Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ResIsBestStat
Reaperfan
LunarFog
Hart
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
White Knight Wulf
11 posters

Any Super Street Figher 4 Players? If So Whos Your Mains?

Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Any Super Street Figher 4 Players? If So Whos Your Mains? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Super Street Figher 4 Players? If So Whos Your Mains?

Post by Saturday-Saint Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 am

When you treat your opponent like a joke, that is how you lose to a joke.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Any Super Street Figher 4 Players? If So Whos Your Mains? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Super Street Figher 4 Players? If So Whos Your Mains?

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 am

MosquitoPower wrote:I saw that match a while back on youtube, that one was crazy x10!

If I remember correctly Justin was up against Air, a super serious Ryu player.
    Justin even did the fireball into taunt into ultra combo (something I just do not have the coordination for) for the round win!

Then Air starts to come back in the later rounds and Justin panic switches to Akuma... and Justin is promptly beat down...
    Why Justin! Why!
    DAN IS THE MAN!

That was it! Couldn't remember the opponent because it had been so long since I'd last seen the match straight face
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Hey heres a question for all you Street Fighter players: do any of you use an arcade stick?

I'm thinking of getting one and I would like some recommendations about what brands make a sturdy stick, with good response on the controls.
    If you've put together one yourself then what brand parts did you use?
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

I have one but m still getting used to it in regards to parts most people consider sanwa parts god tier
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:48 pm

I love how this game is free for PS+ members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:20 am