Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Serious_Much
MikailArksot
Valanor
7 posters

Only bsing and running away with ninja ring

Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Only bsing and running away with ninja ring Empty Only bsing and running away with ninja ring

Post by Valanor Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi,

I've been invaded just a few minutes ago by a very odd and annoying invader.The first encounter was rather normal,nothing special about it.He was going for bs quite often but I managed to stunlock him with my Scythe.He could escape my last hit that would've finished him and he then jumps away with his ninja ring.I'm light rolling but I couldn't get to him at all.He looked for safetey behind the stone guardians and healed up.He came back,went again for bsing (which for once worked for him) and I kept stunlocking him and bringing him down to very low health.

Now,every time this happened,he runs away and heals up.Then he gets really annoying.He jumps around,tries to do the same thing over and over again and instead of fighting me for real or trying out something else,he just keeps repeating his bsing and running.

After 10-15min.,this become just too boring for me and I switched off the ps3.

Do you have any tips how I can prevent such things from happening?Besides from not running around as human at all or turning off my console.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Only bsing and running away with ninja ring Empty Re: Only bsing and running away with ninja ring

Post by MikailArksot Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 pm

If he happens to invade again, just keep doing it over and over.

Eventually, he'll get bored and leave/run out of healing items.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Only bsing and running away with ninja ring Empty Re: Only bsing and running away with ninja ring

Post by Serious_Much Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 pm

If you had a bow/crossbow you could lock on and shoot him while he ran away
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Yeah,I tried that.Unfortunately he wasn't running away in a straight line,preventing me from hitting him.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 pm

when he starts running you should be able to catch him when he tries to heal if you're light roll.. Just clear out the area before you host PvP and your problem would probably be solved (if you keep up with him)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Next time if you can, equip hornet ring and when you stonlock him pivot around and BS him from the stunlock, it should kill him.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 pm

After one, or two staggers do a backstab. See if he can evade that. If you bs him, chain his sorry butt to the ground with another bs. If he manages to run away, shoot him with a ranged weapon, or a spell. CSS makes a short work with guys that zig-zag. If he still evades, relocate somewhere where he can't. Use your surroundings to your advantage.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Okay,I haven't thought about bsing him after the staggering!Thanks,I will take that with me next time as well as using crossbows more.What does CSS mean?Or do you have a topic here that explains all those abbreverations?I'm not so good with them.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Awesome,thanks!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 pm

I don't give chase. I go back to summon areas and summon phantoms. I also do as much of the level as he allows me and if I get to the boss fog, I enter it.

If he is really annoying, I just block him via PSN, and he can't invade me after that.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Just get some phantoms if you see signs around and gank him. You could also try stunlocking him to death. Cases like theses I just use anything to kill him quick.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:38 am

CSS - Crystal Soul Spear. 
    But to be honest, if the guy runs away with low HP, perhaps one of the Arrow spells is enough to kill him. The thing about Arrow spells is that they have better homing capability than Soul Spear spells and thus are harder to avoid.

Also, for crossbows, if he's zig-zagging, use Avelyn. The three shot burst has higher chance of hitting the guy, rather than one bolt from normal crossbows. The damage is weaker, but from my experience, when people run away, they have around 100-150 HP left and this is enough to kill them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 am