, it has short range and a terrible moveset. Makes a significantly better backstabbing weapon, as it has bonus crit, although I don't know how much.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 pm

LunarFog wrote:I'd avoid using a dragon's fist since even though they're a little strong, they're slow and look stupid.
    Not all moves look stupid. The plunging attack is really nice. The headbutt is pretty neat too. If I'm not mistaken, the headbutt is impossible to parry too.

But apart from that, yeah, the moveset sucks. Far too slow for the range. Although you can get a free hit after you break someone's guard with the roar. Not if you just break their poise though, that stun is slightly shorter and gives them a chance to escape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:23 pm