Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Self-gravelording

Plantinum

Self-gravelording Empty Self-gravelording

Post by Plantinum Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't know if it is against forum regulations to post this link as it is a hack, but you guys should check out this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG1ELx2jTis

It is a self-hack script to inflict the Gravelord status on yourself, resulting in the spawning of Gravelord phantoms in every area. And it is applicable from NG! ^^

Always wished you didn't have to wait till NG+ to be gravelorded, and now you don't have to Joy
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Self-gravelording Empty Re: Self-gravelording

Post by kettpower Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:44 am

i totally agree with Platinum, definitely worth checking this out! finally a useful mod...

as it involves a cheat engine/table to get it working i would back-up my saves before trying it. once you've installed everything you can experience gravelord status in every area. an entire playthrough with black phantoms in every area is possible, so finally "pure black world tendency" in dark souls

- works not matter if the area boss is alive or dead
    - online play is possible, so you can summon people to play through the "gravelorded" levels with you
    - as OP said, no NG+ needed

tried it recently in anor londo, and it was by far the funniest coop session i've had lately. got even messages from invaders, who admired what was going on in my world!

edit: if it's against forum rules to mention something like that, pls just delete this post. i do not want to encourage hacking/cheating in any way!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:23 am