Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
sids__09
ScottyDoesKnow
TheMeInTeam
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SirArchmage
Leet
Aigaios
11 posters

Funniest ganker kill of the month

Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Funniest ganker kill of the month Empty Funniest ganker kill of the month

Post by Aigaios Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

So what is your funnyest ganker kill of this month that you did or the funniest ever, it can be anywhere in the game as long as you are being ganked by 2 or more players also you do not have to kill both of them as long as it is funny.

This is my funniest kill of this month it happened around 4 days ago.

I invaded in the forest as a hunter and ofcourse i saw gankers camping out next to the stairs, there was a host and two phantoms. As far as i remember the host was rocking a katana mostly light and a wolf ring, phantom A was a mage and phantom B had a mix of giant set and others with a UGS. So as with most gankers it was the normal thing of me attacking and BSing and them healing. I got the mage to a little bit more then a half of his HP and then changed to hornets and finished him. I then run to the tree mobs for some extra back up, at low HP i switched to RTSR and my main weapon to a claymore. Since the phantom was almost dead so i did a run attack killing him but i underestimated the hosts poist since he BSed me for a kill.

Then the funny thing happened, the host did the 'Well! What is it!' gesture, then spammed 'Point down' and as he did that one of the tree mobs came up from behind him and got him in a grab attack killing him just as i entered the load screen.

Last edited by Aigaios on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Funniest ganker kill of the month Empty Re: Funniest ganker kill of the month

Post by Leet Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Before even reading your post, i must know what a ganger is.
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Look Skyward Ganker I mean ganker, I just called them gangers because im stupid.

Last edited by Aigaios on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Some fun ones I have done is invading someone's world, see two people spawn camping, and immediately shoot two CSS's at the host, killing him before the phantom even reached me.

Another thing is when I invaded in the Township, two people were spawn camping, and I ran to the second stairway. As the phantom followed me, he must have been locked on, because he walked straight towards me and fell off a ledge. After that the host was easy.

Any other ganker kills just involve back stabs, magic, and/or fire tempest
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm

this was a few months ago... i invade in the township with my dga steel knight build, it was a well organized gank squad with twop on spawn and a host who liked to spam force and ninjaflip-back stab you, i died the first time at mid roll speed, so expecting to run into them again... i took off havels ring added the wolf ring and slapped on the stone great sword, the result was a bunch of gankers staggering about unable to back stab me and when the host tried to Da+force me into a bs my chracter bounced right into bs position, the host didn't quite die and decided to do the force trick again, same result, that time they die and i was left staring down the phantoms... i really like this one as i absolutley loath the force/wog into bs trick.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:33 pm

I've been playing a lot recently and have a few good stories:

1.  FH cooperating with host (were next to each other before the fight started, chilling) backstabs me (I am usually a darkwraith in the forest these days), but I live and get away.  Dropping down from the bridge, hosts misses plunging attack and I stunlock him, only to be killed by the FH plunging attack...who also killed the host.  FH did the facepalm gesture and I got 200,000 souls silly.

2.  I ate a CSS to the face while messing up going for a fire tempest on the bridge to sif.  I ran away to heal, but they chased me pretty hard.  Unlocked, I swung the basic lightning zwei +5 around behind me, instantly catching both of them in a stunlock and taking them both from full hp to 0 despite that I had less than 1/4 of my life left and no RTSR on.

3.  After a few exchanges, I had 10 hp left of so (basically you couldn't see any life in my bar) and host had about 400 chasing.  Phantom did a gesture, and host and I hit each other at the same time, resulting in a double down.

4.  (My personal favorite): Host and phantom both bust out the "well, what is it" in the forest after I use a great heal and host flasks (had BS'd them both but took a lot of damage, and they backed off for the flask so I used great heal excerpt).  They're kind of far apart, and host wasn't too far so I hit him with mace running 2h r1, then combo'd it into r1, r1, r1, stunlocking and killing the host before either could react.  My turn for the "point down", then a "well, what is it?" big grin.
    ScottyDoesKnow
    ScottyDoesKnow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ScottyDoesKnow Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm not that great at PvP so my ganker stories don't usually end well, but I had a good one today. So I invade and there are two of em, the phantom (with his demon great machete) stood by as I fought the host who was using a dragonbone fist. I was cautious about it because obviously the phantom's gonna jump in if the host starts dieing. So I got the host down low, he heals. Got him down low again and I noticed the phantom try to go in for a backstab.

So I run to the edge and drop down into the basin, run down, hide behind a golem with fog ring on and go afk. I come back 20 minutes later and the golem is gone but they didn't even spot me. Another 15 minutes later I'm browsing the web and see some white through my taskbar, it's the phantom backstabbing me.

So he notices I'm afk and just stands in front of me facing me. I run around and backstab him, he has infinite health. So I start running but realize he probably has infinite stamina too. He's in a tarkus build so I just keep rolling past him, running him around in circles for a couple minutes until that beautiful "target destroyed" comes up on the screen.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

DWGR + Hornet ring + gankers = angry gankers.

I love baiting them into swinging for an easy roll bs. Most of the time while backstabbing ganker 1, ganker 2 will try to swing after the backstab animation. Then you roll backstab that turd. Most likely the 3rd ganker is to follow in the 1st and 2nd gankers' footsteps and get a blade through their back also.

