Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
shadowzninjaz
GrinTwist
Wilkinson3424
7 posters

PvP Event you would like to see in the future!

Poll

Which one would you like to see?

[ 9 ]
    PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_lcap45%PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 4 ]
    PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_lcap20%PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 5 ]
    PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_lcap25%PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_lcap10%PvP Event you would like to see in the future! I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

PvP Event you would like to see in the future! Empty PvP Event you would like to see in the future!

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:36 am

Here is the list of ideas for a pvp event. Choose which one you like in the poll.

Stealth Mission:

The Lordran Olympics:

Cosplay PvP Event:

Uber Fight Club SL 75:

Top Secret!:
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

PvP Event you would like to see in the future! Empty Re: PvP Event you would like to see in the future!

Post by GrinTwist Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 am

I wouldn't be opposed to a stealth PVP event, I've never seen anyone do one before so I would be more than willing to participate.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

PvP Event you would like to see in the future! Empty Re: PvP Event you would like to see in the future!

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 am

Some people seem to be interested in it, I think it will be good fun after developing some rules and scouting some areas to see how many possible entry ways/alternate routes there are. Blighttown seems to be a good choice, starting at the beginning and rushing all the way down to the swamp and into Quelaag's Lair. Or even Dark Anor Londo, Host won't have to worry about giants, and it is dark so good for stealth missions. Hell we might even do The Tomb of the Giants and make the safe room the Pinwheel Room.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:44 am

Heh, I would love to see that happen in the Tomb. I'd be 100% for it if you plan on going ahead with the event.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 am

The Tomb would make an interesting place. But it would be too easy to run through the level.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:20 am

The UBER FIGHT CLUB SL 75 is like my sl 125 fc so thats already done

A cosplay event sounds okay but "THE LORDRAN OLYMPICS" sounds interesting and would be fun to be in, but getting it setup up could be a pain

wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by wretchedsausage Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 am

I have voted for the Stealth Mission event and the Lordran Olympics. 

I think the stealth idea is fantastic, and I'll definitely participate if it ends up happening. In regards to the jousting event in the olympics, wouldn't it be better to use the Pike's charging attack, which would be more like jousting? As an event suggestion, I propose a simple race, perhaps from the depths entrance of Blighttown to the other exit. This area would provide a good challenge, as it can be quite confusing to traverse, and it is a reasonably large distance, with many shortcuts and routes. To keep things interesting, perhaps allow the competitors to hit each other with their fists.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 am

Stealth would be fun. I have a Tarkus build that would love to meet some squishy little ninjas. If Lunar or Rosie are the ones being stealthy though......might be difficult.

Definitely up for the Olympics one. Just add more events and I am in.

Cosplay one is a bit overdone, and can easily see my Tarkus just wrecking anyone, or my Kirk. Either that or whoever decides to be Or Stein and go pokey-staby death on everyone.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Pshhh my Seigemeyer build would destroy all of you.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Oh would it now we could test that if u want,

Does the cosplay ahve 2 be from dks or can it be from anything
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:44 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Oh would it now we could test that if u want,

Does the cosplay ahve 2 be from dks or can it be from anything

Anything.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Everyone seems to like the stealth mission idea so I will make that first.

Expect the thread up tommorow, the actual event won't be around for a while, and this event will be in the covenant section but ill provide a link in here somewhere.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:40 am

Stealth mission!

Fin pikachu will be happy to see one of those I'm sure
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:09 am

Don't expect the thread tommorow, Sorry guys.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:40 am

Stealth Mission Sounds Great: but I'd actually want to alter it a bit.
    Sunlight Medals. Drop 10 sunlight medals throughout the level. Have the guards patrol, and the host as well of course, and the invader must pick up all 10 of them. The invader can't pick them up while the host or his phantoms is in sight, and in pursuit. When the invader drops all 10 medals at the safe zone, than he has won.

I've got idea's for how you'd do this in New Londo, Anor Londo, Bighttown, Painted World Of Ariamas, and The second part of the Lost Izalith.

My only fear is that a stealth mission could be boring if the host, or either of his phantoms, never see's the invader.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 am

Yeah I was thinking of doing something like, Making a prism stone circle and putting a few items in it. Once the red has reached the items he lets us know and tells us what they were for proof, then attempts to leave the castle/area safely, and can black crystal out.

The Prism stone circle can be anywhere that is allowed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 pm