Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shield Contest winners announced soon?

vegan666
    vegan666
    Addicted
    Addicted

Shield Contest winners announced soon? Empty Shield Contest winners announced soon?

Post by vegan666 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:38 am

According to the terms and conditions, the winners for the Shield Contest should be announced in a couple of hours??

Shrug
    Marionx
    Marionx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Locked away in the Undead Asylum or wandering Lordran.

Shield Contest winners announced soon? Empty Re: Shield Contest winners announced soon?

Post by Marionx Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Possibly. From might announce it tomorrow or Saturday as well. I also want to know as well.

UPDATE
    They just announced the winners on Facebook. Unfortunately mine didn't win. *sigh* C'est la vie. However, I'm glad that it's over with. It was pretty cool and congrats to the winners!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.509074252498957.1073741831.119869331419453&type=1
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Shield Contest winners announced soon? Empty Re: Shield Contest winners announced soon?

Post by Argetlam350 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Meh, I thought several shields in the top thirty were clearly better looking then the winners, but they aren't bad either. All around good, guess my favorite winner would be the Sun Bro round shield, which is shocking since I usually hate round shields in any form of RPG.
    The one thing I'm confused on is the Rose Shield, if you look back at the top 30 that were sent to Fromsoft, the Rose Shield is not in those top 30, so was some kite shield removed from the original top 30 and the Rose Shield got in or something else? I'm just glad the ENB tribute shield didn't make it, not trying to be mean but after it was discovered that it wasn't entirely original and used the pig head image I didn't feel like it deserved to be in the top 30, plus it was just ugly. Though I'm not a fan of the tally shield either at least it is all original and does fit the theme of the Souls games more.
    Marionx
    Marionx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Locked away in the Undead Asylum or wandering Lordran.

Post by Marionx Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 pm

I think there might have been a separate contest for Japan. That may explain why we have never seen the Rose shield before. Even I've never seen that shield before in the Facebook gallery.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 pm

True, going through the kite shield entries right now and I'm on page 10 and haven't seen the Rose Shield. Not saying it's bad but I would like to know where it came from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 am