After all 3 gankers are dead, you walk away in slow motion. (the most important part)
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:38 pm

After all 3 gankers are dead, you walk away in slow motion. (the most important part)

You do that too huh big grin.  I like walking slow up towards the fog door as if I'm going back to the bonfire if I slaughter gankers in the forest.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 pm

TheMeInTeam wrote:

You do that too huh big grin.  I like walking slow up towards the fog door as if I'm going back to the bonfire if I slaughter gankers in the forest.

Yes i do! All the time. Especially if i completely obliterate the opponent.

I had a guy earlier invade me in the burg. He walked down the steps and "looked skywards." I was using my Zweimancer. I ate my grass and after charcoal buffing my Zwei he gave me a "shrug." I could tell he was being ****. Long story short, i killed him in probably 30 seconds and he didn't even manage to get a single hit on me. As he was dying i did the "bad *** slow walk of death" to make it that much better.
    sids__09
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sids__09 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 pm

TooLeet wrote:Before even reading your post, i must know what a ganger is.

it's a term for somebody who frequently Dopples.
    ScottyDoesKnow
    ScottyDoesKnow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ScottyDoesKnow Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 am

TheMeInTeam wrote:You do that too huh big grin.  I like walking slow up towards the fog door as if I'm going back to the bonfire if I slaughter gankers in the forest.

Whenever I'm doing forest invasions on my ninja build (no shield equipped), I sprint away immediately after the killing blow.

Also once in anor londo did ninja flip out of chameleon into backstab, finished em off with a wakeup 2h r2 and then sprinted away.
    wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by wretchedsausage Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am

I know this makes me sound stupid, but how do you walk slowly? Do you need high equipment weight, or am I missing something?
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:43 am

Just slightly push forward on your left analogue stick until you start moving, you walk first, then run, then if you hold O you sprint.
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aigaios Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 am

ScottyDoesKnow wrote:I'm not that great at PvP so my ganker stories don't usually end well, but I had a good one today. So I invade and there are two of em, the phantom (with his demon great machete) stood by as I fought the host who was using a dragonbone fist. I was cautious about it because obviously the phantom's gonna jump in if the host starts dieing. So I got the host down low, he heals. Got him down low again and I noticed the phantom try to go in for a backstab.

So I run to the edge and drop down into the basin, run down, hide behind a golem with fog ring on and go afk. I come back 20 minutes later and the golem is gone but they didn't even spot me. Another 15 minutes later I'm browsing the web and see some white through my taskbar, it's the phantom backstabbing me.

So he notices I'm afk and just stands in front of me facing me. I run around and backstab him, he has infinite health. So I start running but realize he probably has infinite stamina too. He's in a tarkus build so I just keep rolling past him, running him around in circles for a couple minutes until that beautiful "target destroyed" comes up on the screen.

Oh i run into my first hacker yesterday, he was in a fog ring naked but it looked like he edited his body because he was like a red stick man with no lower body. The only thing he did is aim for a BS and ninja flipped. I guess he had infinite stamina because he managed to ninja flip from the tree mobs all the way to alvina. He killed me once with a run attack when i was fighting a hunter, then the next time he invaded i was fighting a different hunter and i guess that hunter noticed something was wrong because he started to help me. Got him to like -100 HP around 4 times and then he just popped out some DB then he managed to BS the hunter for around 4k damage and then after i got him down again and he DB and then he BSed me when i backed away to use estus for around 4k damage.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:30 am

Invading in the forest last night with my zweihander build and I came across a host and phantom. Host was in the standard setup, full giant's with a hornet ring and demon's greataxe. Host 1 shot me with a lagstab and then proceeded to go through the full range of gestures.

I invaded them again about 2 minutes later and there was already another blue in their world who made swift work of the phantom. The host was still laggy but the two of us closed him down and bizarrely due to the lag I think we both landed a backstab on him at the same time since he suffered about 2500 damage in total. It certainly showed both me and the other blue doing the backstab animation at the same time!

Anyway it felt very justified and as a bonus he sent some hatemail. He probably shouldn't host in the forest anymore if it makes him so angry.
    ScottyDoesKnow
    ScottyDoesKnow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ScottyDoesKnow Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 pm

This one isn't gankers but a hacker. Was phantoming for gargoyles when ornstein invaded. Full armor and spear, fast roll, and 1800 HP. Invading an SL14. We managed to kill him and when I messaged him he said he wasn't hacking, he just found a glitch in GFWL that allowed him to invade anyone he wanted rolling eyes
    e134rr0n
    e134rr0n

Post by e134rr0n Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:31 pm

In township;

First invasion - I spawn to phantom casting  TWoP, host runs forward and WoG spams me, dead.

Second invasion - immediately notice the same host name, this time hes waiting at the bottom of the first stair case waving. Not being a total idiot i figure the phantom must be on the other side of the wall where the wretch hides waiting to blast some poor unsuspecting soul straight off the edge. I run and leap through host dodging the imminent WoG cast and sprint down to area before the elevator with the host and summon hot at my heels. They chase me past the elevator and i jump the corner gap to the platform right before long staircase to first caster, whip out my tali and WoG dead angle them both off the edge as they cross the little plank.
    Probably the most satisfying moment of my DkS career.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 am